Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (65067 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Deo1986:
Shame no de catch you mumu.

Okay, you are noticed.

Bye
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
chronique:

What's up? grin
I'm dey
How's you boo boo?
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
awoo47:

I can be d surrogate father too cool

Issorait cool
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by enemyofprogress: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
That's the price she has to pay for being a celebrity. We discussed her case at our coven just only two weeks ago.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by larrybee2017(f): 11:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Towncrier247:
Top blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus who is known for many of her credible breaking news in the Nigerian entertainment industry published the post below....

This is not Breaking news please!...

Insiders say Actress Funke Akindele Bello has been quiet because she is grieving the loss of the pregnancy we all thanked God for sometime back...........This is so sad!!!

This post is to let all her loved ones know that the actress probably needs some quiet time right now and would definitely appreciate that people stop making comments all over the Internet asking why her stomach is flat..I don't understand how people reason..If someone was showing a bump and then it suddenly disappears and they go quiet,why would you be asking what happened to it?....Use your Brain!

This is definitely a hard time for Funke losing the twins she carried and she needs the love and prayers of her fans,friends and family right now.....She doesn't need all the questionnaire being dropped all over the Internet....Please pray for her and lets keep it moving....

May baby dust fall on your again and again Funke...May your tears be replaced with tears of Joy.

Love is your portion!..Amen!!!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/11/actress-funke-akindele-bello-lost.html#more
The only one who need to use her brain now is you Stella and you sure need to use it right cause you ain't talking to your kids. Fans are concern and need answer better than you who only need to make fame from her pain ode. God have mercy on a you this celeb with donkey brain. Make una take una personal news comot social media una no go gree until you make a mess of what was meant to make you happy.
I pray you smile soonest and that with 4 but when that happens stop posting how they make you eat too much. As for you Stella grow up!
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by chronique(m): 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:

I'm dey
How's you boo boo?

I'm great mammy. Pls don't go and be surrogating for Funke when you haven't finished carrying your own. You're way too cute for that,and deserve better. Besides, Funke is an Ijebu girl and people from her place, are usually very stingy. She won't pay you well. grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2017
chronique:

I'm great mammy. Pls don't go and be surrogating for Funke when you haven't finished carrying your own. You're way too cute for that,and deserve better. Besides, Funke is an Ijebu girl and people from her place, are usually very stingy. She won't pay you well. grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by chronique(m): 12:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why are you still up?
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sunness(m): 12:38am On Nov 27, 2017
how do you mean
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Dirkcoyt: 2:55am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
Funke shld go and see that man of God that saw the vision to put her tru....I feel for her.

see them , very gullible people. see her itchy fingers, go and see the prophet. people go just dey use una chop anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 2:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Sigh. May God show up for her again. In Jesus name. Amen.

And this time around, can she not showcase the baby bump? It's like telling haters vampires that "...make una come see. Foood dey! "

Things like pregnancy should be kept low key for as long as they can.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Dirkcoyt: 2:59am On Nov 27, 2017
highchief1:
tell her u get to a stage in life u need to go underground...I'm not in fb or anywhere nobody knows where I am

only a clear thinker knows this. I think na I don't care attitude or too much carefree or they want to show off either of the 3.

what's there to even show off on Facebook self?
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Dirkcoyt: 3:00am On Nov 27, 2017
IForgotMyLoginD:
Sigh. May God show up for her again. In Jesus name. Amen.

And this time around, can she not showcase the baby bump? It's like telling haters vampies that "...make una come see. Foood dey! "

Things like pregnancy should be kept low key for as long as they can.

this your moniker na helele ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Awwwww I know she going through well don't worry God will see her through I will pray for Funke Akindele. sad embarassed undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Naughtytboy: 6:00am On Nov 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
correct ur English ma'am before u start countering. Mtshwww
pls english master help us... Fool ITK
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2017
teresafaith:
Una sure say those prophet prophesy no be wetin dey worry funke so

God forbid
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by henryadex(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2017
She should thank God she is still alive
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
My advise to her is to look for a place to hide when next she notices pregnancy.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by highchief1: 7:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Dirkcoyt:

only a clear thinker knows this. I think na I don't care attitude or too much carefree or they want to show off either of the 3.

what's there to even show off on Facebook self?
in this modern day of witchcraft and too much spiritual ppl how can a sane person let d whole world know she's pregnant?some Celebes get sence Sha I never saw dija with pregnancy till she got her baby.funke is learning d hard way
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by lailo: 8:15am On Nov 27, 2017
teresafaith:
Una sure say those prophet prophesy no be wetin dey worry funke so
wetin dis ancient woman dey find for niraland
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by dotedote: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2017
princechurchill:
Am just crying over this,she deserves all the happiness in the world,...take heart dear its well

I would have expected your likes to have warned and cautioned her against bringing everything about her onto the social media. It would shock you to know that some of her F&F's are happy about this. Not everyone that celebrates with you is happy about your progress.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2017
chronique:

Why are you still up?
Insomnia knows my name
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by chronique(m): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Insomnia knows my name

Lol. Hope you had a great night rest though.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
pls english master help us... Fool ITK
Lol. A cunnt will always be a cunnt.
U don c woman.
Shiithead acting a hero to a lady who gives no fucck about it. Swerve now ediott before I descend on u.

Cunnt oya com n clap back like d cunnt u are cheesy

#swine
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Naughtytboy: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Lol. A cunnt will always be a cunnt.
U don c woman.
Shiithead acting a hero to a lady who gives no fucck about it. Swerve now ediott before I descend on u.

Cunnt oya com n clap back like d cunnt u are cheesy

#swine
It spelt cunt not cunnt, village teacher
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
It spelt cunt not cunnt, village teacher
U hav really proven to be the ediott I assumed u to be. NL auto correct is alien to u. Cunnt.
Listen once again cunnt, Hustle hard, get employment, make ur parents proud and quit life of acting a Hero to the females. Defender of women's cunnt.
Now look at u poor rat, the said lady u came to defend has abandoned u to ur distressed fate. Cunnt cheesy
The said lady even liked d post of where I corrected her politely without going down the gutter level like u.
Have a nice day cunnt grin
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Naughtytboy: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
U hav really proven to be the ediott I assumed u to be. NL auto correct is alien to u. Cunnt.
Listen once again cunnt, Hustle hard, get employment, make ur parents proud and quit life of acting a Hero to the females. Defender of women's cunnt.
Now look at u poor rat, the said lady u came to defend has abandoned u to ur distressed fate. Cunnt cheesy
The said lady even liked d post of where I corrected her politely without going down the gutter level like u.
Have a nice day cunnt grin
Slowpoke, it cunt and not cunnt, Idiot and not ediot
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Naff24(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
She didn't loose the baby is the proper statement. Not she didn't lost the baby OK ma'am? G'nyr

Medicine after death undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by J0hnTrevolt(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Slowpoke, it cunt and not cunnt, Idiot and not ediot
Lol. cunnt grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki / Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.