Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him (21075 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr Birthday: Pasuma Celebrates His Son / Jeebolar Odetola Jnr: Pasuma Celebrates His First Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by 88natzy(m): 5:54am On Nov 27, 2017
wink
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by vicholas(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Fly in the plane of ambition! And land on the airport of success! Luck is yours, wish is mine! May your future always shine! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MR ALABI PASUMA

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by melotech(m): 6:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Congratulations to my brother and someone I cherish in the music industry very humble man
And also helping the upcoming artist
Ijoba
Baba oba
Ogatiwon
Eyantiwa
Sheik fuji
Chief imam
Gausu

TI basope a AGBARA kakaka ko lafi korintiwa A
Happy birthday wasiu alaba pasuma OGANLA 1

3 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by dahdah: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by kby: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Wasted sperm
Haba
I want to believe your comment was sent in error because nothing will justify this blind hatred for someone that you probably don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by grandstar(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
His age is beginning to tell.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by cameeeeel(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2017
the only celebrity dat never lie abt his age.

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by mthy(m): 6:44am On Nov 27, 2017
ìmagìñe pasuma is celebrate 50yrs wheñ daddy aìyeğbeñì celebrated 35ýrs hmmmmm..What a life!

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2017
I tire o
tunjijones:
Abeg how many days in a year does pasuma celebrate birthday?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Michaelpresh(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Good morning
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Teeboi56: 6:58am On Nov 27, 2017
money121:
Oga Nla
Baba Oba..

Egbon oba. .

Sheu Fuji..
Opeyemi LaMerican mama re..
Baba Wasilat so ro fun

May your year be Long...
May you walk and Never Stumble...

Bro in ur comment below u mention baba oba,egbon oba anyway sha is still under king saheed osupa Obanla1
Weather u like it or not

2 Likes

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Boyooosa(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
King of codes. Obeseres + Osupa dey learn.
Happy .birthday bro!
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by money121(m): 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Teeboi56:

Bro in ur comment below u mention baba oba,egbon oba anyway sha is still under king saheed osupa Obanla1
Weather u like it or not
Motigbo eyi ti olufimo 1

1 Like

Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
tunjijones:
in lasisi’s voice!!!are u..Are u maad?are u..Are u crazy?is it you birthday?cant someone celebrate his birthday in peace again!!!
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Jeffy1206(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
This guy looks 37 chai... Nice one
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by 2shure: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2017
rich
agbero

daz all i gotta say
he iz a razzaite

razz niggi

shout out to i.s.i niggis
2005 set
i greet u all
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by saaramis(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy womb escape. God bless your new age
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by talk2percy(m): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy bday, so we should wait, probably stay close to our television set or radio to know those ten stuffs about u?
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by nathanccr(m): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Wasted sperm
Wasted Sperm ke Pele tie oooooo
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Wel2018: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Thomasloaded:
Fuji maestro, Wasiu Alabi Pasuma, also known as "Oganla", celebrates his 50th birthday today.

The Oga Nla crooner shared a photo on Instagram to appreciate almighty God for every thing he has done for him.

The 50-year-old Fuji maestro will reveal 10 things you don't know about him today @12pm

He wrote;
Happy 50th to my humble self..... Its been a wonderful journey and I can't thank God enough for everything..... He has not only protected and guarded me, He has showered me with His Love and mercy..... #10 things you don't know about Pasuma # Today @12pm

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/11/pasuma-celebrates-50th-birthday-he.html
All Kwara State from Aremu'' We say a big HBD to our own Oganla1. We wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Wel2018: 7:53am On Nov 27, 2017
vas2net:
Nice undecided
All Kwara State from (Sanmora) Aremu Kehinde '' We say a big HBD to our own Oganla1. We wish you long life and prosperity.
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by sunpass(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2017
tunjijones:
And if i may ask u where av u seen him celebrating his birthday frm January up till Date
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by jibs4lv(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2017
AyoSammyTunDe:
Wasted sperm
The irony of life is weather you like it or not , you know Pasuma that hes capable of feeding you generation without stress but unfutunately, he doesn't know you exist! STOP hate so that you too can be celebrated one day .
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by purplekayc(m): 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Lord of MUSHIN
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by Samueldsdf: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2017
“A common thought amongst ladies is presumptuous that since they already received an invitation for a date then the work is completed. When actually, happening in the date is barely 1 / 4 of the battle.”
cool cool
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by sinceraconcept(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Fine young looking man. that is what you look like if you live healthy by watching your weight. Salman Khan my favourite Indian Actor also looks this young like he's in his 20's,meanwhile he will be 52 in December. watching one's weight is very important
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by sinceraconcept(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2017
grandstar:
His age is beginning to tell.
maybe in his attitude because he's becoming more laid back and probably because he has gained a little weight. but there are many Nigerians I know in their 50's that look this boyish,so age doesn't tell physically on most african men in their 50's that are living right. Fashanu is 56 and doesn't look it. Antar Laniyan looks 50's because of his weight,it's all about lifestyle
Re: Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him by vchykp(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
money121:
Oga Nla Baba Oba..
Egbon oba. .
Sheu Fuji.. Opeyemi LaMerican mama re.. Baba Wasilat so ro fun
May your year be Long... May you walk and Never Stumble...
karid

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beat FM Crew All Failed In Their Zanku Leg Work Dance Lesson(pics) / Opeyemi Aiyeola Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Wizkid Finally Joins Illuminati? See As He Shows Off Their Symbol In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.