Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123332 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
baby124:
Uselsss mother... what nonsense. At 17. It's not hard to figure out that this teenager is not into anything legitimate.

and who told you his not doing anything legitimate ashol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXO2p5Dp4ps
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
onegig:

you that you have found your destiny. What did you buy for your mum at 17?

Kindly please tell me what legitimate biz a 17 year old does that he could afford such.

this are examples you myopic moro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wky9cLHTc7g
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Elxandre(m): 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

shut up how did you know he stole money or into fraud, burnt brains thinks other brains are burnt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHO-K_VIZNk
I don't have time for unreasonable people who jump into conclusions this morning.

Where did I tag the boy a fraudster?

I do not know what he did, and I am not judging!
I was only responding to the guy who said Yahoo isn't bad.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2017
anochuko01:
if you're not concerned about where he got the funds from, you're likely one of the following....

drug pusher
yahoo boy
ritualist
prostitute
fool

you are the fool here who told you they are no teen age millionaires in other part of the world doing legitimate things

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Macmoni(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Blueprintz:

Mr RICH man! Take a look around and see that you are in africa (Nigeria precisely), how many 17years can afford a touch light phone? Lets call a spade what is actually called...@the bolded (it speaks volume about your personality)

Mr Blueprintz
oga yez m rich mayb were u stay a 17yr cannot buy a touchlight were i am dey are busy dashing iphones u obviously believe a 17yr old are to small to hustle but believe me u are to broke deris no stated age for success
from ur point of view sm1 can tell u are really broke
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

you are the one who sounds like a kid, only in nigeria where a young success boy is called a fraud star

visit youtube and search for young millionaire's , you will be amazed this boy is even too matured, you will see kids below 17 who has made millions of dollars in astonishing ways , here in Nigeria we only think negative tufiakwa

You are so foolish. In Nigeria a 17 year old judging from his looks he is obviously into cyber crime.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by virus05(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country

You no well. My close friend in my department(19 years old) just got a lexus 330 car also last month and also has an iPhone 7 and he's not a g boy, he's into cryptocurrency. Me(20 years old) also I have an iPhone and planning to get a car soon and I'm into internet marketing. See how Nigerians think backwards. So Anyone that has a car and iPhone in school is automatically a gboy? You are not serious. I know 3 Nigerians making upto 50k daily through internet marketing so reason well.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

You are so foolish. In Nigeria a 17 year old judging from his looks he is obviously into cyber crime.

judge from the video above blind maggot
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
virus05:

You no well. My close friend in my department(19 years old) just got a lexus 330 car also last month and also has an iPhone 7 and he's not a g boy, he's into cryptocurrency. Me(20 years old) also I have an iPhone and planning to get a car soon and I'm into internet marketing. See how Nigerians think backwards. So Anyone that has a car and iPhone in school is automatically a gboy? You are not serious. I know 3 Nigerians making upto 50k daily through internet marketing so reason well.

Am so happy you are here , please enlighten them for me, i have 2 cars a lexus 330 and a rav 4 jeep i can snap them and upload if any fool argues with me, am just 25 of age , am into crypto too i joined bitcoin in 2013 i also have 4 bet9ja shops and 1 merrybet , am also a into alibab - amazon / ebay sales

now judging from the myopic people am seeing here i will definitely be labelled a yahoo but thats rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

judge from the video above blind maggot
Idiot tell that to your father.
FYI I ve watched the video. The guy created wealth he is not into cyber crime bitch.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 11:51am On Nov 27, 2017
Marcofranz:

Idiot tell that to your father.
FYI I ve watched the video. The guy created wealth he is not into cyber crime bitch.

fatherless slowpoke but they are all teen ages so why call a Nigeria teen age a fraud star and praise the white counter parts for creating wealth, you dont even know what the 17 year old boy does for a living or how he made his wealth yet you called him a fraud star, your frustrated wretched brain is telling you his into fraud because you cant think of any other means of creating wealth except crime, anyways tell your mother to come take her money i dont like free blows she deserves to be paid ,
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by emeijeh(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
virus05:

You no well. My close friend in my department just got a lexus 330 car also last month and also has an iPhone 7 and he's not a g boy, he's into cryptocurrency. Me also I have an iPhone and planning to get a car soon and I'm into internet marketing. See how Nigerians think backwards. So Anyone that has a car and iPhone in school is automatically a gboy? You are not serious. I know 3 Nigerians making upto 50k daily through internet marketing so reason well.

Wow.
That's good to hear.
Can you introduce me to all these internet goodies?

I am fully interested
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

fatherless slowpoke but they are all teen ages so why call a Nigeria teen age a fraud star and praise the white counter parts for creating wealth, you dont even know what the 17 year old boy does for a living or how he made his wealth yet you called him a fraud star, your frustrated wretched brain is telling you his into fraud because you cant think of any other means of creating wealth except crime, anyways tell your mother to come take her money i dont like free blows she deserves to be paid ,
Hey stupid it's obvious you are looking for someone to start a fight with, sorry to burst your bubbles you ve met the wrong person.
I'm entitled to my opinion and I don't need a stupid kid to tell me what to believe .

