Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho (46560 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by forreelinc(m): 6:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Wetin you type self? Hunger is real.
eyah your mama no bring you aboki prick money to feed you? was your mother that appalling that she couldn't get a marauding mallam to f*ck her for change? pele hehehe

Magnifik18:

Aboki na human being, the dick is presume mighty and pleasurable ( ask you mother this) and the sex is consensual so no rape there.

You be animal (he goat) cos RAPE is forceful.
grin how you no go defend aboki when your papa be empty headed marauding aboki? you even dey praise e penis ew if you are this much of a f@ggot why not join your mother and sistas in the trade? at least if all of una join una coins together una go fit dey make small change

Magnifik18:

By the way, I saw on some post that your father is wanted for raping your mother's sales girl.
grin hmmm na wa for you o instead make you dey ask your mama who your aboki papa be. who knows? may be he can introduce your mom to more of his frnds to boost her aboki jizz gobbling business

Magnifik18:

You are next. Your evil will soon catch up with you and I hope they catch you & roast your balls b4 help can get to you.

Now, go slit your throat after hiting rock.

sad wow that's so pathetic na by force to post? hmmmm you are really hungry o no worry the aboki your mama go f*ck today no go run without paying like the others.
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by friendlyadvice: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Dumbest!! Go back to school. Few classes in primary school won't hurt.( adult night classes; preferable).

You friends can't tell you the truth but since I don't give a fuss about shit about you, the truth can come from me.

Leave igbo and Yoruba language classes and be attentive in English language class so that when next you post or make comments, people will take you seriously cos right now, I don't grin.

I didn't even read any of your comments completely cos not even one made sense! It's that bad.

As an up coming blogger, you do need to make sense. That's the only way you can gain credibility and break free.

All I know about you right now is: "that no brainer follow follow" blogger who can't compose the simpliest of sentences.

A word is enough for a fool who wants to be wise.

Now, If you have chosen another trade where English isn't relevant, then shove my advice up your ass and continue to be stupid.

cheesy cheesy
2:30 wetin happen? you go give your family post to proof read so I no go yab you

but why? why are you getting no sleep because of me? did
I bruise your ego so badly that you just have to respond to posts you claim not to understand?
The fool come dey claim say e no get my time yet e dey type newspaper article like jobless person
dey deceive yourself for there
oponu oshi
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
friendlyadvice:

cheesy cheesy
2:30 wetin happen? you go give your family post to proof read so I no go yab you

but why? why are you getting no sleep because of me? did
I bruise your ego so badly that you just have to respond to posts you claim not to understand?
The fool come dey claim say e no get my time yet e dey type newspaper article like jobless person
dey deceive yourself for there
oponu oshi

Okay!

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 28, 2017
forreelinc:

eyah your mama no bring you aboki prick money to feed you? was your mother that appalling that she couldn't get a marauding mallam to f*ck her for change? pele hehehe

grin how you no go defend aboki when your papa be empty headed marauding aboki? you even dey praise e penis ew if you are this much of a f@ggot why not join your mother and sistas in the trade? at least if all of una join una coins together una go fit dey make small change

grin hmmm na wa for you o instead make you dey ask your mama who your aboki papa be. who knows? may be he can introduce your mom to more of his frnds to boost her aboki jizz gobbling business

sad wow that's so pathetic na by force to post? hmmmm you are really hungry o no worry the aboki your mama go f*ck today no go run without paying like the others.
grin

What's this rapist even typing? LMAO. Hunger & conji bad!

I bet you're wanking and deriving some sexual pleasure as you type . Twisted mind.

Who re you raping today ? Your sisters or mother?

Disgusting gay!
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by forreelinc(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

What's this rapist even typing? LMAO. Hunger & conji bad!
grin eyah! I can see how hard you are trying to keep it togeda too bad you are terrible at that.
I sure say for your life you no go ever troll person again

Magnifik18:

I bet you're wanking and deriving some sexual pleasure as you type . Twisted mind
yea I'm deriving pleasure from hurting your feelings and watching you cry and rant with your off point sorry posts

Magnifik18:

Who re you raping today ? Your sisters or mother?
so what marauding aboki is your mother f*cking today? perhaps she should not go for the blind polio stricken ones that beg for alms as she does normally. Instead, she should aim higher for the sake of your sistas perhaps she can try her luck with the alubarrows in market places, best of luck

Magnifik18:

Disgusting gay!

grin lwkmd I just knew calling you a f@ggot will pain you to the bone that's why I said it.
Imagine talking about someone else's penis with so much passion and admiration.
thirsty ass f@ggot like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by friendlyadvice: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

Okay!
mumu I think say you no go tire nau e wan come form busy cheesy jobless fool continue to dey deceive yourself with your 10 naira sense.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
friendlyadvice:

mumu I think say you no go tire nau
e wan come form busy cheesy
jobless fool continue to dey deceive yourself with your 10 naira sense.

LMAO ........... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I guess your dead brain cells think i'm in some competition with you? Over who has the last word ? Really? Like seriously? WONDERFUL!! cheesy cheesy

"Nigeria is really in grave recession for a man to think like this"

GOD, WHERE DID ALL THE SHAME GO?

I did tell you from the beginning; reset and recharge your FISH BRAIN.
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by friendlyadvice: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Magnifik18:

LMAO ........... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I guess your dead brain cells think i'm in some competition with you? Over who has the last word ? Really? Like seriously? WONDERFUL!! cheesy cheesy

"Nigeria is really in grave recession for a man to think like this"

GOD, WHERE DID ALL THE SHAME GO?

I did tell you from the beginning; reset and recharge your FISH BRAIN.

ah you read my post? didn't my gbagaun give you headache? lol you are a hopeless case I don tire to dey laugh you e don dey turn to pity.
guilty conscience who talk anything about competition now wey dey make you dey wail?
oloshi let me guess today na off day too Abi?
jobless oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Your Ferrari Is On My Wrist" - Davido mocks An Unknown Person On Snapchat. / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut / Venita Shares Photo Of Her First Daughter After Bbnaija Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.