Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) (33118 Views)

MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by MediaLife: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2018
The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi's wife Olori Memunat has graduated from the University.

The mother of three, who gave birth to one of the monarch's three sets of twins in February 2018, posted photos from her convocation ceremony on Instagram.

"
I am indeed grateful for the Almighty God and My BETTER HALF, His Imperial Majesty, Oba (Dr.) Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi 111, for His commitment and sense of devotion in my wellbeing, especially the pursuance of my educational career to higher level. Today is my convocation . Ade Ori mi, E se mo dupe gidigidi" she wrote.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/alaafin-of-oyos-young-wife-olori.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by paiz: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Please can someone tell these old men to leave the young ladies for us.

If them marry all finish Wetin we go do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by kadreeG7(m): 7:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Congrats
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Dpharisee: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Madam he cannot be your'Better Half' when una reach 12. If only you take half what will the other 11 wives take, is that not been too greedy? undecided

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Olori, The Mother of 3 looking good...

Congrats to the Queen!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by budosky(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2018
I guess her and her husband share thesame brand of carowhite

2 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by DoTheNeedful: 7:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Ladies dey try sha. See this young lady dey call that very old Alaafin her "better half" grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Hoodbilonia: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
one guy go dey do
ni ni ni nee
knee knee knee
ni ni
one corner
one corner
whr u dey
one corner with am
women fuc out a lot

2 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Elagancy: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by ophatlewis(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
CONGRATS
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Esin oba a je'ko pe o
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by krownjoy97: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Kongrat Hajjia Olori Memunat, more blessing In Sha Allahu.

Barakahlahu Fil
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Is the "111" the age of the king or she was trying to type "III" as in Third?

Plus if Alaafin na ur better half, wetin go remain for the other wives, better pieces?

cheesy

Na play o.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Passionate888: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2018
This one go enter class reach 40% so? I know say all those randy lecturers no go near this one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by mozona(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2018
the pancake too much na
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this babe go get young guys wey do dey straff am side ways, just stayed with the old king for money sake.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by emonkey(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
one guy go dey do
ni ni ni nee
knee knee knee
ni ni
one corner
one corner
whr u dey
one corner with Amdahl
women fuc out a lot

It is people who talk like you that usually marry those kind of women . That is how God punishes people who talk carelessly grin grin

If you like don't read my signature.

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by adetes: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2018
And so

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by sojayy(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2018
congrats !......... u can only be grateful to Almighty God....not for Almighty God olori.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by israelmao(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2018
Oba Adeyemi with eyes for fair in complexion ladies.
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by obembet(f): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2018
Which of the University jare olori

3 Likes

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Hoodbilonia: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018
abegi
wetin u know abt women
ozwo
My God does not punish in that way
u are a demonic bastard filled with demons
fuc off my quotes
and do me a favor
fuc yur gay ass signatures men
what shud we expect from a blind folded monkey
emonkey:

It is people who talk like you that usually marry those kind of women . That is how God punishes people who talk carelessly grin grin

If you like don't read my signature.
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2018
Did you mean WIFE or DAUGHTER...??
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by iswallker(m): 8:01am On Dec 15, 2018
The graduand doesn't know that you write third in roman numerals...III, she preferred to write 111.

Instead of getting educated, busy digging for gold...
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by ShameOnAPC: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
When does The Polytechnic Ibadan turned to a university. Blogger dishing out fake info

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Pavore9: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Ladies dey try sha. See this young lady dey call that very old Alaafin her "better half" grin

Should it be "worse half"? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by Mankosi: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2018
She looks stressed
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by emonkey(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
abegi
wetin u know abt women
ozwo
My God does not punish in that way
u are a demonic bastard filled with demons
fuc off my quotes
and do me a favor
fuc yur gay ass signatures men
what shud we expect from a blind folded monkey
Eewo, Science student
grin grin angry
Re: Olori Memunat Graduates From University (Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife) by oluphemy24: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Fake bloggers everywhere... She just graduated from the polytechnic Ibadan not University... Yesterday was the polytechnic ibadan convocation...
Congrats jare Olori

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nursing Student Suspended In Borno For Not Welcoming Buhari / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall / Which Federal And State University Pay The Cheapest Tuition Fee In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.