Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian (69536 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Killed Precious Okeke Ibeh, Sleeps With Her Dead Body (Photos) / Rape Victim, Ochanya's Corpse For Burial (Photos) / Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by lonelydora: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Life shaa
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by sisisioge: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow! So sorry darling...may God heal you in your heart. Pele. This is actual rape. They took what was not offered at all. May thunder fire those azzzholes!
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by schumastic(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by polite2(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
So sorry dear. God will change ur status and heal ur pains. @op
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by free2ryhme: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Priscy01:

A young Nigerian lady and a Facebook user identified as Ogechi Stella Njoku has taken to her Facebook timeline to share her rape story when she was still a teenage.

According to the lady, she was deflowered at the age of 16years through rape and was raped twice.

Read her story below;
"I have not been outspoken on my rape experiences, I decided not to write or emphasize much on it and about it, because the pains is more excruciating than the pains of being HIV positive.

But going by the actions of the so called comedian #Stainless Precious making fun of rape and justifying his actions as an act of comedy, I strongly believe it is hightime we held these peadractors responsible for rape.

#Stainless Precious, How dare you use rape as comedy under the pretense that you are a comedian?

Do you know what it means to be raped?

Do you know the pyschological effect on victims?
Do you understand the emotional trauma associated with rape?

I was raped and disflowered as a minor, twice was I raped helplessly, when I was 16 years old, today, I am 37 years old, that pains has refused to left me.
I escaped narrowly murdering the third person who attempted to rape me the third time while hawking because I had to, kicked him on his manhood (dick) when he had already torn my clothes into pieces, he was in pains when I ran out in pieces of clothes like rags, having my goods poured away.

Today I am HIV positive, without knowing how I got it, and here you are making bold to justify using rape as a comedy.

Your actions disgust me.

Do you have conscience at all?

How would you feel if your sister is raped?
How would you feel, if your daughter is raped?
How would you feel to have your wife raped?

How dare you justify rape into comedy?

Should I pray for you to experience it?

You have just succeeded to reawakened my pains, my fears and my disbelief.

Dee Ogiamien
Jade Olise
Dorothy Njemanze
Chisara Agoha

I feel so much depressed right now like never before.

#I wish you could see through the pains of not been able to help yourself out of danger of rape.

#I wish you could fathom the cruelty of the perpetrators in a bid to feel that moment of sex satisfaction to themselves.

#I wish you could figure out the helplessness of the victim, those solid tears, the bitter pleading that fell on deaf ears, the wish and struggle to act or gain freedom, but overwhelmingly overpowered, then you would understand that it is a perpetual pain that would never go off from victims.

My case, my pains has refused to go, each time I had sex, I remember those actions, I remembered been held down against my wish, by 2 men while one penetrate me and another kept watch for security alert till they had turn by turn, four men against a minor. And one man would come up to make rape a fun for comedy and people preach forgiveness?

Ayam not understanding.

#The whole scenario came playing back on my head, I could hear my tiny voice shouting for help, I could feel afresh, those grasp for breathe, I could see clearly now these four men, their faces, the cigarette smokes, the odour, the way my hands were held against my will, by these four men who were bigger than me, who were supposed to protect a minor, I could remember how they lure me in pretense to buy my product, I could hear that shout of the name of my product that led me to Ekeonuwa market, I wish I never heard them calling for my product, I wish I had finished sales earlier that day. I wish the dawn never break up for that day.

They betrayed an innocent trust from a minor, who saw them as a potential customers.
Joyfully went to sell to them, but came out in pains and tears.

#What a black day, August 23, 1996, the unforgettable Ekeonuwa/Douglass Road Owerri.

#This guy just brought back the memories of such scenario to me, the hawking, the rape, the pains, my fruitless shout for help, the ability not to walk after their cruelty, and the cries.

Who da hell is this comedian?
Who licenced him to practice?
He is no different from the wicked men that raped me in my helpless estate.

