Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho (46528 Views)

Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Bhelamblog(m): 5:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Following Multiple reports online that Toke Makinwa is the sugar girl to Wealthy Oil Mogul Festus Fadeiya who is 62year old, Fans have stormed her page, The Unbothered OAP rather than reacting to the news, shared a Photo of herself promoting her new bag line, but her fans are not having, These people just gathered on her page and are calling all sorts of names,
But come'on As a woman like me, she didn't tie him, the man is simply inlove with her.. Anyway see reactions below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/respond-to-sx-scandal-fans-floods-toke.html

See what led to the name calling "Leave Our Father Alone” - Children Of Billionaire Festus Fadeyi Warn Toke Makinwa
https://www.nairaland.com/4199406/festus-fadeyis-children-warn-toke

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Threebear(m): 5:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Nigerians and reactions .
If they actually took that energy they use to react to various posts about celebrities and invested it into something productive, the general poverty ratio in the country would reduce drastically.

But Aunty Toke did you bleach out your brain or did Maje knock it out of your head?
So a man gives you 50 million naira or more and you use it to purchase a bag?
There are some houses in lekki that costs around that range, you'll get a property for life and you'll never go hungry no matter how the tides turn.
Some women are a disgrace to intellectual capacity!

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by forreelinc(m): 5:59am On Nov 27, 2017
mmmm toke loox like a gal I wanna r*pe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by KardinalZik(m): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

RAPIST!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by forreelinc(m): 6:07am On Nov 27, 2017
KardinalZik:

RAPIST!
angry no I'm not
ain't my fault toke looks totally r*peable

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Smellymouth: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2017
We will gradually know the real and fake hustlers.. Finally her source of wealth don dey show face. Be mindful of the people you wish to be like.

But did she steal him and kept him in her wardrobe?
If she leaves him, he will still find another slay mama.

When two adults are involved in consentual act why blame only the lady?
Never underestimate the power of Pussay.. cheesy

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Smellymouth: 6:15am On Nov 27, 2017
forreelinc:

26 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by forreelinc(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=Smellymouth post=62747743][/quote]
no just imagine her muffled screams while you pump her from behind cause you have one hand over her mouth and the other on her t*ts. mmmm that smell of hair extnsions and sweat

mmmmm smiley

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Samusu(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Nigerians and reactions .
If they actually took that energy they use to react to various posts about celebrities and invested it into something productive, the general poverty ratio in the country would reduce drastically.

But Aunty Toke did you bleach out your brain or did Maje knock it out of your head?
So a man gives you 50 million naira or more and you use it to purchase a bag?
There are some houses in lekki that costs around that range, you'll get a property for life and you'll never go hungry no matter how the tides turn.
Some women are a disgrace to intellectual capacity!
seconded.

Nigerians=Chemical Reactors

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by ruggedtimi(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
how nigerians are so quick to react on social media, i went through her page yesteday no post woke up this morning yawa and i wanted to drop a warning message for her concerning what is coming her way soon.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Tamarapetty(f): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
sad
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 27, 2017
B4 nko?...no b olosho? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Alwaysking: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Simplep:
B4 nko?...no b olosho? undecided
You no be olosho too?

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by HzRF(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Smellymouth:
We will gradually know the real and fake hustlers.. Finally her source of wealth don dey show face. Be mindful of the people you wish to be like.

But did she steal him and kept him in her wardrobe?
If she leaves him, he will still find another slay mama.

When two adults are involved in consentual act why blame only the lady?
Never underestimate the power of Pussay.. cheesy

Where have you been all this while

For leaving without telling me

Take this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by wildcatter23(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Two adults exchanging sexual companionship, Nigerians dey beef.

How una want make the hustling enter permanent site

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
But the man is single with just baby mamas na

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by yekparikpa(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
And these " contact on fixed game" guys are everywhere. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by swiz123(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
And here I was crushing on an olosho

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by mccoy47(m): 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
But why are Nigerians acting surprised? undecided
Where dey expecting her to pay for the designer bags, shoes, clothes, her posh holidays and her cars from her OAP salary?

22 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by TonyCizzy(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
My People Got No Chill !!!
May Naija never carry any of my bad news for head IJN

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Alwaysking: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
But nigerians sabi react, bunch of busy bodies!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Kollyman: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Following Multiple reports online that Toke Makinwa is the sugar girl to Wealthy Oil Mogul Festus Fadeiya who is 62year old, Fans have stormed her page, The Unbothered OAP rather than reacting to the news, shared a Photo of herself promoting her new bag line, but her fans are not having, These people just gathered on her page and are calling all sorts of names,
But come'on As a woman like me, she didn't tie him, the man is simply inlove with her.. Anyway see reactions below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/11/respond-to-sx-scandal-fans-floods-toke.html

See what led to the name calling "Leave Our Father Alone” - Children Of Billionaire Festus Fadeyi Warn Toke Makinwa
https://www.nairaland.com/4199406/festus-fadeyis-children-warn-toke

No Problem, that is the way your husband will be inlove with some left legged girls.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by WizAkzy: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by hucienda: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Corporate one at that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by ayokenny37(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Her life, Her business

e no koncern mi

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by oshe11: 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
No wonder she left her hubby

Girls

I GO MARRY SO

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Offpoint: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
What's wrong with Nigerians sef?
He asked for my Wi-Fi that he wants to download PDF of 10mb and I shared with him... after an hour he came back asking "seriously.... why are you using Glo naw"?
imagine thatgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
makinwa the slender girl
Re: Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho by Pavore9: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
It is not as if the person involved is a minor! He is 62yrs old and should have put his family into consideration before philandering if the story is true.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Stuns In Bikini As She Sits On Her Husband / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta / Ray Hushpuppi Acquires Rolls Royce Wraith Black Badge Days After Buying Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.