Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) (1641 Views)

Motorcycle Thief Caught And Beaten In Rivers State (Disturbing Photos) / Thief Caught At Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Female Hostel / Ahamefula Rochas Okorocha Graduates With Master's Degree From British University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by ibadangroup: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2017
A suspected thief who was caught with different keys while trying to steal from her victims got more than she bargained for from angry residents in Edo State.

see ore phot here : https://www.wikiprovide.com/threads/suspected-female-thief-caught-with-master-keys-photos.3171/

Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Is she not from Edo ?? Y can't she just fly away or dissapear wink grin grin

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by Jagermeister(m): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2017
Why did this idiot blur the bosom!
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Is she not from Edo ?? Y can't she just fly away or dissapear wink grin grin

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
u dey expect to blow like obo and wizkid yet see d trash u typed up there,no worry,ur career will fly or just disappear. we are now following you.
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
u dey expect to blow like obo and wizkid yet see d trash u typed up there,no worry,ur career will fly or just disappear. we are now following you.
Abeg bro no follow me o,my village people strong dieee
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by Saintpaul2477: 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:

Please bro, I m still wating for your reply on PM, please I pm because I want to start my mini import business soon and I want you to be my mentor, please save me from been scam, I will really appreciate you, Thanks
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Saintpaul2477:

Please bro, I m still wating for your reply on PM, please I pm because I want to start my mini import business soon and I want you to be my mentor, please save me from been scam, I will really appreciate you, Thanks
search for the moniker sweetheart666,join the group via d link on his profile.
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by Saintpaul2477: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
search for the moniker sweetheart666,join the group via d link on his profile.

please bro I can't find any link under this moniker I will really appreciate if you can send the link here ( temidayoolorunyomi60@gmail.com ) Thanks
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by urvillagepeoplee(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Saintpaul2477:

please bro I can't find any link under this moniker I will really appreciate if you can send the link here ( temidayoolorunyomi60@gmail.com ) Thanks
check his signature.
Re: Suspected Female Thief Caught With Master Keys (photos) by Saintpaul2477: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
check his signature.

please bro I can not still find the link, here is my whatsapp number 0 8 0 five 8 1 8 one zeoro 9 zero add me please

(1) (Reply)

The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares / An Important Note To Yoruba Nation / But Seriously, Do Nigerians Think Buhari Will Willingly Handover If Defeated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.