Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo (1417 Views)

Tony Momoh: We Tried Reconciling Obaseki And Oshiomole But We Failed / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by olajay86(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/11/2019-election-atiku-speaks-on.html

Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar has said he is open to reconciliation with his former boss, President Olusegun Obasanjo, in pursuit of his ambition of becoming President in 2019.

This development was disclosed by Atiku’s Media Adviser, Mazi Paul Ibe, when he spoke on behalf of his principal in Abuja on Sunday.

He said the former Vice President, who he described as a master of consensus building, would not discountenance the importance of carrying everyone along.

This he said in reaction to the advice given by the immediate past President, Goodluck Jonathan.

Jonathan had in an interview, advised Atiku to seek reconciliation with ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo if his dream of becoming President must be realized.

Jonathan had described Obasanjo as “the boss of bosses.”

Ibe said, “His Excellency, former Vice -President Atiku Abubakar, is a savvy politician and he will not discountenance the importance of carrying everybody along in order to build a consensus.”

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by OmoOshodi(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Laughable
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Danladi7: 8:11am On Nov 27, 2017
IPOB terrorists new hausa fulani overlord want to go beg an Afonja man in ota grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by bolanto24(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Danladi7:
IPOB terrorists new hausa fulani overlord want to go beg an Afonja man in ota grin

Get a life please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Bari22: 8:20am On Nov 27, 2017
waiting to see
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by adem30: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
That won't still make you our next President. Maybe you wait till when it's Igbo slot, I trust them, they will dash you their slot. But for now, PMB lo sure ju

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by NigerDeltan(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Our president!

Look at the name of his media adviser sef

Truly! Atiku means unity, baba turaki pls come and unite us back again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by QuotaSystem: 8:27am On Nov 27, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Our president!

Truly! Atiku means unity, baba turaki pls come and unite us back again

Yeah, Atiku/Arewa till 2027.

All the oil blocs will be revoked from born to rule Arewa once Alhaji Atiku is sworn in on May 29, 2019.

Quota system will be abolished the next day.

FCT will move to Port Harcourt October 1st that year.

Kai Nijeriya sai Atiku cool
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Bede2u(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Yeah, Atiku/Arewa till 2027.

All the oil blocs will be revoked from born to rule Arewa once Alhaji Atiku is sworn in on May 29, 2019.

Quota system will be abolished the next day.

FCT will move to Port Harcourt October 1st that year.

Kai Nijeriya sai Atiku cool
I like the person behind this handle. Your arrogance, insensitivity and bigotry will one day unite Nairaland Southerners.
You go about telling how Hausa-Fulani is king and how any body who goes against u will be eliminated. You have named Ojukwu, Ironsi, Awolowo, Okar, Abiola and Nnamdi kanu as examples of northern ruthlesness.
You have boasted of how you took the capital to north; of how you are taking southern resources to north without problems. You have praised your political mastery on how you continue to divide the south.
You dont know that misery unites. The entire south are affected by your wickedness. If memory serves me, it was when Igbos began to boast after Nzeogwu's coup that the north united and struck.
Unity of the south is gradually coming, with boasts from the north. Considering that the South has the most educated Nigerians, the higher HDI, access to Atlantic ocean, oil and Lagos and of course Igbos and Yorubas (two of the most advanced tribes from Africa), Southern unity will not only take u guys back, it will infact ensure you never rise again.

Cc sarkki aribisala0 mynad44 greatiyk4u
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Sammy07: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
It's nothing new

Obasanjo has already told him that

As long as he is alive, atiku will not become president...

BTW

Bad news for igbos
An Hausa/fulani begging a Yoruba before becoming a president...

Yorubas are just political powerful
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by PFRB: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
ATIKU, ATIKU, ATIKU.

HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?

