Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko (730 Views)

Scopes Of Practice And Duties Of Dental Therapist In Relation To Dentist / Help I Can't Have Erection Anymore. / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
what could be causing this to my tooth, this discolouration it's getting irritating it comes and go, sometimes worse than this pls what should i do

Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
another pic

Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
nd this

Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by TRAPP(m): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2017
WTF
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by Lexusgs430: 1:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Wetin we no go see finish for nairaland...........

Warning :::: Contains graphic pictures
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by Lexusgs430: 1:34am On Nov 27, 2017
handsomeguy4kyf:
what could be causing this to my tooth, this discolouration it's getting irritating it comes and go, sometimes worse than this pls what should i do

Your enamel is stained........ Do you smoke, drink kola or use chewing stick?
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
no bro not atall
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Your enamel is stained........ Do you smoke, drink kola or use chewing stick?
bro I'm not into any of this oooo pls help me
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Wetin we no go see finish for nairaland...........

Warning :::: Contains graphic pictures
what do you mean bro, pls help if you can
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
TRAPP:
WTF
bro help me plz, what should i do
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by Dacronym(m): 11:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Go see a Dentist na (visit a teaching hospital close to you)
You may probably need Braces
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by Ejanla07: 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
wetin carry me open dis thread. u for put graphic pics. i been dey watch vampire film.
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dacronym:
Go see a Dentist na (visit a teaching hospital close to you)
You may probably need Braces
bro hope Is not that costly
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ejanla07:
wetin carry me open dis thread. u for put graphic pics. i been dey watch vampire film.

lol bro help oo
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls help me, somebody should tell me what to do, don't just read and go away plsssssss
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by Dacronym(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
handsomeguy4kyf:

bro hope Is not that costly
You'll have to go there to knoe
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dacronym:
You'll have to go there to knoe
OK sir
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by dentalchannelng: 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
handsomeguy4kyf:

YOU NEED TO SEE A DENTIST FOR PROPER EVALUATION AND TREATMENT.
In case you need a list of state by state dental facility in Nigeria including your area that you can visit
click here http://dentalchannel.com.ng/locate-a-clinic/
you can also join a group on facebook called
"Ask the dentists" to have first hand information from dental professionals as regards the discolouration that you have on your teeth and other dental issues you may have
Also, you may login into http://dentalchannel.com.ng/answers/ and post your questions, it is a dental forum where group of dental professionals can discuss with you and guide you on how to locate dental clinics in Nigeria based on your need
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by dentalchannelng: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2017
handsomeguy4kyf:
another pic
what you have looks like an intrinsic discolouration. it was not caused by cigarette or tobacco that some people mentioned earlier
there are many causes of such type of discolouration. The good news is that your case can be attended to and you would get your smile of confidence back provided you do the needful.
you can post the question and a clearer picture too and they would guide you well on what to do on https://web./askthedentists/
Re: Help I Need An Expert Dentist Biko by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Brown Discharge After Sex / How Ibuprofen Causes Impotency In Men - A Must Read / Are Smokers Liable To Die Young? Some Live Long.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.