Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet (6524 Views)

How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? / Night Browsing Not Working On My Glo Sim. / Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
I bought a Glo Lte sim recently. I used the sim to browse for about two days and after that it wouldn't bring the H+/3g/E icon again. I sent them a message for automatic configuration, saved and installed the settings, still the problem wasn't solved.
Anyone one with a possible solution? Nlanders bikonu.. Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by fxkingz: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Call customer care

1 Like

Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by bomboyi(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Glo customer care staff don't know what they are doing. I was in their office to port my 9mobile only to be told no network. I went back 2nd day, same story. Finally I was handed a SIM pack and told I would be called to be told what to do next. Waited for 48 hrs without info, I have to dash to their office in surulere, they told me nothing has been done to my SIM, I have to register again. Meanwhile my 9mobile has stopped working. After all the process, I was given a SIM which I didn't was a 3g SIM instead of 4g. I called their cc I was told I have to do a SIM swap to get 4g
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by dtechbaze(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
MasterMind21:
I bought a Glo Lte sim recently. I used the sim to browse for about two days and after that it wouldn't bring the H+/3g/E icon again. I sent them a message for automatic configuration, saved and installed the settings, still the problem wasn't solved.
na So Glo Network They Use Me Play Sef Sometimes 17hours i wont be able to browse, sometimes the data network icon wont turn on for a whole day, chill e go work soon
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
dtechbaze:
na So Glo Network They Use Me Play Sef Sometimes 17hours i wont be able to browse, sometimes the data network icon wont turn on for a whole day, chill e go work soon
Thanks very much, it has been rectified.

2 Likes

Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by THEBEAST1512(m): 1:36am On Dec 06, 2017
@Mastermind21 have you been able to login to your student portal
MasterMind21:
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by THEBEAST1512(m): 1:37am On Dec 06, 2017
Please reply
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2017
THEBEAST1512:
@Mastermind21 have you been able to login to your student portal
No I've not.
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by THEBEAST1512(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
MasterMind21:
No I've not.
Me too so what are you doing about it?
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by THEBEAST1512(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
MasterMind21:
No I've not.
Have you gone to the school to ask for the problem?
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
THEBEAST1512:
Have you gone to the school to ask for the problem?
I'm yet to go to school. Some other departments too are affected and the recent strike just made things worse.
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by teewhydope(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
glo sim doesnt bring 3g/4g network out again if you dont subscribe to a data plan
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by THEBEAST1512(m): 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
But what of our online registration?
MasterMind21:
I'm yet to go to school. Some other departments too are affected and the recent strike just made things worse.
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Bamibamz: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2018
MasterMind21:
pease o I am having d same problem o. Since yesterday I have been unable to browse. the connection sign is not even showing
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bamibamz:
pease o I am having d same problem o. Since yesterday I have been unable to browse. the connection sign is not even showing
Did you just buy the sim?
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by Bamibamz: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2018
MasterMind21:

Did you just buy the sim?
i bought d sim may dz year
Re: Glo Sim No More Connecting To The Internet by invincible560(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
MasterMind21:
if you don't have data on 4g Sims it will not ON connection.
3G Sims still ON data that is why they are enjoying Glo unlimited via anonytunvpn

(1) (Reply)

Which Phone Company Has The Best Camera Based On Your Experience / These Bulletproof School Bags Are Designed To Protect School Children (PHOTOS) / How To See Pictures On Free Facebook Mode (freebasics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.