Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact (14850 Views)

Convert Your Airtime To Cash And Make All Bill Payments With Airtime / SELL YOUR AIRTIME TO US @JUICY RATES,GET PAID IN SECS! [Airtime Sellers Needed] / (www.emdeelink.com) The Cheapest Way To Subscribe Your Data, Airtime, Cable TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by SilentVboy: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2019
damex98:

They are no scam bro. Have you contacted support. I once had issues and they made me know that glo does not always send message when airtime is received.

Contact them. Scam you 1k? Baba!!!!
Bro yes they are. Visit here: https://www.nairaland.com/5103467/aimtoget-com-scam

If u carefully read what I wrote then u will know. Did u read that I confirmed from Glo customer care?...

Go to their FB page and read more....
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kingkoje: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Has anyone used the aimtoget platform resently, it's really a heck of a service.
My first & recent experience has turned me off that platform.
I have waited hours unending for my cash. I was promised 5 minutes after initiating a successful transfer & confirmation from my end. Guys, even the Customer service line is dead.
Please, advice a brother..�
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by kinkonp: 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hope you have been able to resolve the transaction issue.

Weekends transactions will notify you of little delay.

Also note that customer support line is always active 9am - 5pm during the week.

Enjoy.
Re: Mobile App That Converts Airtime To Cash With Ease -aimtoget Transact by Muizalade: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2021
Do you mistakenly recharged more than what you intended to,fear not. You can easily convert it back to money. All you need to do is to click on the number here and you can smile again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flash sales: Xiaomi, Iphones, Samsung, Laptops and Accessories - Naijamobile / Buy U.K Used Blackberry Phones In Benin City...all Models Available!!! / Iphone4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.