Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi (2205 Views)

Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) / Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me – Kunle Remi / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Manson1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
BY ‘SEGUN ODEJIMI

After it became public knowledge that Banky W had slid into Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi‘s DM and she had opened the door for him – even set a table in there for him – reports emerged that she was initially seeing another actor, Kunle Remi.

From that point on, up until the climax of the former’s union yesterday in Cape Town, South Africa, Kunle Remi has had to contend – quite masterfully I must say – with the “you lost your babe to that shinny head” remarks.

I decided to catch up with the dude this morning in my head and below is our conversation.

ME: Hi Kunle. Howdy?

KR: Apart from having to see images upon images of #BAAD2017? I’m fine.

ME: So, was it true that Adesua was dating you before Banky came along?

KR: Yeah.

ME: And she left you for Banky?

KR: Yes.

ME: Why do you think she left?

KR: I don’t know.

ME: Was it because Banky is a bigger boy than you and all you do is form fine boy for Nollywood posters?

KR: You’re mad!

ME: I know. People also say you’re not even a good actor, that’s why you depend on opening your shirt at every opportunity you get. And that’s why she left you for someone who has got everything over you.

KR: What rubbish is this, TNS? Are you a fool?

ME: Yes. Do you know my surname?

KR: Why the Bleep should I care?

ME: Because it answers your last three questions.

KR: I think you should Bleep off and stop your pathetic attempt to troll. That’s why nobody likes TNS.

ME: I also hear, even though you wanted to go for the wedding, you couldn’t afford the aṣọ ẹbi. They said your matter would have been worse than Masterkraft’s if you attended.

KR: Why should I attend? When I am confident their marriage will end soon. Give it two years. Or is that not how celebrity marriages end these days?

ME: Are you asking me? Are you not supposed to be one of them? At least that’s what Instagram tells me.

KR: I am not married so please don’t ask me bleeped up questions.

ME: So, you think Adesua will come back to you?

KR: I am confident she will. I am waiting for her.

[END]

If you believe this conversation happened anywhere apart from the writer’s head, there is an after party planned for #BAAD2017 at Eko Hotel tonight. Everyone is invited.
The writer wishes Adesua Etomi & Banky W a blessed, fruitful and happy union.

Source:https://tns.ng/in-my-head-forget-their-lavish-wedding-adesua-etomi-will-still-leave-banky-w-come-back-to-me-kunle-remi/amp/

Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by cuedish: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
See them baad belle winch oo angry
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
the man that saw 2moro
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by teebankz10(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Does it mean if he was the one that got married to Adesua,their marriage wouldn't have lasted for two years
Now I see why Adesua left him... angry

Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by forreelinc(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin nah she is not gonna leave banky w. banky w is just gonna leave her for cancer
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:
grin nah she is not gonna leave banky w. banky w is just gonna leave her for cancer
Not cool. People survive cancer, you know.
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by forreelinc(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
Not cool. People survive cancer, you know.
hehehe people also succumb to cancer you know what I'm saying? grin
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:

hehehe people also succumb to cancer you know what I'm saying? grin
and people dying from cancer amuses you? Such ediot.
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by forreelinc(m): 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hozier:
and people dying from cancer amuses you? Such ediot.

grin my broda life is too short to cry over dead people after all you'll be joining them soon
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
forreelinc:

Just shut d fucck up angry cancer fall on you too
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by forreelinc(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
vicky6:

Just shut d fucck up angry cancer fall on you too
grin ah ah na me give banky cancer?
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 27, 2017
"I decided to catch up with the dude this morning in my head and below is our conversation".

Mcheeeew. Some of you bloggers will compose false rubbish about people just to get traffic on your blog.
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by earthsync(f): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2017
read to the end, just a lie
Re: Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2017
God wire u wit koboko op

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Sutfit At The Vgmas / Eminem Confirms Dating Nicki Minaj / Bbnaija Star, Miracle Steps Out In Carmourflage (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.