Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Benefit Of The Doubt - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Benefit Of The Doubt (332 Views)

Benefit Of Calculating Values Of "X" In School / Was The Moon Landing Faked? 6 Questions And Answers To Clear Your Doubt / Stakeholders Doubt Nigerian Government’s Commitment To 2030 STI Roadmap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefit Of The Doubt by SueZuckerberg: 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
If you are really sincere and serious about wanting be back on FB, then send update notifications to my email address. Don't use SMS. When I see it I'll certainly click the link. And I think that solves it. Of course, I'm talking about my 2010 account. Mark Zuckerberg I am warning you. ZUCKERBAD I'm warning you. Sheryl, Erskine, and all the others I am warning you guys. If I change my mind (to either sue Facebook or ignore Facebook completely) after another chance to think your decision then may God deal mercilessly with me. Even If I can't sue FB for reasons beyond me, then may God deal with me on the Day of Judgement if I succumb to your demands. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you can accomplish anything by persistence. Reasoning of a foolish idiot. Facebook's management are completely senseless and moronic and stupid. Very, very moronic. Very moronic. Veey senseless workers. Vey, very senseless. FB is worthless to me, more than worthless. Absolutely worthless, in every sense of the word. Now hear me with both ears: there's a limit to how much folly, stupidity and madness I can amd will tolerate. There's a limit. There's a limit to how much foolishness and stupidity I'll tolerate. There's a limit. I will not listen to any pleas to log into Facebook (and God is watching) or desist from my intentions to file this lawsuit after this.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Admits To Slowing Down Iphones For A Reason / Yale Doctors Collects Viruses From Pond To Destroy An Antibiotic Resistance Infe / How Many Hardware Versions Does OSN 6800 Main Control Board SCC Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.