Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS (721 Views)

Breaking News! Enugu Presidential Result Alone Cancel APC Lead So Far - Photo / Ballardpartners Report Shows That APC Lead Major Geopolitical Zones (Pics) / By Supporting APC, Oba Akiolu's Action Unbecoming Of A Royal Father –dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS by EMMNIG: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Two years have gone now and there is absolute nothing for me to show for supporting this present government. The only thing i have received is mockery and shame from neighborhood. No job to show, no empowerment in any form. despite my shout and spread of change for people in my locals to embrace change.Based on Buhari's track record, i thought it was a new dawn. But please Nigerian lets give him another four years a chance to see if the wrongs can be wright again..
2019 I WILL STAND WITH PMB.
Re: WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS by NnamdiN: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
I do not like to take sides even though I'm an anti-APC person in all levels but with all due respect, I think you're brainless person.

Your premise was that you had nothing to show for supporting these vampires in the last two years, yet you wanna give them another four years to right their wrongs
Like wtf

3 Likes

Re: WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS by surgical: 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
He is mocking APC supporters ,because that's the reality but some people are still behaving like ostrich

1 Like

Re: WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS by EMMNIG: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
NnamdiN:
I do not like to take sides even though I'm an anti-APC person in all levels but with all due respect, I think you're brainless person.

Your premise was that you had nothing to show for supporting these vampires in the last two years, yet you wanna give them another four years to right their wrongs
Like wtf
Haba, must you insult before u make ur point.
Re: WHAT DO I HAVE TO SHOW FOR SUPPORTING APC LEAD GOVERNMENT AFTER TWO YEARS by meccuno: 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
NnamdiN:

Like wtf
FATALITY..................... grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Atiku... By A Dissatisfied Nigerian... / BH Kills Six Soldiers In Borno / French Policy And Its Effects On French West Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.