Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland (779 Views)

Nairalander Gets Refunded And Compensated After Police Extortion / Israeli Yahoo Boy Arrested In Greece - Check Out His Scam Format / Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Scammer refunded me of my 50k after posting the scam details on Nairaland.

See screenshot

Name and details retracted.

SAY NO TO SCAM
!

Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Uploading more screenshots
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Images retracted
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Retracted
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
removed
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by dominique(f): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh boy! Another day another scam story. Whatever happened to doing necessary investigations before sealing a deal with an online stranger?

What is his nairaland username?

4 Likes

Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
dominique:
Oh boy! Another day another scam story. Whatever happened to doing necessary investigations before sealing a deal with an online stranger?

What is his nairaland username?
This scammer doesnt have moniker here. A friend linked me up with him and the i have only met him once. I am only happy i didnt pay more than 50k. I would have gone bankrupt because of this useless idiot
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
He restrict all access to his public view on his profile when i told him i will take this case online. He blocked me on facebook.

He did on whatsapp and reopen.

Fool!
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by heendrix(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mod's should always shift all this scam testimony to FP so some people' can learn and be aware of all them

1 Like

Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:
Mod's should always shift all this scam testimony to FP so some people' can learn and be aware of all them

That will be very great. A lot of people need to learn from this devilish act.
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by heendrix(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sammeyd:

That will be very great. A lot of people need to learn from this devilish act.

so sorry abou what happened to you bro but please next time do business with credible people
Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:

so sorry abou what happened to you bro but please next time do business with credible people

Amazingly, i sent this thread to him and he immediately refunded me.

People are just wicked without reason

Re: Scammer refunded me after Posting his Scam story on Nairaland by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
So he immediately refunded me after seeing my post!

A Good name is better than Gold.

(1) (Reply)

. / With New Car , Lady Turns Her Life Around After 7 Years In Jail - Pictures / How Cyber Criminals Transfer Funds From Stolen Sim Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.