Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party (38268 Views)

Oritsefemi’s Wife Nabila Fash Files For Divorce / "Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by chronique(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Hmmm. Why are Nigerians easily been deceived. Orisefemi is spraying #360 in naira. Non let the dollar deceive you my dear.

Who spray #500 get level pass am.

#nohate

True. Just noticed they are 1 dollar notes.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by rosebuzz(f): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
This their wedding sef. All shades of tacky
Tacky huh? coming from a lady, go & check dere IG & tel me d meaning of tacky.
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by davillian(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by 2shure: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
in akons voice.

dollar dollar bill yo
dalla dalla bill yall

cash rules eertyn arand me
dolla dollar bill yall
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Munae(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
davillian:
Na 1 dollar self cheesy cheesy cheesy

At all, at all, na in bad pass.
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by odigbosky(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
na wetin dem spray one grl for Benin b dix... see wat dy re spraying dix one and she na open mat any ha

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by odigbosky(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
na wetin dem spray one grl for Benin b dix... see wat dy re spraying dix one and she na open mat any ha

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by nwadiuko1(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

Hmmm. Why are Nigerians easily been deceived. Orisefemi is spraying #360 in naira. Non let the dollar deceive you my dear.

#nohate
those are not one dollar notes bro
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by sinceraconcept(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
he still looks razz. Banky W didn't need all these for his wedding to be classy and he also has the money to do all these. money can't buy class. Oritsefemi and his wife look like Identical twins though and their brains are filled with same mentalities,they love bleaching and they are both razz. birds of the same feather
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by bettyLad(f): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
nothing new. the money is still coming back to the house

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by sonnie10: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Isi mkpi no na akpa mkpi.
You sprayed your dollars, she brings it home and you take the money back to your bank.

Dumb NLanders would think you have done something extraordinary.
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by HarunaWest(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
OMOTOWO:
good afternoon here.

i need a loan of #100,000 to settle my accomodation rent.I have some financial challenges.

I am one of 2016 N power volunteers.I promise to pay the loan with interest of #20,000

I will settle the loan with instalmental payment of #10,000 between january 2018 and december 2018(#120,000 for a year).

I will use my NYSC certficate as collateral.

If anybody wishes to help me,my contact is +234 70 51 41 87 8 6(both call and whatsapp) so that we fashion out a way of going through it.

Thank you all.
your a bad sales man...why will u pay 120K in 12 months,and why should you rent a house of 100k in the first place......go find somewhere cheaper bros,don't live above your means
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by OMOTOWO(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
HarunaWest:

your a bad sales man...why will u pay 120K in 12 months,and why should you rent a house of 100k in the first place......go find somewhere cheaper bros,don't live above your means
OK
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by ruffDiamond: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
he married the best fuuker ..dazall
DAT gal na common run of the mill
naija gal..probably with zero mb intell ...but then,whatever rocks your boat...hmmm
spray seed not money.....

wise people don't go out of their way to impress people with money...cos what money can do in a few minutes.. is still a

light year away from what true intell and wisdom can achieve

in a life time....

African,nay,Nigerians and their valueless ,useless ego trip and worthless pride!

even if he had sprayed British pound Sterling ,it still does not add
anything to his common sense,if he had any ...Same goes for banky over hyped wedding.. I just dey laff..

like Fela would say,ORISIRISI
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Kobicove(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
The guy still looks like a motor part tout nonetheless undecided
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by ruffDiamond: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
This their wedding sef. All shades of tacky
.and..fifty shades of incongruity... see faces,see multiple skin tone in just one person alone..see flat chested ladies every where!... damn

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Pearl05(f): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Who did he spray? His wife.

Where will the money go afterwards? His home.

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by segzyogondus(m): 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Big congrats to you Oritsefemi.... Most people feel that marriage is all about the weeding ceremony not knowing there is more to it just like having a Matriculation and you feel that is the real school not knowing that is just a party... I no wan hear say una dey think of separation in few months time ooo cos una suppose don know the dos and donts of each other before una decide to marry and the funny thing be say no Graduation for marriage na till death except una decide to separate ....
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by educonsultant: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

#nohate

wait!
is he spraying 1 dollar bills?
I don't get
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Double Six Muzik Studios (Beats, Mixing, Mastering)

Greetings, need hot beats? ranging from hip hop, rnb , dancehall, trap etc? then call on Double-Six Muzik Production Studios.
Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and experienced in-house producers to give you that great and trendy tune you have been looking for. Our sound quality is top-notch and meets all radio/broadcast standards.
Here's the great part, our fees are very fair and affordable.

Give us a call on 08033422206 for bookings and inquiries

twitter @doublesixbeats
IG @doublesixbeats
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by AFONJACOW(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
From $100 to $1 who is fooling who ...
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by realmanarken(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

#nohate
Who Are You!!
Cus You Funny Dye
When 100$ Turn 360
Chai Hate Cover Ur Sense Eh.
100$=36,000
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Alexk2(m): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm...stage-managed wedding.
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Real tacky.

Can u imagine? $1 notes

Why not N1,000 in bundles and use e-money spraying machine.

If his heart fit handle such spraying grin

Some Nigerians sha grin cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by JesseThunder(m): 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew! rubish na 1 dollar sef
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by alan056: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
These are the people that let the government not take us seriously anymore.... We're all screaming about the country and someone somewhere is spraying dollars on his wife

Why would they take us seriously? They'll just think we're lazy and not ready to work while they're actually the ones that should fix the country!
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
MONEY IS SWEET
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by mexioni(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
e for just spray N500 or N1000 notes while the $1 bill, shior
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by Cyrilpac(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
All dis one, One ,dollars
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
hmmm that's good

Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by zcee: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
He s laffin bcus he knws if dey are done with d money spraying,dey pack d money in Ghana must go and bring it back to him.. grin grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi Sprays His Wife, Nabila Fash Dollars At Their Wedding Party by verifielive: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
NextGovernor:

#nohate
u see yourself...what if one of those is 100 dollars..and that's equal to 40 something thousand naira.....##thinkbeforeyouspeak

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Declares His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke 'The Next Governor Of Osun State' / I Know About Child Spacing, Expect Baby Number 4 Soon– Mercy Johnson / Tunde Usman 'Okele' Wears Super Eagles Jersey With Charm, Summons The Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.