Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,198 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Obasanjo, "they Will Not Let Me Rest" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, "they Will Not Let Me Rest" (546 Views)

Reason(s) Why Nigeria Should Not Let Biafra Stand / Let Me Nominate Your Minister, Fayose Urges Buhari / Expel Obasanjo Now, Clark Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo, "they Will Not Let Me Rest" by wales(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
The intense lobby by politicians, technocrats, and captains of industry to get on the expected new list of cabinet members has reached a fever level. Former President Obasanjo, believed to be Acting President Jonathan's political father has been recceiving a steady stream of visitors at the the Transcorp Hilton Abuja where he has set up a consultation room.

The unending stream of visitors, mostly lobbyists led him to complain to a close associate that he has had no time to rest in the last four days.
NBN sources revealed that some people spend close to six hours waiting to see Obasanjo to ask him to put in a word for them with Jonathan. Since the cabinet dissolution, intense lobby has been on for the 42 slots available. The lobby traffic has been between the Aso Villa and Obasanjo's suite at transcorp.
The new list remains a closely guarded secret, except for the names of some former Ministers who are certain to make the list. The names include Dora Akunyili, Orubebe, Demola Seriki, Kayode Adetokunbo among others.

Link:

http://www.newsbreaksnow.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=168:obasanjo-qthey-will-not-let-me-restq&catid=37:politics

Re: Obasanjo, "they Will Not Let Me Rest" by cpatra(f): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hmmm! Enough clients. Why complaining? Business is booming. Congrat ex Mr. President.

(1) (Reply)

Lawmakers Disagree Over Constitution ! / Ang Charges Corps Members To Stay, Donates N5m •kwara, Imo To Rehabilitate Orien / Nigeria's Entertainment Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.