Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars (19882 Views)

Emeka Akaezuwa Gets Presidential Applause For Inventing Electric Bikes In Uganda / The Difference Between Power Brake Booster & Vacuum Brake Booster / Sport Cars Race On The Streets Of Victoria Island, Lagos (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2018
samally:

why google....?
his talking about real life experience you're talking about google!

Yes he's talking real life experience but c'mon ,a Mercedes Benz w203 of less than 300hp against some of the fastest production bikes? C'mon bro, the w203 is not a sports car. In a drag race of quarter mile fastest production bikes might beat a sports car but in the long run the car will overtake it provided the road is straight and free.
Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2018
Lovetinz:
With a motorcycle, you are limited to a Turbocharged engine.
With a car, you can mount turbo, jet turbine or even a rocket engine!
Vrooooom grin

Pic #1 Turbine power
Pic #2 Radial power

Never say never. It has been done.

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 25, 2018
I've owned some pretty fast bikes and cars.

To get an honest answer you will have to define what you mean by fast.

Fast from 0-60 and back?
Fast as in getting to Lagos from Ibadan. With traffic or no traffic?

No one who works for a living would ever drive their Ferrari/Lamborghini the way the factory drove theirs to get those insane 0-60 time. So forget that thing.

I always thought that bikes were faster until I got into drag racing and I see bikes losing all the time to cars. The issue is traction or lack thereof.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Faster Between Power Bikes And Sport Cars by lonelydora: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2018
Shagati:

Careful what you wish for. angry

Stock Kawasaki H2R vs stock Veyron (fastest production car at the time) below. Draw your own conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi5_GQ78wM8

Weight to Speed ratio...i guess. For longer stretch....that bike won't see it's back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

AMG Is 50 Years Old! Here Are Some Early AMG Cars. / The All New 2019 Bmw M5 Competition Has Emerged From The Woodwork. (photos) / 10 Must-have Items To Keep In Your Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.