Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React (52705 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / E-money Shows Off His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by free2ryhme: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
all these small children for nairaland

dont be tempted to do blood money ooo
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by isahsalee: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wasteful spending, where is Mike Tyson?
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by gymieg: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
money
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Dearlord(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mskrisx:
Dear Lord pls emi no fe ra Bentley.... I go like my unborn kids to go school with any of these o

...your prayers have been answered my child but you have to wake up and work hard for it my dear.

oshimoshi pikin
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by adecz: 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Better invest....

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by esthy86(f): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Afrok:
Reactants always reacting even if the reaction conditions are not favourable cheesy
hahaha
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Diso60090(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just cars and people seeing their period already

Nigeria i leave space for una

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by esthy86(f): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
slim daddy is a boss,more money fall on u
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Kobicove(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:
all these small children for nairaland

dont be tempted to do blood money ooo

grin
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by HeyCorleone(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Surely he couldn't have gotten all these from churning out mediocre songs.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by freshboy31: 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
Ignore me i am only Here to see the reactions of nairalanders grin

see as my banana react to ur dp lol
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Techno show me your group of houses then i will take you serious

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Young Rich and fabulous
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by piagetskinner(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
what's the point of advertising ur cars...who do u want to impress

y do people like show off..can't u just be quiet about it??

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by kullozone(m): 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ericaikince:
Fake life... Danny krane is watching..

Atleast he can afford the fake life smiley
Danny Krane?? Who be that one again
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by waveman2: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
I respect u tekno and I know u,ve got it but cars doesn't, tell how rich u, re.overseas dey use this cars for hired taxis dat is y an average white man will never worship u for the cars u have but ur bank account.
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by anigold(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Alhaji Tekno
Am 99% sure that Nigerian music alone rarely gives this type of money except you are wizkid,tuface,olamide...
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by anigold(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
ehie:
Young Rich and fabulous
Slay queen spotted... lol
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Harrynight(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
Ignore me i am only Here to see the reactions of nairalanders grin

and i came to see ur reaction!
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by michael9ja(m): 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
The guy is kinda cool though...i just love his songs...but guys i saw this site www.data9ja.com here on nairaland and i decided to try it....I thought i was gonna be scammed but they even surprised me, you should try it out too.
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Big boy...flexing dah money young!
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by michael9ja(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the data9ja site i was talking about.@gibby124

Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by OluDare01(m): 6:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Afrok:
Reactants always reacting even if the reaction conditions are not favourable cheesy
Lmaooo you got me grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Mskrisx(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Dearlord:

...your prayers have been answered my child but you have to wake up and work hard for it my dear.

oshimoshi pikin

Koni da fun awon to ni Baba iya! Emi mo so be fue!
Wo gbogbo yi ni ile yin o le ri alubarika!
Oni sokuso oshi!
I dey wait ur mention. Agadi na gwo ofe!
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Mskrisx(f): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

someone just posted that they are all for the gram and not his, obinrin chai

Sooo ki lo kan MI? E ya face front!
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by free2ryhme: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mskrisx:

Sooo ki lo kan MI? E ya face front!

That's why sawdust full your brain
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by nelsonebby(m): 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm not sure he owns all of the cars here.
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Bester44(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Afrok:

Lol. Chemist baba
Re: Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React by Mskrisx(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
free2ryhme:

That's why sawdust full your brain

That's why all ur generation will die in penury and mediocrity!
Good knows only good while;
Poverty knows you and ur surname... Classic example of people hating other people for whom they have worked hard to be!
Stupid hood rat !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Wrist Watches Worth Over N200 Million He Wants To Buy (video) / Angela Okorie Joins IK Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo, Pretty Mike, Groomsmen / Fans, Police & Soldier In Davido's House In Lagos As They Have Fun (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.