Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) (644 Views)

Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me – Kunle Remi / Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
After it became public knowledge that Banky W had slid into Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi‘s DM and she had opened the door for him – even set a table in there for him – reports emerged that she was initially seeing another actor, Kunle Remi.

From that point on, up until the climax of the former’s union yesterday in Cape Town, South Africa, Kunle Remi has had to contend – quite masterfully I must say – with the “you lost your babe to that shinny head” remarks.
I decided to catch up with the dude this morning in my head and below is our conversation.

ME: Hi Kunle. Howdy?

KR: Apart from having to see images upon images of #BAAD2017? I’m fine.

ME: So, was it true that Adesua was dating you before Banky came along?

KR: Yeah.

ME: And she left you for Banky?

KR: Yes.

ME: Why do you think she left?

KR: I don’t know.

ME: Was it because Banky is a bigger boy than you and all you do is form fine boy for Nollywood posters?

KR: You’re mad!

View the complete interview on http://olaintel..com.ng/2017/11/adesua-etomi-will-still-leave-banky-w.html?m=0
Re: Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) by ubergold(m): 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hungry, slowpoke, lazy blogger.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Will Still Leave Banky W & Come Back To Me –( Kunle Remi) by whitebeard(m): 12:39am On Dec 01, 2017
Op I support a law that says before anything is uploaded on the internet it should be screened by cyber security because of the likes of u, u do t have joy..fake news up and down..hope u realise u dealing with human Information..!

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Fast Rising Nigerian Musician Odillah Chilling In Canada / See What A Kind Hearted Man Got After Buying A 50k Suit For A Job Seeker / I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.