Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (51095 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Kogi State: The Nigerian State That Shares Boundary With Ten Other States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by AnthonyAk(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Those days where dem talk say oracle dem dey cook person. This is what came to my mind
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by McPerry(f): 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na Krain them go take carry this pot after the food is ready oo
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by bigfish3k: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
to cook humans so that they will become "odieshi"
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by maxiuc(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
supereagle:

Someone requested for it . He has his or her purpose.He or she gave the specifications of what he or she wants. Don't be wiser than the owner of his thing.
this pot will surely end up in ritualist den

Bet me
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by mikron(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2017
pot of life
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by supereagle(m): 7:06am On Nov 28, 2017
maxiuc:
this pot will surely end up in ritualist den

Bet me

Always read positive meaning to every action of a man. Yoruba hardly sell their conscience for money, the people who carried out the projects must have asked questions and make due consultations before going on making the pots.
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by tk4rd: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2017
Why only two handles.?? They expected only two people to carry it or what.?
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Ubiquity: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
I wonder what they'll cook in those pots. Highly useless at the end. How do you stir the content? Dish the food or even see what you're cooking? Climb a stool? Your body must touch the hot pot if you try to do any of the things i listed above.
Due to its size, it can be very useful for other purposes outside cooking, so I guess it's a good invention, the first problem I see with it is, the handle...
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by miniziter(m): 5:31am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by miniziter(m): 5:32am On Nov 29, 2017
ScotFree:
I wonder what they'll cook in those pots. Highly useless at the end. How do you stir the content? Dish the food or even see what you're cooking? Climb a stool? Your body must touch the hot pot if you try to do any of the things i listed above.

Have you been to where they produced palm oil locally?
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2017
miniziter:

Have you been to where they produced palm oil locally?

Yes Sir
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by miniziter(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
ScotFree:

Yes Sir

Then you should know it could be used for cooking palm fruit.
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2017
miniziter:

Then you should know it could be used for cooking palm fruit.

Okay Sir
Re: Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? by Edum13656: 1:16am On Nov 30, 2017
maybe it's for 'Odeeshi' (e no DE enter)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Man Shares Free Rice And Money In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos, Warning Message Written On A Tablet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.