OBASANJO IS A MASTER IN THE ART AND ACT OF DECEPTION.
NEVER NEVER YOU GO TO OR TALK TO HIM ABOUT YOUR PROJECT.
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by 4laferarri(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku now be like I don't have option,,,,, grin
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by QuotaSystem: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Bede2u:
I like the person behind this handle. Your arrogance, insensitivity and bigotry will one day unite Nairaland Southerners.
You go about telling how Hausa-Fulani is king and how any body who goes against u will be eliminated. You have named Ojukwu, Ironsi, Awolowo, Okar, Abiola and Nnamdi kanu as examples of northern ruthlesness.
You dont know that misery unites. If memory serves me, it was when Igbos began to boast after Nzeogwu's coup that the north united and struck.
Unity of the south is gradually coming, with boasts from the north. Considering that the South has the most educated Nigerians, the higher HDI, access to Atlantic ocean, oil and Lagos and of course Igbos and Yorubas (two of the most advanced tribes from Africa), Southern unity will not only take u guys back, it will infact ensure you never rise again.

Cc sarkki aribisala0 mynad44 greatiyk4u

Chei see painment cheesy

Slimy hypocrite....go through your post history on any thread regarding the North or South West and see the bolded in their full colours.

I have never disrespected Abiola or Awolowo on this forum ever (whom I consider heroes for their legacies), putting words in my mouth to suit your selfish & satanic agenda of ganging up against the North is the weakest and most desperate antic I've seen you display so far on this forum. Only a newbie doesn't know your moniker is that of an incurable and intolerant bigot notorious for insulting, derogating and bashing anything northern or Yoruba.

Flee from my mentions with your stinking hypocrisy.

Bede2u:
Considering that Ogun state only make front page when they catch people selling body parts, I say your write up is nonsense undecided

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Bede2u(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Chei see painment cheesy

Slimy hypocrite....go through your post history on any thread regarding the North or South West and see the bolded in their full colours.

I have never disrespected Abiola or Awolowo on this forum ever (whom I consider heroes for their legacies), putting words in my mouth to suit your selfish & satanic agenda of ganging up against the North is the weakest and most desperate antic I've seen you display so far on this forum. Only a newbie doesn't know your moniker is that of an incurable and intolerant bigot notorious for insulting, derogating and bashing anything northern or Yoruba.

Flee from my mentions with your stinking hypocrisy.

I wasnt a bigot when in 2015 I joined 15 million Nigerians to vote against GEJ. I am not a bigot now calling for southern unity. The post u quoted showed i was obviously replying to someone who insulted my tribe unprovoked. I wont be a bigot in 2019 when i will fly back into the country to vote Atiku -a northerner. You on the other hand has never extended a hand of friendship to Igbos. U have insulted Abiola and Awolowo, dont lie about this. Even by gloating about dead people who the north killed for going against them, u are insulting these great Yorubas
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by QuotaSystem: 10:07am On Nov 27, 2017
Bede2u:
I wasnt a bigot when in 2015 I joined 15 million Nigerians to vote against GEJ. I am not a bigot now calling for southern unity. The post u quoted showed i was obviously replying to someone who insulted my tribe unprovoked. I wont be a bigot in 2019 when i will fly back into the country to vote Atiku -a northerner. You on the other hand has never extended a hand of friendship to Igbos. U have insulted Abiola and Awolowo, dont lie about this. Even by gloating about dead people who the north killed for going against them, u are insulting these great Yorubas

You mean gloating about conquered Rebels like Cownu, Orkar and repented Ojukwu? I will do that over and over again with glee smiley .

Ibos have been needlessly antagonistic towards the north and that's why they keep getting the animosity back in full measure. Your insensitivity and derogatory remarks are what birthed whatever you're lamenting about.

P.S That you responded to a bigoted post with even more bigotry (instead of reprimand/correction) only proves you're a superior bigot, and hence a hypocrite. Embrace it because you clearly can't help it.

I emphasise that I have NEVER disrespected Awo or Abiola and I challenge you to prove otherwise or keep your mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
Even if that old obj does not give in to reconciliation, the hand writing on the wall points to you as the next president.

The permutations is clear
North will get 12yrs instead of 8yrs

North and west will be divided leaving SE and SS all for you.
Just make sure they don't steal your votes. With a level playing field, no opposition will get half your votes.
Re: 2019 Election: Atiku Speaks On Reconciling With Obasanjo by Danladi7: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
bolanto24:

Get a life please.

Direct that advice to your fellow confused IPOB terrorists!

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Inferiority Complex / Kogi State Under Heavy Fulani Attack / Nigeria In Total Blackout As Power Grid Reportedly Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.