You can run along I'm done with you.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by emeijeh(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

Am so happy you are here , please enlighten them for me, i have 2 cars a lexus 330 and a rav 4 jeep i can snap them and upload if any fool argues with me, am just 25 of age , am into crypto too i joined bitcoin in 2013 i also have 4 bet9ja shops and 1 merrybet , am also a into alibab - amazon / ebay sales

now judging from the myopic people am seeing here i will definitely be labelled a yahoo but thats rubbish

Please show me the way.

Can I pm you bro?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Dagrace01(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
dont chastise d woman too much, if it were to b u, will u reject ur son's generosity,.. u follow dem reach deir house to know if she ask her son abt where he got d money or not ? u just jump to conclusions
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by rawtv: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dagrace01:
dont chastise d woman too much, if it were to b u, will u reject ur son's generosity,.. u follow dem reach deir house to know if she ask her son abt where he got d money or not ? u just jump to conclusions

Am soo happy for this opinion
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Kenpet: 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Am interested please PM me
rawtv:

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by kingsamm(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry

The way people jump into conclusions on things they don't even know...

What makes you so sure that he's an internet fraudster??
A Nigerian youth can't make money without being accused of being a Yahoo boy

"Where did we get it wrong"
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Kingjames11(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
zoba88:
17-year-old Nigerian boy,Divine Ikubor, who lives in Lagos has shocked everybody by buying a car for his mum.The photos have gone since he shared them online.See photos below and how people reacted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGACKSz55s

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/17-year-old-nigerian-boy-buys-car-for.html?m=1
. I deliberately squeeze few minutes out of my precious time to go through the comments. Pity! Were are we heading to oooh Nigerian Youth! one thing came to my mind : Where did we actually get wrong? at youthful age , I confirmed! 17yrs old buying car for his mum. Excellent. But do we take out time to ask were he got the money from? So help us God .
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Richieeleeee(m): 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Morgan567:
I'm not sure the boy is from a poor home, even the reaction of the mother was quite slow, no shock, it was like "duh it's a surprise but not too big of a surprise". And guys don't judge, the guy might not be a yahoo boy, he looks like a footballer, maybe signed at a very young age.
abeg leave this people with their poor mentality so a dude at 17 cannot make legit money again How old was iwobi when he got signed? Even if it's yahoo go and do and see if you will make a dollar instead of wasting your data hating
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
If he worked hard for the money legitimately and didn't scam anyone, then awesome. Otherwise, smh.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sammiepraise(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lolzzz. ya'll stop judging because people are making it legit and smarter this days.

click on my signature and see how.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by anochuko01(m): 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
rawtv:

you are the fool here who told you they are no teen age millionaires in other part of the world doing legitimate things

so, oh thou wise man, what's the guy's source if income?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by tyup(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
chillychill:
hen d guys kolo has bin functioning even before birth niyen... cheesy

iffa see this ur eyes for night omo na

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Benbelor(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
dabossman:

You guys are always quick to shout "Nigerian mentality". Let a 17 year old buy an SUV for his mother in the US or UK without being a sportsman, music star, actor or person with a known means of getting income, and see if questions won't be asked.

Since we dont know what this one is into, let's not just stay calm and dont scream whay we dont know about.

My point driven home
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
curvilicious:

Which part of Edo state bears Ikubor? If no be body dey catch u

are you dat blind to see the car plate number
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by curvilicious: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=bobot post=62913354]

are you dat blind to see the car plate number [/quot :oe]

Ewoooooo shocked
So, car plate number now determine users' origin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
odigbosky:
If you leave in Edo state and Delta state u go knw say this na small tin na. if you see what boys are pulling in d streets of Benin and warri, sapele, jesse, ogharefe and sapele bros you go run enter house. Ask people that do yahoo they will tell you it is so difficult to even collect $1000 dollars except you be hacker and na loading you dy do. Most if these boys these days are into yahoo Plus and other rituals. In Benin we dy call dem Ghana Burgers.....dese ones use juju to make d yahoo less stressful den we have anoda set dat dnt knw anything abt yahoo but claim dy are Gee boiz....these are the ritualist.
We no knw wetin d boy do take make money but my papa wen i knw or mama no go collet...As i dy so i dy work get some kind cash from skool but if i buy something go hux for family d kind question wen i dy answer frm fada, anty uncle dy make me tire......it keeps me on track knowing fully well dat any money must be questioned. Not every family is the same.

It's quite unfortunate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Konquest: 3:14am On Dec 05, 2017
zoba88:
17-year-old Nigerian boy,Divine Ikubor, who lives in Lagos has shocked everybody by buying a car for his mum.The photos have gone since he shared them online.See photos below and how people reacted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcGACKSz55s

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/17-year-old-nigerian-boy-buys-car-for.html?m=1
^^^^^^^^
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Konquest: 3:21am On Dec 05, 2017
rawtv:

Who told you there are no teen age millionaires in other part of the world doing legitimate things

^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by irunoko(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Omo yin oshagbafo,onkashowale.eroju ole,emu.omo yin lomapayin last last.iru a won iyaoko bournvita re o.komayiti rakan fun won,wama misbehave ni

Gone are the days a child will bring ordinary pencil that is no theirs and the parents will scold the child.now its a pity.smh
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Ianmaduka(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
I'm no more longer surprised they way peoples dem wey no finish things dey take buy big big cars nowadays....[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.