Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React (50244 Views)

Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen / Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by adeblow(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't blame him,the boy looks young and this is a doctorate degree. If he was in Nigeria, those sadistic lecturers will frustrate his life because they feel they didn't get a doctorate degree at his age even with the bullshit education they are feeding us with. In fact he wouldn't even get the admission in the first place.
I think an assessment test of Nigerian lecturers should be done also.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
onlyme07:

Good thinking but how will the election hold remember,Nigeria is a large country? Why can't we have a few with the same idea and involve the bigwigs to contribute the lion share to reduce number of shareholders.

I subscribe to this idea but my fear is,Nigeria will always be Nigeria where stuffs like this will be hijacked.
how did (BTW which wan be election for shareholders again) Mmm and pennywise,redeemed and living faith convince Nigerians.just market your idea and see if it goes viral
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
People need to chill. Its the man's money. He can send his son to school anywhere he chooses.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

forget about building a university first. Build something better like a biscuit factory it cost less than 30 million. If all goes well and you deliver more people will jump onboard
biscuit ke wen rice, wheat and TV assembly factory de dia
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
onlyme07:

Okay. 30M can still be raised among few learned Nigerians even on NL. Biscuit factory is already saturated. Why can't we revive one of the dead or under performing factories. Do we revive the papermills or you suggest a new factory aside biscuit ?
power
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
OGHENAOGIE:
see am Na tomoro sm useless Marxist scholars will blame the west for Africa's wahala...idiots how do we ever wanna be on d same pedestal as d white man...wen our system is fuckin thrash....back home students like him have to face useless sadistic lecturers bad environment...strikes etc....nonsense and you Tel me d black man is not cursed
not cursed just lazy. Nobody wan challenge d system
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by onlyme07(m): 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cromagnon:
how did (BTW which wan be election for shareholders again) Mmm and pennywise,redeemed and living faith convince Nigerians.just market your idea and see if it goes viral

Learned people will like to know what it is all about. Selling the idea should not be on trial or luck issue. Biz is biz
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by onlyme07(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cromagnon:
power
That will be put into consideration. Some biz are still thriving despite power issh.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Ibj50(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

can anything good come out of Nairaland? I am coming back to Nigeria by january and I will try it
is this a question?
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by adeoba2008(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
I believe in crowdfunding . I am in. I will suggest that money raised should be used in building roads on BOT level.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by adeoba2008(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ibj50:
is this a question?
Abi ..
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Maxwell011(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Leave the boy alone. If you have the money,travel out and study. If you don't, enjoy ur local universities.

U can say that again
Na money dey talk
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Awoleesu(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Automatic lecturing appointment things...
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by aspirebig: 9:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nazeren:
It had.to be a disgruntled igbo fool to start this thread. UCHENDU. Rubbish. Biafrans and bitterness. Smh

You are the foolish person here.

This has nothing to do with tribalism.....

How do you guys even reason sef?
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
The man did no wrong by sending his kid abroad tho. Nothing wrong
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by delpee(f): 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
There's nothing wrong in what the NUC boss did. He chose to give his son the best education that he can afford. Besides it's Ph.D not a first degree.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by anigbajumo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Charles10xer:
I agree with those who spoke about crowd funding in NL I support it 100% if we can start it will go a long way, when we raise the money we can think of a project to use the fund for when we achieve that particular project we move to another.
Please think about it strongly.

Nigerians ar damn crazy mehn!!

It is easy to say but quite difficult to implement.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Flickzvill(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
Nigerians can complain. But for how long will we continue to complain when the solution is in our hand.
If we sold shares of 100 Naira each to 180 million Nigerians. We would raise enough funds to build a university 8 times better than oxford. That is the power of Crowdfunding. We wouldn't have to travel outside Nigeria for anything. In fact foreigners would want to school here.
If we could do this we could build factories and create jobs for the mass.
THESE factories will belong to the NIGERIAN people. We share the profits and loss from these factories and universities.

As for monetary aspect. The shareholders could elect board members to vote for them.
Stop complaints. The future is in your hands. Crowdfunding is the future
you are brilliant i want to marry you i am damn serious.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Flickzvill(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:

can anything good come out of Nairaland? I am coming back to Nigeria by january and I will try it
i read through your conversation with some other nairalander, well for me this idea is nice count me in. Anything at all am down just kindly mention me thanks
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2017
onlyme07:

That will be put into consideration. Some biz are still thriving despite power issh.
like which one?
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 12:29am On Nov 27, 2017
onlyme07:

Learned people will like to know what it is all about. Selling the idea should not be on trial or luck issue. Biz is biz
all of life is luck
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Chylo(m): 2:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Queenlovely:

Please PM me, lets talk. I might be interested in a joint investment start-up.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Ugosample:

You are the foolish person here.

This has nothing to do with tribalism.....

How do you guys even reason sef?

Disgruntled imp
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by onlyme07(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Cromagnon:
all of life is luck
Nope..
You should always risk. That's biz
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Cromagnon: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2017
onlyme07:

Nope..
You should always risk. That's biz
risk is luck BROS
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2017
roundman:
Nigerians dey vex shaa....But the guy fall hands.

Nigeria is a crime against humanity.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by holuphisayor(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
nothing wrong with having your PhD abroad.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Ugosample(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Nazeren:

Disgruntled igbo fool
Say whatever makes you happy
Anu ofia
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by JaySea: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Queenlovely:

Queenlovely, mention me when you start this. I am interested.
Re: Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React by Whighamsdfg: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Education minister has children schooling abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures / 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities / NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.