Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu (7880 Views)

Resource Control Splits Senators / APC Restructuring Committee Approves Resource Control, State Police, Others / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by wailersarefools: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
[s]
Amarabae:
So you guys took the restructuring noise serious, a plot applied to distract kanu.
The Ibadan declaration people have gone under the rock.
That's to show you that restructuring noise was a bid to sound politically correct.
Restructuring is dead on arrival as Long as the Hausa '/Fulani reject it
[/s]
H.O.E grin grin grin. Very big Tcheesy Tcheesy
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by cozyfbaby: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari approves N164.7m school fees for freed Chibok Girls in Atikus university

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved payment of N164.8m for the second semester school fees for the freed 106 Chibok girls currently schooling in the American University of Nigeria, AUN, Yola.

AUN is owned by former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu, revealed this in a statement issued on Sunday
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/buhari-approves-n164-7m-school-fees-of-chibok-girls/

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
adeolakemi:
[s]between Igbo and Yoruba cowardice runs in the blood of Yoruba more BTW I'm Yoruba any Muslim can smash his/her 5 liters gas cylindric shaped head on a nearby mosque I'm off[/s]
adeolakemi how is your hydraulic ewedu loving Afonja father...btw if i put "I am Yoruba" in every of your comment doesn't it make me less Yoruba......Igbo man with Peniss claiming Yoruba grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Mention 1 igbo man, na story this one dey talk.....is there any intelligent Igbo out there that can do us the honour and not beat about the bush like all these children of hate, they have been disgracing the igbo nation here grin grin grin

Or perhaps you mean "is there an one Igbo man who will blow our (Yoruba) trumpet for us and fight for us and still thank us for it?"

Sorry eh......
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

adeolakemi how is your hydraulic ewedu loving Afonja father...btw if i put "I am Yoruba" in every of your comment doesn't it make me less Yoruba......Igbo man with Peniss claiming Yoruba grin grin grin

You are fooling yourself. Anyway i wasn't expecting anything less.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

[s]Or perhaps you mean "is there an one Igbo man who will blow our (Yoruba) trumpet for us and fight for us and still thank us for it?"

Sorry eh......[/s]

Next, this dude is still embarrassing the igbo nation. Can anybody name 1 igbo man.....PLSSSSSSSS
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

You are fooling yourself. Anyway i wasn't expecting anything less.
kikikiki...says someone we have been begging to name 1 igbo man but he has been going in circles from page one
Is there any intelligent igbo out there

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by kettykin: 10:28am On Nov 27, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Amarabae kettykin Adadike281 are traitors to the Biafran cause.

All their anti IPOB comments won't be forgotten.

i am more Biafran than even Nnamdi Kanu , but what i hate to see is the rogues in uniform shoot at innocent and naive youth in the east while leaving armed herdsmen roaming about unmolested. Moreso Nigeria cannot be finished with the so called road shows that IPOB and their leaders were engaed in
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ratcockoduduwa: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:

MKO Abiola didn't run away from the wicked military junta. Gani Fawehinmi fought them. Tai Solarin was their nightmare. Femi Falana was not afraid to be killed by the military authorities. Fela Anikulapo Kuti was not going to be kept quite. The list is endless.

Emeka Ojukwu ran away from the military . Nnamdi Kanu had to also run away.

We know the descendants of cowards.
cheesy
Why did you not include the cowards below

4 Likes

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Amarabae kettykin Adadike281 are traitors to the Biafran cause.

All their anti IPOB comments won't be forgotten.
not everybody is an olodo that swallow everything without questioning.
Kanu is not a god but human that can make mistakes and it is the job of the followers to outline some mistakes.
Thats how freedom fighting is done everywhere.
Diverse opinions are welcomed and analyzed.
Don't disturb my mention again if you don't have anything else tangible to say

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Michael004: 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
ratcockoduduwa:

Why did you not include the cowards below
Or this

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
loveth360:
harbour them by sending them to lagoon.harbour them by using awo to rob them their money.

