Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (57773 Views)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by deedy111: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seen
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
No excuse for not been loyal...QED

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by PotatoSalad(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
That English though
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by miqos03: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Skyfornia:
Must he be there in person!? I don't need much people during my marriage sef, just package better gift or money and send to me. Dazzol!
wizkid and banky were family friends before music brought them together
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by martineverest(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
After the backlash
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by freeman95(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Ayo should shut up already!

See him using the lamest but famous line "this is about me, not you"... Yenyenyenyen undecided undecided

When Una no go put body for ground...

Go deh hurry to comment, u no open your eye wella read the statement...

U totally mixed everything up.. Na u deserve hot slap grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Jamean(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Can we heard word from this BAAD wedding buhaha already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Funkybabee(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nonsense reason
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by funmise007(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Is that wedding the key to heaven?
Will it stop recession?
Is Jesus the man doing the wedding?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew
ori e ti pe ju,yu deserve a first class ticket to heaven like me

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by sirfamous1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nawa fr una oooh... Wizikid said he is still waiting on his passport.. I guess u guys didn't read that apology message very well..
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Adebanji1950: 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
derespect:
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic
Filmsy? The marriage is not in Nigeria, which means he need a visa.

Nigerians will claim economy is bad, but they'll rather spend their money in another country.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by millionboi2: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Totally ur business
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by omogin(f): 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
You didn't plan to attend. His values are different from yours. Keep sleeping around and birthing around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by free2ryhme: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
fergieboy:
As fans comes hard on wizkid earlier today... The super star who miss out on both the traditional and white wedding has since took to his Instagram handle to apologies to banky w for the second time

God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport ☹️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9nqsRA-Kc/

Useless post

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=fergieboy post=62734259]As fans comes hard on wizkid earlier today... The super star who miss out on both the traditional and white wedding has since took to his Instagram handle to apologies to banky w for the second time

God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport ☹️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9nqsRA-Kc/

OP, ur grammar is out of this world!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by lexxv(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
y was the wedding in south Africa n not 9ja. is it DAT 9ja can not contain dem or what
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by mikefem58(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wizkid had issues with his passport.....lets not judge please.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Tonytonex(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But why does he keep on apologising undecided
HE IS BANKY'S BOY.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Bills2307(m): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jamean:
Can we heard word from the this BAAD wedding buhaha already
what is dis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by highchief1: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
swazpedro:
what if he wanted to go but couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances
wby you dey speak English
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by mightyhazel: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
davido blow still dey make am dizzy
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
How can you give peace when you have non.

Wiz kid is a small fortunate boy that is flexing the muscles inbetween his legs theyby jumping and living like a fool, not knowing that a man have to be responsible to see God. cry

He should ask his parents
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by mightyhazel: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
swazpedro:
what if he wanted to go but couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances
yes.. i heard the guy is still reeling and staggering from davido blow to his head

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Harrynight(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigerians are intelligent, brilliant, and very smart...

buh its baffles me when kids try to play on our intelligent thinking we b mumu....
so because fans went after him he tried to play smart here

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by 3RNEST(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
I guess wizkid was ashamed to attend his wedding.. lipsrsealed.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by surgical: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him
Na too much drug they worry am
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by ruffDiamond: 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
not that I give a rat ass about W needless and noisy extravagant wedding... e no concern me at all as I'm never a fan of loud publicized wedding..but I do have something ,some misgivings about the like of wizfool...be careful the kind of guy you wan help ..that apology thing na pure damage control... the plain truth be say he NO WAN GO THRRE!SIMPLE!

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by funmise007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
I jst wonder how some agent of hate or sometinelse go jst come spill trash like they know pass wat they saw on social media.if banky says he understand his predicament why shud dey get so pained.iranu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by greypencils: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
My Nigga never planned on going...on another note, how do we know if he was formally invited? I personally dont go for weddings unless i am invited even if the person is close to me...mo gbo, mo ya is not my kind of somethin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Pvibe007: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bills2307:
what is dis
LMAO! grin grin CAN we HEARD WORD ALREADY........ grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him
Thanks for letting us know Miss PA

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) / Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! / How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.