Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue (916 Views)

"How I Got Addicted To Eating Books" - Johnspeak Uwangue / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach)

* Merry Christmas in advance to everyone most especially Lalasticlala and mynd44

As living things, growth is supposed to be associated with us but every talent entrepreneur should get worried when things that was to take shorter time starts taking longer than expected. Today, I want to share with you for free some tips out of many that can help you to gain speed in your life and career based on my personal experiences and in depth research.

- Develop Stamina
A driver who attempts to increase the speed of his vehicle without developing the much needed stamina will so crash. To develop stamina means to understand the ins and outs of your chosen field, to have a broad knowledge of your chosen field, to have the experience needed. There was a time in my life when I felt that I needed to increase my speed, so, I began to read articles on how to gain speed. One night, I had a dream, and in the dream, I saw myself driving a car on a very high speed and I mistakenly hit an unexpected animal that suddenly appeared on the road, then I woke up. As I began to ruminate on my dream it occurred to me that I haven't developed much stamina to stand against unexpected changes and occurrences in my chosen field. Most speakers will not tell you this because they don't know it and most people will tell you that they have stamina not until life hit them with a test. As a newbie have you developed stamina against scandals? What about on character/name defamation? You and I need stamina before stepping on the accelerator.

- Double Your Hustle
After you have successfully developed stamina to an extent, the next thing is to double your hustle. To double your hustle is simply to increase your pace. For instance, if you used to work 4 hours per day on your talent, you will need to increase it to 8 or even 10 hours per day. Before now I used to write articles once per week, but in order to gain speed, I took it up to 3 articles per week. By doing that, I have been able to reach more people and gain more fame and reputation. The amount of time you put into a thing will determine the level of achievement.

- Invest More
As humans, we are always bound to loose focus. There are so many things that are fighting for our attention e.g marriage (if you are married), relationship, family, work, school, friends, pleasure, flesh etc but we need to be focus on our career and vision and invest in it. Your level of investment will determine your amount of harvest. We must learn to invest most especially finances for the growth of our career. I laugh in tongues when people who are earning some amount of money complaining that finance is the cause of the snail like movement of their career. If the speedy growth of your career becomes your top priority, you will learn to say No to other things in order to say Yes to your career. You must invest time, money, efforts, and other resources into your career in order to gain speed.

- Avoid Procrastination
For you and I to gain speed, we must learn to avoid procrastination. Procrastination is a speed breaker. Stop postponing things unnecessarily, if it has to be done, it must be done Now not tomorrow. Procrastination can make tomorrow not to come. Procrastination is just a way of saying."I don't want to succeed today, lets make it tomorrow ".

Please check my profile to read more life and mind transforming articles.

Succeed You Must.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue
Motivational Speaker, Talent Manager and Coach.

For more enquiries please send an email to:
Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

Photo credit: Eli Ebosele; a fashion and lifestyle model.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by donolatunji(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
thanks for the foresight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
donolatunji:
thanks for the foresight

Thanks for commenting too.

Nemaste!

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by AfricaGotTalent: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is a masterpiece. Your write ups are always on point.

Keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Lalasticlala what do you think about this
Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Enigmaticprof(m): 7:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Insightful and concise smiley smiley
Thanks John.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
JohnspeakU:

* Merry Christmas in advance to everyone most especially Lalasticlala and mynd44

As living things, growth is supposed to be associated with us but every talent entrepreneur should get worried when things that was to take shorter time starts taking longer than expected. Today, I want to share with you for free some tips out of many that can help you to gain speed in your life and career based on my personal experiences and in depth research.

- Develop Stamina
A driver who attempts to increase the speed of his vehicle without developing the much needed stamina will so crash. To develop stamina means to understand the ins and outs of your chosen field, to have a broad knowledge of your chosen field, to have the experience needed. There was a time in my life when I felt that I needed to increase my speed, so, I began to read articles on how to gain speed. One night, I had a dream, and in the dream, I saw myself driving a car on a very high speed and I mistakenly hit an unexpected animal that suddenly appeared on the road, then I woke up. As I began to ruminate on my dream it occurred to me that I haven't developed much stamina to stand against unexpected changes and occurrences in my chosen field. Most speakers will not tell you this because they don't know it and most people will tell you that they have stamina not until life hit them with a test. As a newbie have you developed stamina against scandals? What about on character/name defamation? You and I need stamina before stepping on the accelerator.

- Double Your Hustle
After you have successfully developed stamina to an extent, the next thing is to double your hustle. To double your hustle is simply to increase your pace. For instance, if you used to work 4 hours per day on your talent, you will need to increase it to 8 or even 10 hours per day. Before now I used to write articles once per week, but in order to gain speed, I took it up to 3 articles per week. By doing that, I have been able to reach more people and gain more fame and reputation. The amount of time you put into a thing will determine the level of achievement.

- Invest More
As humans, we are always bound to loose focus. There are so many things that are fighting for our attention e.g marriage (if you are married), relationship, family, work, school, friends, pleasure, flesh etc but we need to be focus on our career and vision and invest in it. Your level of investment will determine your amount of harvest. We must learn to invest most especially finances for the growth of our career. I laugh in tongues when people who are earning some amount of money complaining that finance is the cause of the snail like movement of their career. If the speedy growth of your career becomes your top priority, you will learn to say No to other things in order to say Yes to your career. You must invest time, money, efforts, and other resources into your career in order to gain speed.

- Avoid Procrastination
For you and I to gain speed, we must learn to avoid procrastination. Procrastination is a speed breaker. Stop postponing things unnecessarily, if it has to be done, it must be done Now not tomorrow. Procrastination can make tomorrow not to come. Procrastination is just a way of saying."I don't want to succeed today, lets make it tomorrow ".

Succeed You Must.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue

Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

Photo credit: Eli Ebosele; a fashion and lifestyle model. @misseli

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Develop Stamina

- Double Your Hustle

- Invest More

- Avoid Procrastination

Succeed You Must.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue

Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Develop Stamina

- Double Your Hustle

- Invest More

- Avoid Procrastination

Succeed You Must.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue

Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

Lalasticlala
Re: 4 Smart Ways To Gain Speed In Your Talent Career - Johnspeak Uwangue by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2017
JohnspeakU:

- Develop Stamina

- Double Your Hustle

- Invest More

- Avoid Procrastination

Succeed You Must.

(c) Johnspeak Uwangue

Johnspeaklife@gmail.com

Photo credit: Eli Ebosele; a fashion and lifestyle model.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun

(1) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of An Undergraduate From A Poor Background. / I'm A Banker, What Other Business Can I Venture Into? / Certified Document Control Professional Training In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.