Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k (1660 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of Ambode, Obasanjo And Osinbajo / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by OgbeniSir(m): 5:29pm On May 27, 2018
Nairalanders Oya caption this pic! The most liked caption gets 5k. Competition runs for 24hrs.

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by buhariguy(m): 5:34pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari till 2023

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 27, 2018
Here is a guy STANDING and posing with his BACK facing the camera so we can get a CLEARER PICTURE of the "message" he is trying to "pass" about the PLAYER called Buhari grin

Caption 1 : Buhari stands for 4+4 which is 8 (HATE), you don't need the handwriting on the WALL to know this(His jersey says it all) grin grin grin.

Guess YOU didn't see that coming grin grin grin

Caption 2: Standing with BUHARI and "BACKING/Supporting" him definitely means you are BACKING/Supporting 8 (HATE ). You don't need any handwriting on the WALL to know this too grin grin

Stand.With.BUHARI and you will be "BACKING/supporting" HATE ( "8" )
The message is clear! grin grin grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by SoapQueen(f): 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
The guy above me.

I'm rooting for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Poorboy: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari first and second term carry go !

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Ladiesdream: 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

12 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Alejoc(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:
We didn't see the hand writing on the WALL. until the bloodSHED began
Turn your BACK on him and you will get what BUHARI stands for.

To those standing with BUHARI angry
Buhari stands for HATE = 8

Caption is : Buhari stands for (4+4 which is cool (HATE), you don't need the handwriting on the WALL to know this grin grin grin.

Guess, you didn't see that coming grin grin grin

This is impressive and you really shows deal knowledge.... I am rooting for you already!

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by oshe11: 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Caption "How men be looking at the door when it's their wives closing hour and they trying to quickly nut on their housemaids"

p.s Buhari won't be in Aso rock come 2019
Chaiiiiii

Who do you this one?

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by SleekHoyeen(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari as President: 2015-2019 (4 years)
Buhari as President: 2019-2023 (4 years)

Buhari 4 + 4 till 2023 grin

God forbid sha cry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by SoapQueen(f): 6:10pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:

To those standing with BUHARI angry

Caption is : Buhari stands for 4+4 which is 8 (HATE), you don't need the handwriting on the WALL to know this grin grin grin.

Guess, you didn't see that coming grin grin grin

Here is another one : grin grin grin

Most people just won't see the handwriting on the WALL especially when they are backing BUHARI.

Why won't people 8 on them for standing with 8RED. grin angry grin

I give up. This guy, you mean am. Lol.

Donated the first like.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

I give up. This guy, you mean am. Lol.

Donated the first like.

Thanks ma'am!
I actually know what most people here are expecting which is Buhari for 8 years grin grin grin

I could twist a caption to suit the picture so as to satisfy themgrin, but I no go fit sleep if I come here con dey lick BUHARI nyash because of 5K. That one na free invitation to Nightmaresshocked wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by SOFTENGR: 6:33pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari's 4yrs is equal to 8yrs of suffering grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Lloydfather(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2018
OgbeniSir:
Nairalanders Oya caption this pic! The most liked caption gets 5k. Competition runs for 24hrs.
You mean Buhari will be imprisoned for the next 8 year when he finally lost the election in 2019,just like Chelsea has also fail to win back to back premier league.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari will not go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 27, 2018
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nadheer15: 7:13pm On May 27, 2018
Class teacher: Buhari 4 + 4 is what?
Buhari: Kai, wallahi abuna 44 grin grin
Class teacher:

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 27, 2018
Alejoc:

This is impressive and you really shows deal knowledge.... I am rooting for you already!

Thanks chief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by buhariguy(m): 7:37pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari will not go unpunished
is that the meaning of buhari 4+4?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
buhariguy:
is that the meaning of buhari 4+4?
4 years in power + 4 years in Prison

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by buhariguy(m): 7:54pm On May 27, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

4 years in power + 4 years in Prison
is 4yrs not too small for prison?
Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2018
buhariguy:
is 4yrs not too small for prison?

Make him stay there for 4 years first... He's old already

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by SadiqBabaSani: 8:00pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:

To those #StandingWithBUHARI, Standing with him and Backing him is like backing (hate) angry
: 4+4

Caption is : Buhari stands for 4+4 which is 8 (HATE), you don't need the handwriting on the WALL to know this grin grin grin.

Here is another caption : grin grin grin

Standing with BUHARI and BACKING him is definitely BACKING 8(HATE ).
Don't look to the WALLS for any handwriting.

Stand.With.BUHARI and you will be BACKING HATE ( "8" )
30likes fr U, The Op is A Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 27, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
30likes fr U, The Op is A Zombie

Thanks boss! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:52pm On May 27, 2018
Jer6s:

To those #StandingWithBUHARI, Standing with him and Backing him is like backing (hate) angry
: 4+4

Here is another caption : grin grin grin

Standing with BUHARI and "BACKING/Supporting" him is definitely BACKING/Supporting 8(HATE ).
Don't look to the WALLS for any handwriting.

Stand.With.BUHARI and you will be "BACKING/supporting" HATE ( "8" )

Impressive

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by zubino(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2018
Caption: Chelsea for LIFE!!! Buhari for two terms!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by DrObum(m): 10:34pm On May 27, 2018
OP(OgbeniSir) be like, Nigerians make una see me for London, una fit now give Buhari 4years + 4 years, (OP) me I don escape oooo!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Oya Caption This Pic! The Most Liked Caption Gets 5k by leofab(f): 3:08am On May 28, 2018
Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Explain This TINUBU Madness / Fake News! Nigeria's Economy Is NOT The Best In Africa / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi’s Son Dies (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.