Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? (4692 Views)

Night Browsing Not Working On My Glo Sim. / Reasons Your Whatsapp Was Banned And How To Reactivate it (Whatsapp) / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by ColdSoldier(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello guys,

How can I reactivate my Glo Sim, it has been months I used the line only to find out it has been deactivated. I Don't have the SIM pack anymore, just the SIM.

So, what's required for the reactivation?
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by Brainard22: 11:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Throwing it away
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by snitchbitch: 2:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Go to glo office with nin national id card the one that is paper like this, they will ask for court affidavit so be prepared . Some ask for passport, some don't

They will ask for N1000 for recharge card, and will give you the card to load it after

They will ask for five numbers that you usually call often

Enjoy

Used glo back then but now their Network no good where I dey now
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by ColdSoldier(m): 9:35am On Feb 05, 2022
snitchbitch:
Go to glo office with nin national id card the one that is paper like this, they will ask for court affidavit so be prepared . Some ask for passport, some don't

They will ask for N1000 for recharge card, and will give you the card to load it after

They will ask for five numbers that you usually call often

Enjoy

Used glo back then but now their Network no good where I dey now
Thank you very much.. Court affidavit for Lost Sim pack, right?
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Bring out the sim, anoint it .. raise it onto the heavens and shout.. reactivate in the name of Jesus. cool
Don't thank me

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by hoilakes(m): 1:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
am in the same soup now I keep getting the pop-up
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by edoairways: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
ColdSoldier:
Thank you very much.. Court affidavit for Lost Sim pack, right?
Yes
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by ColdSoldier(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
edoairways:

Yes
Thank you
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by Veryfied: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2022
Brainard22:
Throwing it away

Beware, nobody should do business with this guy, he's a scammer.

Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by scarycuteface(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Go to their office although they said the NIMC server has been down for more than a week
Re: How Do I Reactivate My Glo Sim? by scarycuteface(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yes o
ColdSoldier:
Oh, is that why new SIM registration is on hold?

(1) (Reply)

BBM For Android And Ios Goes Official On Playstore / Qualcomm Snapdragon: All You Need To Know. / Samsung Note 4 Users Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.