Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips (5246 Views)

My Journey To $1k In 30 Days With Cpa / Helpful Tips For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program 2018 Application. / 6 Helpful Tips For Making Money As A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
mrphysics:

There are many means of withdrawal. Making the money first is the most important. Payoneer, PayPal are all means of fiverr withdrawals

Bro, i did a little tweak here and there i was able to get my impressions up a bit but still no orders.

I chatted up this level 2 seller on fiverr, saw he/she was a nigerian and the very moment i asked a question, i didnt get any response up till now.

Could it be that i took a wrong step by wanting him/she review my gigs?
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2017
mrphysics:

There are many means of withdrawal. Making the money first is the most important. Payoneer, PayPal are all means of fiverr withdrawals

Hello Mrphysics,

How are you today?

I tried tweaking one of my gigs..

Please help review:

https://www.fiverr.com/rapattack/professionally-edit-and-proofread-your-write-ups

Thanks..
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Hello Mrphysics,

How are you today?

I tried tweaking one of my gigs..

Please help review:

https://www.fiverr.com/rapattack/professionally-edit-and-proofread-your-write-ups

Thanks..
Hey boss, I didn't see any picture and your username needs to be proofread. Rap_attack, what does it mean
Also, kindly create multiple gigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Bro, i did a little tweak here and there i was able to get my impressions up a bit but still no orders.

I chatted up this level 2 seller on fiverr, saw he/she was a nigerian and the very moment i asked a question, i didnt get any response up till now.

Could it be that i took a wrong step by wanting him/she review my gigs?
Fiverr chat inbox is used for business discussion. Any help you need on fiverr can be gotten by simply going to fiverr forum and create a thread just the same way it's done on nairaland. There, you will see TRS and top sellers respond and guide you. If you come to someone's inbox and start asking for help, he/she may interpret it as a bug and dismiss such message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
mrphysics:

Fiverr chat inbox is used for business discussion. Any help you need on fiverr can be gotten by simply going to fiverr forum and create a thread just the same way it's done on nairaland. There, you will see TRS and top sellers respond and guide you. If you come to someone's inbox and start asking for help, he/she may interpret it as a bug and dismiss such message.

Oh...now i see..
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
mrphysics:

Hey boss, I didn't see any picture and your username needs to be proofread. Rap_attack, what does it mean

Lol....yeah, i actually wanna have it tweaked cause i created it in 2014.

How can i change it?
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Lol....yeah, i actually wanna have it tweaked cause i created it in 2014.

How can i change it?
Not possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2017
mrphysics:

Not possible

But i still stand a chance in the fiverr ecosystem right??
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2017
Abduletudaye:

But i still stand a chance in the fiverr ecosystem right??
Of course. Kindly provide a quality service, build a good review around you, and you will see buyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Abduletudaye(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2017
mrphysics:

Of course. Kindly provide a quality service, build a good review around you, and you will see buyers

Alright..
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:03am On Dec 01, 2017
mrphysics:

Do you sell reviews
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by pussygotlips: 10:15am On Dec 01, 2017
mrphysics:

baba help check this gig if there is any problem.

www.fiverr.com/carleybrown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
@highpriestess

You've got to get your mail back. I don't know other form of communication
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by highpriestess: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
mrphysics:
@highpriestess

You mind if you drop your number?
on another thread?
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
highpriestess:

on another thread?
Drop yours anywhere and I will contact you
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by highpriestess: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
mrphysics:
Drop yours anywhere and I will contact you
okay, please, stay online now. Will mention you.
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by eldee365: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
mrphysics:
@highpriestess

How's the weekend bro,

how's work?

I'm actually learning copywriting and Content writing on my own, will be passing out next month from nysc.

what do you advice?
How do I get better with writing justike you.
Is Nigeria fiverr account on fiverr advice able?

especially under writing categories, I like to earn atleast 10k-20k monthly from this, I have read alot but I like to know how made it pass an average writer, since I never written for nobody.

My only experience at writing is or has been on Quora, answering Questions.

Regards.
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by mrphysics(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2018
eldee365:

How's the weekend bro,

how's work?

I'm actually learning copywriting and Content writing on my own, will be passing out next month from nysc.

what do you advice?
How do I get better with writing justike you.
Is Nigeria fiverr account on fiverr advice able?

especially under writing categories, I like to earn atleast 10k-20k monthly from this, I have read alot but I like to know how made it pass an average writer, since I never written for nobody.

My only experience at writing is or has been on Quora, answering Questions.

Regards.
Hello bro, no time is late. Some started 2015, I joined 2017, and some are currently registering.

