Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? (2322 Views)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / Did The Oba Of Lagos "Leave His Throne For Buhari" Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by adebisiseun2(m): 8:44am On Nov 27, 2017
i got this from naijaloaded,and post it here to hear your view or your take about this.
Happy new week guys
This week is definitely going to be a week of multiple
blessings for everyone of us here
Can I hear you all say a Thunderous AMEN as you
read through this post..
We’ve a very interesting topic at hand to discuss
today –
At What Age Should A Guy Leave His
Parent House?
This post will talk about
“The right time for a guy to leave his Comfort
Zone to go Hustle and bring some Paper home“.
Before we go ahead into this, this post is not when
you should leave your parent’s house to get Married
ooo instead when it’s time to leave them and go
hustle for yourself.
Let’s go!
For Me (Makinde) ⇒ I think 25 is good.
At 25, every normal guy should have a bearing/
direction for his life.. You should have a concept, idea
of what you want to do with your life.
Even if you don’t have a Job yet or funds/capital to
start a business, you should have an idea of what
you want to do.
Sincerely, having an idea or dream of what you
want to do is the hardest thing in life. Once you
have an idea of what you want to do with yourself,
you are
55% started even when you have not yet
started anything.
Idea & Prospect is
Money can show at any fu*king time and only those
who have something at the back of their mind will
get the best out of Life.
Some young guys have enough Money but they lack
idea and that is as good as nothing having anything
because the
money will eventually get squandered
and they won’t have anything to show for it.
Now, once you’ve got the first part (idea) thrashed
out and you
wake up everyday striving to make it
happen, my brother, you are ripe enough to leave.
You will do great things outside your comfort zone.
I remember how my Mum use to get mad at me
anytime she sees me
with my laptop at 2:00am,
Mama no know say na there him pikin go take blow
and bring money home.
Our parents thinks you only work when you go out
in the morning and return home in the night not
knowing people make a living on the Internet from
the comfort of their house.
Our parent’s steady complaints alone can break
and affect one mentally and can, in turn, make one
lose focus.
While most guys think they have to make 10 million,
buy Mercedes Benz, Range Rover and grow older
before they are fit to leave their Parent’s house, I
think as soon as one
knows the right from the left
and is ambitious enough to fend for himself and
bring something meaningful to the table, you are
Ripe.
You can just get 1 or 2 friends who you know are
willing, contribute funds and get an Apartment and
start planning your life from there – the result of your
hustle and how you see things will change.
Bills & Responsibilities brings out the very best in
any man. It’s simple!
To further strengthen my points, moving out of your
parent’s house does not mean you can’t go back to
them to ask for advice on some pressing issues that
might come your way, you can always go back to
them every time – We need their advice and opinion
in whatever we do till they are no more.
All that been said, I need your opinion on this Topic
too
At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents
House To Get Something Doing?
Let’s hear from you.
Drop your comments.
fp: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by biacan(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
20 or 22 years of age
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by adebisiseun2(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
20 or 22 years of age
too early nw.i think 25 is good.i dnt say 20 or 22 year is bad also,as he reach 20 or 22,he must have plan for himself.every year with new plan
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by raker300: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
I am 80 yrs living in my parents house..

Oya, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by eph12(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
What's pursuing the guy?
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by kunlesufyan(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
No lies! This is the step im planning to take.
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Eife(m): 9:19am On Nov 27, 2017
eph12:
What's pursuing the guy?

No body is pursuing him.
But as a guy being independent at an early age open the guy to better understand of life.
I wonder why some guys between the age of 20 and above don't want to go out and hustle for themselves. Nothing feels better than you spending your own money even if you still live with your parents maybe due to one reason or another.
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by biacan(f): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2017
adebisiseun2:
too early nw.i think 25 is good.i dnt say 20 or 22 year is bad also,as he reach 20 or 22,he must have plan for himself.every year with new plan
@ 18 a male child should start planning already
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2017
@ your age
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by eph12(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Eife:

No body is pursuing him.
But as a guy being independent at an early age open the guy to better understand of life.
I wonder why some guys between the age of 20 and above don't want to go out and hustle for themselves. Nothing feels better than you spending your own money even if you still live with your parents maybe due to one reason or another.
This is not a fact.

Going out to hustle is not the same as packing out of the house.
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Eife(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
eph12:
This is not a fact.
Going out to hustle is not the same as packing out of the house.
Explain
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Sammy07: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
My opinion

As long as he start fucking girls...

Won't he need money to be catering for them (girls)
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Sammy07: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Moreover,
This topic should be moved to romance section
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by eph12(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Eife:

Explain
A guy can go out to hustle and still come back to sleep in his father's house. He can also decide to pack out and still struggle for a long time. While naturally a guy should want to leave as soon as possible, it is not a guarantee that he would be more focused or make more papers

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by rozayx5(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol

I left my parents after sec school

It helped me speed up my development

At 25 you shud not be comfortable in your parents home

Cause I wonder when you will be exposed to real life

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by adebisiseun2(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Sammy07:
Moreover, This topic should be moved to romance section
help us
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Sammy07: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017
adebisiseun2:
help us

Am not a mod
But
Lemme call

Cc: seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J..

This is an interesting topic...
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by adebisiseun2(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2017
Sammy07:

Am not a mod But Lemme call
Cc: seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J..
This is an interesting topic...
ok
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by MrPolitics: 10:29am On Nov 27, 2017
A guy should not return to his parents house to live after serving.
During your uni days, you would be going occasionally maybe during holidays.

But after your NYSC, just get an apartment

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2017
When he feels like..there is no defined time!!!!...some people actually actually leave early and succeed ,some leave early and fail... So whenever the guy thinks he is ready.. He should.move.. I have seen a lot of young guys out there,staying with friends but finding it hard to make ends..and the family did not pursue them,but due to "I am a man''. Mentality ,they waste away.the fact is that some people will do better when they are with the family than when the live too early. Everyone will defnitly leave the family..but time is Paramount......don't leave because your friends have all left their parents..leave because you are ready to be alone!!

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2017
MrPolitics:
A guy should not return to his parents house to live after serving.
During your uni days, you would be going occasionally maybe during holidays.

But after your NYSC, just get an apartment
it is not that easy..the country atmosphere is toxic.....some people don't have jobs 2 years after Nysc.... So how should they live?......if your family can help you financially, you should not reject it...

1 Like

Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by adebisiseun2(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
When he feels like..there is no defined time!!!!...some people actually actually leave early and succeed ,some leave early and fail... So whenever the guy thinks he is ready.. He should.move.. I have seen a lot of young guys out there,staying with friends but finding it hard to make ends..and the family did not pursue them,but due to "I am a man''. Mentality ,they waste away.the fact is that some people will do better when they are with the family than when the live too early. Everyone will defnitly leave the family..but time is Paramount......don't leave because your friends have all left their parents..leave because you are ready to be alone!!
good
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by babyfaceafrica: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
rozayx5:
Lol

explain your last statement please..because I am yet to figure how living with your parents impedes you from from exposure to real life,do you know how many guys living alone are not exposed at all?..esposure is a personal thing....sometimes I am in my house a full week without outside connection,while I know friends in their papas house who can go and come as they please
Re: At What Age Should A Guy Leave His Parents House To Get Something Doing? by Caleb5: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
rozayx5:
Lol

I left mine parents @ 21

(1) (Reply)

Photos:linda Ikeji’s Brother Blasts The Comedian Who Wants To Marry Her / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel / Obiano, Fayemi And Buhari In A Group Pix With Young Nigerians In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.