Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Between APC And PDP - You Choose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between APC And PDP - You Choose (1077 Views)

Tinubu To PDP: You Are Handicapped By Traumatic Feelings Of Loss Of Election / Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? / Atiku: I Told You Guys, IPOB/Biafran=PDP, You Doubted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between APC And PDP - You Choose by BabaAduras: 9:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHERS HAVE.
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

I do not know the author of this tread, I got it on whatsapp. I think it is worth sharing and good enough to joggle our memories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Fidelmalek(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaAduras:
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
shut it...
Unrepentant zombie spotted angry

3 Likes

Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by fellowman: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
And non of this people have been prosecuted by your APC with their shout of fighting corruption.

OP you have been decieved, stop reading fake news.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by iamJ(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fidelmalek:
shut it...
he made sense, if u could read u would have understood
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Fidelmalek(m): 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
he made sense, if u could read u would have understood
what do you classify as Making sense?
Oh please spare me the balderdash.
Nigerians are tired of the imperative disaster called buhari and we need fresh air..
Although atiku isn't a Saint himself, but he is an intellectual genius compared to the 0 iqed dullard, buhari..
Please spare me that cap
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by iamJ(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fidelmalek:
what do you classify as Making sense?
Oh please spare me the balderdash.
Nigerians are tired of the imperative disaster called buhari and we need fresh air..
Although atiku isn't a Saint himself, but he is an intellectual genius compared to the 0 iqed dullard, buhari..
Please spare me that cap
igbo? with ur 300k votes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

stop blaming buhari for ur laziness, ur mates are building houses, oga buhari made things hard

oil price that crashed is fake news abi?

1 Like

Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by kings09(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
If its buhari for Apc, i ll vote Pdp
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by CoolFreeday(m): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
God forbid that I vote PDP again, APC is 10x better than PDP to me
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Fidelmalek(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
iamJ:
igbo? with ur 300k votes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

stop blaming buhari for ur laziness, ur mates are building houses, oga buhari made things hard

oil price that crashed is fake news abi?
Here they come again with their half baked arguments.
I'm not ignoring neither I'm I sympathetic to their cause...
You think you can run shoulders with everyone here on this forum? Or you think you could compare financial stability?
Mehn, shut it again...
I speak on behalf of suffering Nigerians who have witnessed unprecedented inflation, surge in rice prices, fuel scarcity, insecurity, power outage, massive sack and many more...
Oh well, you can continue supporting the dullard, but I reiterate again, atiku remains an excellent option when compared to buhari...

1 Like

Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fidelmalek:
shut it... Unrepentant zombie spotted angry
you well so
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Bari22: 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
n.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Fidelmalek(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
bamidelee:

you well so
have they paid you your 30k for the month? grin

1 Like

Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fidelmalek:
have they paid you your 30k for the month? grin
yaba left
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
WHY ALL THESE LIES.?
WHY IS THE GOVERMENT YET TO CONVICT ANY OF THESE PERSONS FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.?
EVEN THE PRIMARY SUSPECT DASUKI HAS BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER 2.5YEARS WITHOUT ANY TRY.
.GOVERMENT OF PROPAGANDA, LIES AND DECEPTION.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by christ007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
I wish pdp can takeover in 2019 thing wil ne okay in Nigeria.and pdp should try someone who is not old like buhari
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Dec 10, 2017
kings09:
If its buhari for Apc, i ll vote Pdp
that is if you have voters card abi?
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Dec 10, 2017
christ007:
I wish pdp can takeover in 2019 thing wil ne okay in Nigeria.and pdp should try someone who is not old like buhari
try someone in 2019 like ASARI Dokubo or TOMPOLO abi?
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by yarimo(m): 12:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Fidelmalek:
shut it...
just thank God for RULE 2 if not, Ehh
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by edoman2016: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2017
APC is a better party for sure. PDP looted the Treasury of Nigeria for 16 years and yet nothing to show for it.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by BabaAduras: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
osagix:
WHY ALL THESE LIES.?
WHY IS THE GOVERMENT YET TO CONVICT ANY OF THESE PERSONS FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES.?
EVEN THE PRIMARY SUSPECT DASUKI HAS BEEN WITH THEM FOR OVER 2.5YEARS WITHOUT ANY TRY.
.GOVERMENT OF PROPAGANDA, LIES AND DECEPTION.

How do you think government will get quick convictions with all the corrupt judges? With all the corrupt people like you wiping out sentiments in favour looters because you are facing hardship?

The irony of your pathetic support for the looters is they caused your hardship by putting the economy in recession by their wanton looting of our commonwealth.

Nigerians indeed do have very short memory.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by osazeeblue01: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
BabaAduras:
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

I do not know the author of this tread, I got it on whatsapp. I think it is worth sharing and good enough to joggle our memories.
If truely they did all this, why havent the FG proved a single case of corruption.

I know there were high level of corruption but this current FG govt dont have an idea on how to solve these problems.

So they should all go.
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by christ007(m): 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
Only God knows the party that gonna win the 2019 election all we need is to pray to Baba God to provide a good and caring man for Nigerian no matter which party he wanna be
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by diegwu01: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
[i]Everything [/i]around Jonathan was corrupt including living and non living things, undecided
Re: Between APC And PDP - You Choose by madridguy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank God we voted out the satanic party.

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Says Jonathan, Not Obasanjo, Started Kaduna Rail / EFCC Releases Babachir Lawal / Check Out What Muammar Gadaffi Prophesied About Buhari And His Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.