You can with time make more than 20k in a week/day. All you need is to approach the current Fiverr with resilience and strategy. They are new niches created in the Writing and Translation section, go through all sections there and strategies your entry.

Wishing you the best bro
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Dwise11(m): 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
mrphysics:
So this month, I made more than $1000 on fiverr. I know so many sellers make more than this, but for those just starting, I would love to share my some helpful tips to help beginners make more sales.

1. Always visit the buyers request regularly. Buyers request is always updated between 6 - 7AM Nigeria time. This time is subject to change with time. Make sure you keep refreshing this page between this time and send customized offers.

2. Always communicate to buyers before submitting any order. Fiverr already provided us with a prepared submission message, I strongly recommend that you avoid using them but send a customized message as you deliver your order. I always tell buyers not to mark as complete until they are satisfied with the work. I also promise them of my readiness to redo the job if they are not satisfied with it. None has asked me to redo a project, it was an emotional game.

3. IF you are a new seller, kindly devalue your gig price until you make enough sales and review to gain the trust of buyers.

4. Once you have started getting good reviews, do increase your gig prices

5. Always strive to provide buyers with quality deliverables

6. Always keep in touch with buyers. Suggest to them where and how they can use their deliverables to achieve success. It means that you care about them.

7. Try to deliver on time. A day before the deadline or even earlier. Also, always visit fiverr forum, ask questions, and see how other sellers are doing.

8. Remember that you must always cancel works due to buyers ordering wrongly or due to works you can't do.

9. Check buyers country before taking up their projects. Some countries are sadists and they can give you a review that will take time to overcome.

Wishing you the best as you make more money on fiverr.

Can I have your number?
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Dwise11(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
mrphysics:
So this month, I made more than $1000 on fiverr. I know so many sellers make more than this, but for those just starting, I would love to share my some helpful tips to help beginners make more sales.

1. Always visit the buyers request regularly. Buyers request is always updated between 6 - 7AM Nigeria time. This time is subject to change with time. Make sure you keep refreshing this page between this time and send customized offers.

2. Always communicate to buyers before submitting any order. Fiverr already provided us with a prepared submission message, I strongly recommend that you avoid using them but send a customized message as you deliver your order. I always tell buyers not to mark as complete until they are satisfied with the work. I also promise them of my readiness to redo the job if they are not satisfied with it. None has asked me to redo a project, it was an emotional game.

3. IF you are a new seller, kindly devalue your gig price until you make enough sales and review to gain the trust of buyers.

4. Once you have started getting good reviews, do increase your gig prices

5. Always strive to provide buyers with quality deliverables

6. Always keep in touch with buyers. Suggest to them where and how they can use their deliverables to achieve success. It means that you care about them.

7. Try to deliver on time. A day before the deadline or even earlier. Also, always visit fiverr forum, ask questions, and see how other sellers are doing.

8. Remember that you must always cancel works due to buyers ordering wrongly or due to works you can't do.

9. Check buyers country before taking up their projects. Some countries are sadists and they can give you a review that will take time to overcome.

Wishing you the best as you make more money on fiverr.

Can I have your number ?

1 Like

Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hello MrPhysics, Please can you give me a hint on how my account could be U.S verified? I've tried virtual number but that didn't work.

Thank you sir.
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Theophinio(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2021
mrphysics:

Please boss
Am new on Fiverr
I just created my profile, but i can't seem to find where to bid for jobs
Am confused, with both a buyer and a seller's account
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Helenbims(m): 2:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Sending buyer's request isn't something that is difficult,just that it has time. And when you didn't apply at that time, you won't see the request again for that day. I get jobs daily on buyer's request.

I have a Training package that teaches and addresses everything you need to know on fiverr. If you won't mind, you can contact me on WhatsApp: 0807400591
Theophinio:

Please boss
Am new on Fiverr
I just created my profile, but i can't seem to find where to bid for jobs
Am confused, with both a buyer and a seller's account
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Zhengi(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2021
9 Wealth shortcut
1. Real estate
2. Freelancing
3. E-commerce
4. Recharge and bill.
5. Forex trading
6. Cryptocurrency
7. Authors and Speakers
8. Mini importation.
9. Affiliate marketing

Learn one

I will be having a Free Training on How To Make, ₦450,000 A Month - No Personal Products or Business via affiliate marketing

For free training and guidelines
WhatsApp

Be intentional this second half of the year
Re: My Journey To $1k On Fiverr + Helpful Tips by Babakolanut(m): 6:55pm On May 14, 2023
Interested,pls be my mentor. Add me on whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Ways Digitization Can Add Value To Your Company / My Meat Drying Business In Pictures - Business I Started With 20k / How To Invest In Cryptocurrency: A Beginner’s Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.