Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. (1532 Views)

Three Things A Feminist Should Avoid (Opinion) / Husband Of Popular Twitter Feminist (lekan Akinjide) Accused Of Rape / He Tried To Cheat Death& To Save His Family-Ezego Childhood Friend Finally Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. by NyemzyHimself: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
In January, 2017 Nkechi made a post where she called out on men that divorce their wives. She stated that cheating on men doesn't matter provided that the lady still respects you.

Now in November, she started the Revolution campaign against men that cheat. You may have seen pictures of a man who was stabbed by the wife.

So does it now mean that ladies are permitted to cheat but men should be stabbed when they do so?

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. by NyemzyHimself: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Here's a link to the post where she called men killing their husbands REVOLUTION
https://www.nairaland.com/4195503/feminist-nkechi-bianze-describes-women
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
Olosho
Re: Feminist Nkechi Bianze Supporting Women That Cheat. by princechurchill(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Cheat and leave my house...i got married to u because am done playing games but if u bring the game into my arena then i will finish u like Spartans..

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Buy A Domain Name? / Campus News Updates / Http://www.wellness786.com/krasa-cream/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.