Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos (1572 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Slay Queen Fell Down In Public While Putting High-heels Shoe (photos) / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by Evalistus: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2017
A young talented Biafran fanatic has taken to Facebook to slam all those who criticise him for supporting and fighting for the restoration of the federal republic of Biafra.

The young man who goes by the name Iyierioba Uzoezie on Facebook claims to be recognised by Google because he was the first person in the country to ever produced a Biafran inspired shoe which Nnamdi Kanu the Ex-leader of IPOB wore on the day he was released from Kuje prison. Beneath is what he posted:

Some people called me jobless man some say am hopeless just because am fighting for Biafra restoration. If am jobless google will not talk about me just type Biafra shoe maker or the man that made shoe Nnamdi Kanu wore the day he is coming out from kuje prison or the first Biafra shoe maker google will give you details about me. I am the first person that work Biafra shoe and demanded for Buhari to inbox me his size .Am not jobless but Nigeria government are killing my dream and my career that is why i want Biafra. No sponsor do you think that any country can challenge Biafra in terms of production no we are creative. The world are afraid of us because we are special people we can survive in any condition oil and gas are not our problem. Give us Biafra in two years it will be the best among the less enye anyi Biafra nwa ntiti oge anyi eme ya okacha nma. Biafra is our last hope Biafra is our home our religion only Biafra will save Africa only Biafra will save us. If we fail to restore Biafra in our own time our generation will suffer do any thing humanly possible to make sure we restore our identity. Udo diri unu Biafra or nothing all hail Biafra.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE>>>>http://www.malachysblog.com/2017/11/26/first-person-whole-wide-world-ever-produce-biafra-shoe-ask-google-recognizes-photos-2/

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by thesicilian: 6:48am On Nov 27, 2017
A thoughtful innovation.
Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Can you produce biafran handcuffs and slippers?

Soon you and you brothers will be needing it. Python will soon dance again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by femidejulius(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
I like this guy. While others have gained absolutely nothing by supporting IPOB, he is busy raking in money.

This smart guy knows there will be no biafra, yet, he has used his skills to make money while the IPOB madness last. Some are losing their freedom by being arrested while his likes are making money.

There are always opportunities out there in front of us. It is for us to see it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by NairalandCS(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2017
I hate to admit but that is one good looking shoe.

1 Like

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Cool
Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by GraGra247(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2017
But come to think of it a bit.

Biafrans are deeply hated and always ordered to return to their region.

But the marvelous thing is that the same haters won't let them go even when they agitate to leave.

Why ask them to go when you won't let them leave??

1 Like

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by UbanmeUdie: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

It is a pity those shoes are now contraband in Nigeria.

You could ship them to Cameroun!

One must learn never to invest in a future that is vague.

Cc:

Nigeria Army
Nigeria Customs Service

1 Like

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by wickyyolo: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2017
How many has he sold ? grin
Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by kingxsamz(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
fear village people...
See how this one is wasting talent making Biafra shoe...

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by kingxsamz(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2017
cummando:
Can you produce biafran handcuffs and slippers?

Soon you and you brothers will be needing it. Python will soon dance again

Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by Northernonyenku(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Wasted creativity
Re: I`m The 1st Person In This Whole Wide World To Ever Produce Biafran Shoe.(photos by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
When the army or police pick you up den ul be the first to go to jail for producing biafran shoes

(1) (Reply)

Simi Stun On This Gown.. Dope Or Nay / Jim Iyke Pictured On Set With Actress Destiny Etiko / 10 Female Celebrities Flavour N’abania Has Dated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.