Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:01 AM

FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! (8456 Views)

Amazing Promo Offer At Sangotedo Beside Novare Mall.....pls Call+2349030188831 / DRY LANDS.... APPROVED GOVT EXCISION.... AMAZING PROMO OFFERS!! / AMAZING PROMO OFFER ON ROYAL FLEX ESTATE PHASE 1,AJAH SANGOTEDO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
QEveryone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:06am On Jan 16, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:04am On Jan 17, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:16am On Jan 21, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Everyone wants a piece of land. It’s the only sure investment. It can never depreciate like a car or a washing machine. Land will double its value in ten years or in less than that. Land is going up every day.” -SAM SHEPARD, Curse of the Starving Class
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.”
-Russell Sage
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2020
“Every person who invests in well-selected real estate in a growing section of a prosperous community adopts the surest and safest method of becoming independent, for real estate is the basis of wealth.”
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:10am On Feb 09, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
I have always liked real estate; farm land, pasture land, timber land and city property. I have had experience with all of them. I guess I just naturally like ‘the good Earth,’ the foundation of all our wealth.”
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump.
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2020
Land monopoly is not only monopoly, but it is by far the greatest of monopolies; it is a perpetual monopoly, and it is the mother of all other forms of monopoly.”
-Winston Churchill
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2020
Our competitive advantage is derived from our track record of prompt and efficient service delivery coupled with integrity, excellence and professionalism in dealing with all our clientele
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:11am On Apr 02, 2020
-Jesse H. Jones,
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 5:55am On Apr 13, 2020
-Winston Churchill
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2020
“It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.” ~Donald Trump.
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 4:06pm On May 01, 2020
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 12:14am On May 15, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt
Re: FENCED AND GATED LANDS IN ROYALTY GARDENS....AMAZING PROMO OFFER!! by Viktoreze(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2020
-Theodore Roosevelt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

6bedroom Detached Duplex With Mini Flat Bungalow BQ For 26m @awoyaya Lekki / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? / Christal Villa Queen's Court Lakowe Shapati Lekki. 7.5Million with C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.