How many of you have been sent to Lagoon? You build houses and businesses over Yorubland you even corrupt the land with fake and adultrated materials and low and high profile criminals like Evans. Yet nowhere in Yoruland have you been killed or threatened like the north.
Your sworn enemy Awolowo kept all Igbo properties during the civil war. Here in te middle belt is a house shown to me being built by an Idgbo man who was not allowed to claim it when the war was over.

But for few reasonable Igbos whom will be unfair to offend. Majority of you are ingrates and worthless, ill - bred, e - diots.

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
Kanu is not a god but human that can make mistakes and it is the job of the followers to outline some mistakes.
May God keep u my sister
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

If you don't know what to post, you remain quiet. You guys are bloody cowards. Since time immemorial, all you guys know is media noise but NO ACTION.

KANU is more effective than ALL your aare ona kakanfos and political bigwigs combined.

Coward indeed, How many Obasanjos or Black Scorpion ran away from war like Ojukwu? How many have been stooped to conquer like MKO? Tell us the history of your bravery. Hausa had even a queen Idia a warrior. The list is countless in Yoruba land starting from Oranmiyan, Are Latoosa, Ajayi Ogboriefony, Sodeke Agbongbo Akala, Ogendengbe etc. These are people being read on living pages of history. We are your own? Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Even Kudirat Abiola bravely faced army's bullets for a course she believed in. Brave Nnamdi Kanu is a bunker now like his mentor Ojukwu.
Hail brave Biafra army.

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by MightySparrow: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

If you don't know what to post, you remain quiet. You guys are bloody cowards. Since time immemorial, all you guys know is media noise but NO ACTION.

KANU is more effective than ALL your aare ona kakanfos and political bigwigs combined.[/quote

][quote author=ofai post=62748587]

KANU is more effective than ALL your aare ona kakanfos and political bigwigs combined.

Coward indeed, How many Obasanjos or black scorpion ran away from war like Ojukwu? How many have been stooped to conquer like MKO? Tell us the history of your bravery. Hausa had even a queen Idia a warrior. The list is coutless invYorubaland starting from Oramiyan, Are Latoosa, Ajayi Ogboriefony,Sodeke Agbongbo Akala, Ogendengbe etc. These are people being read on living pages of history. We are your own? Where is Nnamdi Kanu? Even Kudirat Abiola bravely faced armies bullets for a course she believed in. Brave Nnamdi Kanu is a bunker now like his mentor Ojukwu.
Hail brave Biafra army.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
May God keep u my sister
amen ND u too

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=MightySparrow post=62760053][/quote]

Mentioning clannish unknown names won't make your points will any valid. cheesy

Black scorpion who boasted about killing goats, women and babies.....typical cowardice. cheesy
Anyway, we knew he was a mental patient ho died wretched.

Obasanjo who came late when the action was winding up. We all knew why he got a bullet in his buttocks....obviously he was running away during s shoot out!

We all know how about the female warriors from Dahomey who gave you men a good sound beating before your alaafin had to reinforce out of shame. cheesy

Google about the Aro Confederacy and see the Igbo confederate kingdom's economic and military expansions. They were unstoppable until the british came in.

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:

Efulefu... Keeping saving face.

Because he isn't from anambra state that why your envy matured in hatred. You or your governor obiano isn't in any way close to him in influence and followership

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
kettykin:

i am more Biafran than even Nnamdi Kanu , but what i hate to see is the rogues in uniform shoot at innocent and naive youth in the east while leaving armed herdsmen roaming about unmolested. Moreso Nigeria cannot be finished with the so called road shows that IPOB and their leaders were engaed in

The answer would the be for an anambra man to give us Biafra right? Clannish hypocrite. Maybe its obiano that would give us biafra then.....shiooor

Nobody blocked roads unnecessarily and no ipob member murdered any innocent person.... ... Envious worm.

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
May God keep u my sister

See them....obiano minions....ihere megbuokwe unu
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

See them....obiano minions....ihere megbuokwe unu
If e pain u, go and die!! nonsense!
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
If e pain u, go and die!! nonsense!

