Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (15174 Views)

Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by chibbyRJ(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
"She is scary. Straight out of a horror movie. I hope she kills herself" - Woman cruelly labelled the 'ugliest in the world' shares hate comments she received

American motivational speaker and author, Lizzie Velasquez, who was cruelly labelled the 'ugliest in the world' has shared some hate comments she has been receiving online.

The 28-year-old, who had done amazing job in tackling online bullying, said she decided to share the responses not because she is upset but to educate people.

SEE PHOTOS BELOW;

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by olureignforever: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
She's beautifully and wonderfully made.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by chibbyRJ(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
olureignforever:
She's beautifully and wonderfully made.

I know FUFU
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
she is one eye mopol, abeg she fine, she is only slim

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by benzene00: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
At least she's still better than some nairaland ladies masquerading on makeups
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Fweshspice(m): 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
u sure say this one no be toy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Baawaa(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
Is it PHOTOSHOP or costume

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Lovetinz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
She is cute and adorable.
>kisses<
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Tamarapetty(f): 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
hating asif they can mould cold eba. tchew

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Treasure17(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
She's pretty..
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by BiadeFolar(m): 10:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
Well she's not black... Enough of the devil is black bs

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by esthy86(f): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
benzene00:
At least she's still better than some nairaland ladies masquerading on makeups
on behalf of nairaland ladies

wat have we done to u to deserve such hurtful words

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2017
How is she ugly
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by adedayo3193(m): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Danm some peeps got no chill

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by yrex01(m): 12:40am On Dec 19, 2017
If I jam diz one for corner Omo na to tear race oooo

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by dingbang(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Inner beauty

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by earthsync(f): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2017
she has a disease that made her look that way. seriously human beings are like the worst. she's simply beautiful. I admire her courage to still be standing even after all the cyberbullying because some people who have had it less worse than her would have committed suicide.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by arleck(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Nairalanders/Romancelanders girls, ugly pass this lady na angry
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by IamLaura(f): 2:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
She's not Ugly.
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
I saw a documentary once abt her rare condition. Very skinny and small too. Just her luck in life. She must have had strong parents. Its a good thing shes accepted the fact dt we'll always have assholes among us.

You have a lot to be grateful for if ur healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by sonikstargirl(f): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
it is the inner beauty that matters the most.

for her to be a motivational speaker means she accepted herself the way she is which is what matters the most..

kudos to her...
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Boxer007(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
sonikstargirl:
it is the inner beauty that matters the most.

for her to be a motivational speaker means she accepted herself the way she is which is what matters the most..

kudos to her...

U again. I bet I can have your man
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Hisxellency: 7:48pm On Dec 19, 2017
Created in whose image
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by anibirelawal(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
She is not ugly!
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by sonikstargirl(f): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Boxer007:

U again. I bet I can have your man
lol lets not go into this arguement again
Re: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo by Gideoniteprime4: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
i`m disappointed with all the responses i`m seeing on nairaland
shame on you guys
i mknow i`m no better than you gyuys
but................
shame on you guys

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artistes Endorsing Political Candidates: Consequences And Benefits. / The Headies Presents Wizkid With A 2012 Hyundai Sonata Car (PICS) / Stella Damasus Wins ACI Awards 2016 Lead Actress Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.