#rapeisnotcomedy
#rapeisnotfun
#rapeisaperpertualpain
#saynotorape."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-lady-who-was-raped-twice-at.html

Too many rape cases

One girl called out @unilagolodo for rape on twitter and it has gone viral
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by martineverest(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Wetin dey worry dis one?
hope u wud say this if u sister was raped
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Priscy01(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
polite2:
So sorry dear. God will change ur status and heal ur pains. @op

Chai.. Thats not my story na

She is just a frnd of Facebook
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by marooh: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
21 year of HIV positive!.
Nawaoooo but I still dey fear hiv pass rape grin
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Nwaoma198(f): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I wish I can be interviewed so I can get to share my experience cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by emerazz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
com op sort for d pics and put abeg... undecided
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by YaxxVille(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abortion nko?
julietkcee:
I don't think there is any other thing i hate more than rape!!!

Jesus!!!
Oversecretion of sex hormones
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by YaxxVille(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
You can start by telling us the experience here.
Nwaoma198:
embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I wish I can be interviewed so I can get to share my experience cry cry cry cry
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
YaxxVille:
Abortion nko?
u done mentioning?
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Seunfunmi18(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
If i were to be the president of Nigeria..
I would include rape also as treason.
And the punishment would be death (The slow type tho)
Nowadays prostitute charges as low as ₦500.
So why can't you just approach one?
Instead of raping an innocent fellow.
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is she attributing her STD status to the alleged rape? If she was raped at 16 and she is now 37, and her positive status is as a consequence of that rape then she should have AIDS now, not HIV.
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Originalsly: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm...thought she was HIV positive due to the rape. I heard about the trauma rape brings... but as guys...we cannot relate... until we get into a relationship with a rape victim. Only then we can begin to understand how the damage is done wayyy more to the mind than the body.Rape is not something to joke about..even in prison.

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I should make an open confession here.
My son raped a girl and impregnated her. My first instinct was to bribe her parents to abort the devilish baby. But I thought other wise.

My son didn't love the girl he only wanted sex. I had to lock him up in the same room as the girl.
I threatened to disown him. Within 5 weeks in detention they fell madly in love. I blessed their union and today they visit me to say hi.
Some girls who play Hard to get should be raped. Just like some women should be bathed with acid. They are too pompous as if they don't fart

hit like if you hate my point.
who be dis self u are fake like some of these stories I see on social media Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by mammanbawa: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
I pray, whoever justifies rape should either be a victim or someone dear to him or her. Then the bastard will get to know what it feels like

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by mammanbawa: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I should make an open confession here.
My son raped a girl and impregnated her. My first instinct was to bribe her parents to abort the devilish baby. But I thought other wise.

My son didn't love the girl he only wanted sex. I had to lock him up in the same room as the girl.
I threatened to disown him. Within 5 weeks in detention they fell madly in love. I blessed their union and today they visit me to say hi.
Some girls who play Hard to get should be raped. Just like some women should be bathed with acid. They are too pompous as if they don't fart

hit like if you hate my point.

This same mofo was making sense on the other thread #crowdfunding ish
I pray your destiny is raped
Bornbymistake

3 Likes

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm...thought she was HIV positive due to the rape. I heard about the trauma rape brings... but as guys...we cannot relate... until we get into a relationship with a rape victim. Only then we can begin to understand how the damage is done wayyy more to the mind than the body.Rape is not something to joke about..even in prison.

Why do you think guys have to get into a relationship with a rape victim before they can discover the trauma rape brings? Are you suggesting guys can not be victims of rape to experience this trauma?
Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Queenlovely(f): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesusbabygirl:
Really ma?. This is interesting, I mean there's freedom of having your own ideas but I hope you actually thought about this before typing it. Rape is in no way justifiable.

who said it isn't. Because society makes us believe it is wrong doesn't mean it is. Rape a girl to break her ego

1 Like

Re: Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian by Seunfunmi18(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

who said it isn't. Because society makes us believe it is wrong doesn't mean it is. Rape a girl to break her ego

Omg
Queenlovely.
Am a Muslim also.
Does prophet Muhammad (saw) encourage rape?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / Yahoo Boy With Bad English Forming Accent (photo) / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.