Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (51089 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Abfinest007(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
it can be use to cook buhari brain for it to function properly
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by SmallmebigGod: 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
It might be of no use than prestige and honour. May be for their royal family
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by pheyikemi: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Na to use am do storex go pay
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by israelmao(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Creativity out of crude technology.

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by dollarlander: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2017
dyadeleye:
Ritualist right now...

Abi o. That is their caldron to cook human being. Ritualists.
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by bigtt76(f): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2017
I wonder how many rolls of PHCN cables went into that productions angry

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by emperor003: 7:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku come and check ur destiny
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2017
VocalWalls:
This is the type village people are searching for.

So they can cook people's destinies.
Destiny cookers. Lolzz.
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by chizzy161(f): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow. Is it for cooking people? Just asking oooo
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2017
ugly and rough like the people that made it. how can dey be proud and even snapping with such. them go make oyibo dey insult us now
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Fatherofdragons: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
we know them na, skull miners/ human parts eaters, they just made their job easier.

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by kulboy247(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
Hozier:
After that poor & rough job, the blacksmith still managed to imprint his phone number on the pot. The guy deserves to be shot.
dix my broda you no get joy ooo
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nackzy: 7:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari, lie Mohammed, garbage Shehu, Amechi, Atiku, maina, Babachir, Fashola, Obasanjo and every other corrupt person in Nigeria, this pot is for you guys we are fetching water and Firewood ...now the main Change is coming sorry if I didn't mention your name just know ur included
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by deavicky(m): 7:58am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
I wonder what they'll cook in those pots. Highly useless at the end. How do you stir the content? Dish the food or even see what you're cooking? Climb a stool? Your body must touch the hot pot if you try to do any of the things i listed above.
there is a ladder behind the pot
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Coolgent(m): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
SCAM ALERT!
Be careful this guy Mrfixitxtech is a scammer; jimmycrow has paid for this LG phone since last month not knowing the guy is unrepented thief.

Click this link below to verify

[Very Clean Us USED LG G4 Forsale...35,000 Naira...sold sold sold - Phone/Internet Market - Nigeria] is good,have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/4116934/very-clean-us-used-lg

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Cannonleo(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Hozier:
After that poor & rough job, the blacksmith still managed to imprint his phone number on the pot. The guy deserves to be shot.
savage
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by nnokwa042(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2017
the biggest drum in the world from osun where is it today?but this sarki village nawa ooh the brown roots in that sarki na grade ,i person livivg in sarki come my village he or she go think say he dey lekki
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Bruceasds: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
that looks like the post village people use in cooking destinies angry angry
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by vaca1: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
I wonder what they'll cook in those pots. Highly useless at the end. How do you stir the content? Dish the food or even see what you're cooking? Climb a stool? Your body must touch the hot pot if you try to do any of the things i listed above.
That is ehhhh.real waste of time and energy
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by stankezzy: 8:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Why are afonjas like this , so they even invented a pot for cooking human beings , all their mind and thinking revolves around ritualism, haba, some one even said there is a lather at the back of the pot which i don't doubt
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by lereinter(m): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2017
are those kind of pot made from aluminium
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by bettercreature(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2017
TRAPP:
5 bags of rice is good to go with this pot.
2 bags will put up a good fight for that pot.5 is too much
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by talk2percy(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Not for cooks like Aki and pawpaw
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Ashley86400: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Haa haaa, na human being they wan cook? shocked
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Investnow2017: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2017
were you see food for this recession to cook with this jumbo pot?? Even wedding now, na biscuit and gala + pure water dem dey share cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by freeman95(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by emonkey(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
I believe this type of pot is popularly known as AGBARI OJUKWU .
I am serious.

1 Like

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
jimfarayola:
Please push this to front page for world recognition

U people have started again oo, Why won't u use Google n confirm if this is the biggest aluminium Pot in the world?
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by medexico(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:
This one is for boiling humans alive. May God forgive them. I know them. They know themselves

God will not forgive them o
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by MostBanned: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:

To cook freshly mined skulls

No be afonja people undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.