Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (65260 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Ishilove: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naff24:
She didn't lost her baby ooooooooo, Kai..... What a wicked world we live in. Fake people carrying fake news upandan. May God forgive una o
Confirmed?
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by GlobalGisting(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So sorry, but she should try and live her life off social media
Then you will be ready to pay her bills abi? Polishing
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef embarassed

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by onatisi(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:
So sad to hear this, next time you pregnant please keep it away from public
dem no dey teach persin
if she likes the next time she gets pregnant
she should publicize it on cnn and bbc

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by LegendaryArnold(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
WTF this is so sad
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by humilitynike: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
funke wasn't pregnant at any time.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by richarrison(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
what is your concern �
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by onatisi(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
i actually blame her parents for not cautioning her
and making her keep a low profile
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by scait(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
which one be your own
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by juman(m): 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hiss

They turned everyday of their lives into news.

That's not nice.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Sirme411(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
why can't I comment on threads anymore
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by kbbanj10(m): 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
OMG. May heavenly Father console her. So sad, the one that will stay will come by His grace
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Olulinks(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
razbec:
hw come i didnt hear this
The one wey u dey hear now nor do you? Kuku go her house go sit down dey wail for the door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Olulinks(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
kennygee:
Olofofo number 2, reporting from where ever she is.

Olofofo number 1 is in jail.

Y'all won't just leave pple alone.

HI.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Deo1986(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Ha! Jenifa lemme be your surrogate embarassed
Shame no de catch you mumu.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ensamy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
She needed rest, being pregnant at her age will definitely pose lots of risk with miscarriages. Next time she should relax more and pause shooting of Jenifa episodes .
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by merit455(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=morereb10 post=62738634]story

come e bi like say that girl na witch true true

i feel for jjc[/quote u are very stupid u don't have a hrt hw can u say such tin na pple like una way dey wish her bed luck stupid yu
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by mamaafrik(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oooooopppppssss,Jenny and JJC ,see we love you but this is no longer ordinary,when are you people going to learn,just lowkey off social media till you deliver u cant you cant abi?,until dey start calling you witch abi,must u put ur live on media,learn from the olu jacobs now.tidi ba baje tonidi ni daoooooo.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Naff24(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
correct ur English ma'am before u start countering. Mtshwww

You are free to do so sir, Professor Wole the 2nd undecided undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by kaykay222(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
waoooooo.....so sad........but God know d best....trust God and believe in his word.....all shall be well ijn.......sorry sister
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Afritop(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Olofofo will put some people into trouble
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by IamSINZ(m): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
princechurchill:
Am just crying over this,she deserves all the happiness in the world,...take heart dear its well

You are crying??

Are you serious right now?
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Houseofglam7(f): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
chronique:

see as i dey use corner eye look you.

Hey darling grin
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
I sincerely hope this ain't true
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by J0hnTrevolt(m): 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Naff24:

You are free to do so sir, Professor Wole the 2nd undecided undecided undecided
She didn't loose the baby is the proper statement. Not she didn't lost the baby OK ma'am? G'nyr

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by sabanageorge(f): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by chronique(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Houseofglam7:

Hey darling grin

What's up? grin
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ariklawani(f): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Funke shld go and see that man of God that saw the vision to put her tru....I feel for her.
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by ariklawani(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
humilitynike:
funke wasn't pregnant at any time.
So Na stone she put for belle

sabinus
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
not again >:
Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by kokomilala(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
With the craze of jumping onto the wagon of ostentatious display of everything on social media,I'm not surprised that these advertised things-whether it be wedding,pregnancy or whatever-go awry. In their show off mode,because that's what it is,they forget or are oblivious of the reality of Africa's metaphysical space,where witches,wizards and other associated suspects hold sway. I'm sure it's not everyone that's happy that people are happy or rejoicing.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus by highchief1: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So sorry, but she should try and live her life off social media
tell her u get to a stage in life u need to go underground...I'm not in fb or anywhere nobody knows where I am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph's Skin Damaged By Tattoo [PICS] / Lucky Fan Takes A Shot At Rihanna’s Butt (photos) / Rich Oganiru Is Dead! Nollywood Actor Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.