Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... (1661 Views)

Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) / Now That We Know Atiku Cannot Visit USA Because Of Corruption,what Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
i have nothing against atiku...fact remains i dont know him....trying to force him down our throats will cause more harm to him than success...

atiku should think and disassociate from ipobians....they just want to pain buhari,thats all....

the more we know him the more we will reconsider.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by dometome: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
tsdarkside:
i have nothing against atiku...fact remains i dont know him....trying to force him down our throats will cause more harm to him than success...

atiku should think and disassociate from ipobians....they just want to pain buhari,thats all....

some people sleep and always dream about IPOB. Haba! IPOB that existed long befor the pedophile became president of the zoo. We equally do not know or support Atiku!

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Mynd44: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku has not even said he will be contesting ooooo. Why not let candidates deare their interest first?

For all you know, he might be aiming for governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
tsdarkside:

This one is already shiing in his pants when Atiku has not even uttered a word grin

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
A lot of analyst stays in south south and south east and talk carelessly

Let them call and feel the pause of the real voters

Atiku can't win in SW,NE ,NC and NW

This are where bloc votes are

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by madridguy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
tongue
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by victoronyekwelu(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
So anyone against Buhari is with IPOB how stup!d people can be
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by sarrki(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
victoronyekwelu:

Igbos are terrorist organization they have been crushed

Let me use the word decimated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Victornezzar: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist organization they have been crushed

Let me use the word decimated
They've been crushed and yet you are still talking about them

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Jesusloveyou: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
The truth is that idiotic pigs of Biafra prefer buhari to atiku.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by sarrki(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Victornezzar:

They've been crushed and yet you are still talking about them

Militarily yes

Psychological war is what we are doing now

For the new recruited terrorist and online sympathizers

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Victornezzar: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Militarily yes

Psychological war is what we are doing now

For the new recruited terrorist and online sympathizers
baba that group can never be crushed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Jesusloveyou: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
victoronyekwelu:
the only foolish set of people that are against buhari is the idiotic pigs of Biafra, and they still prefer buhari to atiku

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
You're just 1 out of millions.
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by surgical: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:
A lot of analyst stays in south south and south east and talk carelessly

Let them call and feel the pause of the real voters

Atiku can't win in SW,NE ,NC and NW

This are where bloc votes are
That is BMC template not the real voters inclination
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
ur mumu to much,

I don't know any politician am not voting

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by swagagolic01(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why re you guys scared of atiku?? shocked shocked let's compare atiku and Buhari with facts pls
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the only foolish set of people that are against buhari is the idiotic pigs of Biafra, and they still prefer buhari to atiku
I think you need to go for check up cause is people like you that is setting this great country back
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by shallysgirl: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Good luck to you. #istandwithatiku. cool
tsdarkside:

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2017
shallysgirl:
Good luck to you. #istandwithatiku. cool

i was banned....realy...??...why can i still comment.......

can you still comment to your own thread after banned...?...i didnt know that.... undecided
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
come on...... grin grin grin grin...hug the darkside....huggies...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:34am On Dec 05, 2017
i was watching what was going on nairaland after i was banned...

am not sure if most comments are from none nigerians.... undecided..

we nigerians have to be careful how we critizice each other....... undecided...

africa is in big danger if we battle each other according to what we read online.... undecided....
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Atikulate01: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2017
I support and will vote for Atiku....
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
Atikulate01:
I support and will vote for Atiku....

as if i care who you vote....

my concern is not about who individuals vote.....my concern is results on ground not propaganda or hatred against muslims......
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Dec 05, 2017
setting a muslim against another muslim...realy...?...do you people think thats a smart move........
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2017
una problem is deeper than una think.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybDa0gSuAcg
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2017
you waste too much enegie battling each other.......thats why africa dont progress.....

you battle each other too much...you are emos in black skin....

you people are nothing new in the world we live in.... undecided
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2017
nations that progress cheerish their farmers...you wan get rid of your farmers...aka fulani herdsmen....are they not farmers too??...

since when not...??...you shall all perish if you dont cheerish your farmers no more....noah was a farmer......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dafmCnWcXQ
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by Archangel15: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
The truth is that idiotic pigs of Biafra prefer buhari to atiku.

Any sane person would prefer Atiku to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2017
Archangel15:

Any sane person would prefer Atiku to Buhari.

i already said what i think.....i dont know atiku....nothing against atiku.....we cant risk another jonathan wheather christian,muslim or atheist...

we have to be very careful...if we fvck up again...then good night.......a leader that allows nearly the ol north to be conquered by boko haram is useless...

we have to be careful who we vote now........

who told you just anybody else than buhari will change anything....?....

that way of thinking is dangerous....

nigeria is stable enough that even south cameroonians are running to us and the eastern communities are helping them and not killing them or enslaving them as libya did.....
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2017
i have a extreme beef with easterners,they are not truthful....they wanted to sell those southern cameroonians as from the north of nigeria...

they dont speak igbo....??....ofcourse not....they are cameroonians...!!!!!!!!

am very pissed about igbos......thats why i got banned....

i got pissed because they tried again to defend another igbo dabbling in drugs in india.....

why the hell are you running away from the police when you did nothing wrong....??....

i dont even remember were that happened sef no more...... undecided
Re: I Dont Know Atiku And Am Not Voting Him.... by tsdarkside(m): 10:56am On Dec 05, 2017
come on.... grin grin...hug the darkside.... grin grin grin grin

islam is the child of christianity.....fighting against each other makes no sense to me....

christianity is older than islam....this two is like a child fighting against its own mother....

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Important Note To Yoruba Nation / Gov Okorocha Sets To Impeach Madumere .gives Ihim N30 Million,others N20 Million / Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.