Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? (3987 Views)

Who Can Enlighten Me More About Agropartnerships And Farmcrowdy Investment / FarmCrowdy Vs Farm4Me - How Are They Different? / Farmcrowdy-small Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Luckybelt: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Has anyone benefitted from Farmcrowdy? pls share ur experience.
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Gadgetmobil(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2017
What's it all about?
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by afrimerch: 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Farmcrowdy is a scam to promote gmo or gmo products into Nigeria. Its a foreign ploy to introduce gmo seedlings,dangerous herbicides

I like the business model of supporting farmers but not with support from notorious gmo companies like Syngenta and Notore Seeds
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Chukazu: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
afrimerch:
Farmcrowdy is a scam to promote gmo or gmo products into Nigeria. Its a foreign ploy to introduce gmo seedlings,dangerous herbicides

I like the business model of supporting farmers but not with support from notorious gmo companies like Syngenta and Notore Seeds

But your concern is getting a RETURN ON INVESTMENT, how they go about it shouldn't be your worry.
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Curiouscity(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2017
Chukazu:

But your concern is getting a RETURN ON INVESTMENT, how they go about it shouldn't be your worry.

Money without conscience is what drives people into ritual killing. How would you sleep knowing that what you sold to someone is poisoned with dangerous pesticides?

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Chukazu: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Curiouscity:

Money without conscience is what drives people into ritual killing. How would you sleep knowing that what you sold to someone is poisoned with dangerous pesticides?

I admire your sense of moral value.

But then GM cropping has not been proven to be harmful by any research scientifically...it is still neither here nor there.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by femu(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
afrimerch:

can you prove your assertion?
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Farouq94(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
Chukazu:

I admire your sense of moral value.

But then GM cropping has not been proven to be harmful by any research scientifically...it is still neither here nor there.

Most (if not all) of the scientific researches that concluded that GMO foods are safe were biased. These researches were sponsored by the companies that produce GMO seeds or political groups with self-interest.

I think there was a case were the FDA in the US stopped the launch of a product because they discovered that the soybean used in the manufacturing was genetically modified with a protein from a nut, and this can cause allergies reactions to people allergic to that nut.

But like you pointed out, more unbiased researches need to be carried out, because at the moment most of the results out there are advocating for use of GMO.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by kcpoefj: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2017
How can you possibly say Farmcrowdy is a scam because of GMO products? Farmcrowdy is a platform that is honestly helping Nigerians to invest and helping local farmers to increase their profit. Have you even seen their impact testimonials of late? Check out their website and see how happy the farmers and investors are because neither of them is losing.

Don't contradict yourself by admiring the business model and spoiling the good stuff they are doing because you have access to the internet. What evidence do you even have to back up your bizzare claims? Get your facts together and let's start this conversation allover!

afrimerch:

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by Brunel(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2018
their website is currently down.
not a good sign

modified.
it's back on now.

nkemjacob2:
u re a liar. I visit their site and have their apps everytime...

before you rush call names, you did not even verify. As at the moment I made that post it was down! some 503 error message. don't be too absolute!
It's as a result of searching whether or not they're scam I even got to this page
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by nkemjacob2(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Brunel:
their website is currently down.
not a good sign
u re a liar. I visit their site and have their apps everytime...
Re: Has Anyone Benefitted From Farmcrowdy? by ruxtony(m): 2:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello: can anyone kindly provide an update on this? Does it still work? Has anyone recovered their capital and made profit?
I just received an advert in my mailbox. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Multipurpose Tractors For Cultivating, Planting & Harvesting / Buy Hybrid Water Melon And Cucumber Seeds For Sale In Nigeria / Top Feed Concentrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.