Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno (1090 Views)

FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" / People Of Niger Rep. had Taken To The Street To Celebrate The Arrival Of Buhari! / Igbo In Diaspora Had Taken Financial Stand Against Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by eejo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
i can confirm that boko haram over ran a town this evening in borno state i pray the army counter attack very fast because of civillians
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Isokowadoo: 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Buhari scammed zombies, I Neva blvd him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 26, 2017
Which town? Give us a better report bro, or shut up.
eejo:
i can confirm that boko haram over ran a town this evening in borno state i pray the army counter attack very fast because of civillians
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Saaruman(m): 1:16am On Nov 26, 2017
But I thought Vegetable technically defeated book haram?
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by jen4r: 1:53am On Nov 26, 2017
#technicallydefeated....
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Aegon(m): 2:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Forget Politics
My heart hurts for the dwellers of that town. Their lives will never remain the same. I can imagine the inhuman treatment that is coming their way. However I pray the Army Counter attack will be immediate and devoid of civilian casualties.
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by BruncleZuma: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Op please provide source or evidence.
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by magoo10(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Boko Haram was technically defeated on the pages of newspaper.
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Boko Haram terrorist group has reportedly seized a town in the restive northeastern Nigerian state of Borno.

According to residents of the town of Magumeri on Saturday, the Takfiri terrorists entered the town, located some 50 kilometers from the state capital Maidugur, at around 1800 GMT.

After entry, the terrorists began to shoot at locals and throw explosive devices at them, a move which forced residents to take cover in the surrounding forests.

"We hurriedly took our families to the bushes before they could get us. Almost every resident is hiding here," said a local.

The incident comes just days after a bomber killed around 50 people at a mosque in the neighboring Adamawa state.

More than 20,000 people have been killed since Boko Haram started its deadly campaign in northeast Nigeria in 2009. The violence has claimed many lives in neighboring countries of Chad, Niger, and Cameroon as well.

Boko Haram has been largely pushed out of its main strongholds in northern Nigeria, according to the country’s military and government. The group, however, is still active in its Sambisa Forest enclave in Borno and launches sporadic attacks on civilians and security forces from there.
The Nigerian military launched renewed counter-terrorism offensives after the end of the rainy season in northeastern Nigeria in September. Those offensives have diminished Boko Haram’s capacity to launch attacks, but the government warns that the group can still attack civilians at “soft” targets such as mosques, markets, and camps for displaced people.

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/25/543493/nigeria-boko-haram-borno-attack-takfiri
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2017
eejo:
The army is kworopt
Re: Boko Haram Had Taken A Town Today In Borno by 4koff: 7:04am On Nov 26, 2017
eejo:

You can "CONFIRM" that Boko Haram overan a town today, But you cannot Confirm that you know the name of the Town?

You also pray as you know also that the army would counter attack. Where will they go? and which civilians. Abi the town no get name?

(1) (Reply)

Between APC And PDP - You Choose / 32 Arrested For Violating Benue State Open Grazing Prohibition Law-cp / Viral Picture: If You Can’t Convince Them, Confuse Them…lol (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.