Chai....iwe wegbuokwe gi.....ozu runwaranwu cheesy
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
loveth360:
harbour them by sending them to lagoon.harbour them by using awo to rob them their money.
What's the usefulness of ibos? They re meant to be offered for sacrifice. We have chased the coward Cownu into a dungeon just by the dance of a python and the their sun set in a twinkle of an eye. Take it or leave it, ibos are our slaves; whether old or yu young, we are your masters and we would use you as it pleases us. Nonsense!
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

Chai....iwe wegbuokwe gi.....ozu runwaranwu cheesy
Just take a look? u can't even speak Igbo. u are always looking for d easy way out. I saw how lasgidi owner broke your head like a coconut. Ngwa, come and show me your power. After all, na where woman dey, una dey get mouth. oji nwanyi amu okpo di ka gi. weakling!
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
MightySparrow:

How many of you have been sent to Lagoon? You build houses and businesses over Yorubland you even corrupt the land with fake and adultrated materials and low and high profile criminals like Evans. Yet nowhere in Yoruland have you been killed or threatened like the north.
Your sworn enemy Awolowo kept all Igbo properties during the civil war. Here in te middle belt is a house shown to me being built by an Idgbo man who was not allowed to claim it when the war was over.

But for few reasonable Igbos whom will be unfair to offend. Majority of you are ingrates and worthless, ill - bred, e - diots.

"few reasonable Igbo"? Lol...... You asking for something bigger than you dude, be careful....
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
Just take a look? u can't even speak Igbo. u are always looking for d easy way out. I saw how lasgidi owner broke your head like a coconut. Ngwa, come and show me your power. After all, na where woman dey, una dey get mouth. oji nwanyi amu okpo di ka gi. weakling!

See am....using the "woman" antic to dodge my fury....

Do you speak igbo more than me? Is your dialect the central igbo? Lol..... Ijogburu onweghi.....

Are you inviting lasgidi slowpoke to receive another knock out? The dude just kept repeating himself like a jammed phone or broken record cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

See am....using the "woman" antic to dodge my fury....

Do you speak igbo more than me? Is your dialect the central igbo? Lol..... Ijogburu onweghi.....

Are you inviting lasgidi slowpoke to receive another knock out? The dude just kept repeating himself like a jammed phone or broken record cheesy

u are too small for me to engage u, internet warrior! Hence forth, u will be ignored coz all u do is attack anyone that doesn't believe or go with your ideas.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
u are too small for me to engage u, internet warrior! Hence forth, u will be ignored coz all u do is attack anyone that doesn't believe or go with your ideas.

GO. AND. DIE. Je gbu onweghi.....you and your fellow sabos are inconsequential.... The real Igbo ladies have my support.

You attack KANU and his followers (both male and female) and you are here pretending to show solidarity for Igbo self determination.

If you disagree with IPOB why not ignore them? Why attacking and mocking them? Sabo

1 Like

Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by adadike281(f): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
ofai:

GO. AND. DIE. Je gbu onweghi.....you and your fellow sabos are inconsequential.... The real Igbo ladies have my support.

You attack KANU and his followers (both male and female) and you are here pretending to show solidarity for Igbo self determination.

If you disagree with IPOB why not ignore them? Why attacking and mocking them? Sabo
U are simply a bitter person. I wasn't d one that made ur life miserable. u a disease without cure and I spit on ur bleeped up head. Now that's my last reply to u coz u are inconsequential.
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
U are simply a bitter person. I wasn't d one that made ur life miserable. u a disease without cure and I spit on ur bleeped up head. Now that's my last reply to u coz u are inconsequential.

*Akuko mgbe-ochei.......*
Re: Has Oduduwa, Restructing, Resource Control Left With Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kikikiki…. Afonjas have turned the Ipigs against each other grin grin grin
They are yet to mention 1 igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses Shittu’s Suit Against APC / Mustapha Abacha Remains First Child To Be Born In Aso Rock In 1994(photos) / Terrorists On The Rampage In Plateau, Niger, Kill 52, Abduct Hunters, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.