Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Please I Need An Advice - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please I Need An Advice (643 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need An Advice by Henrybright(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Good Morning Nairalanders

I have this Friend who happens to own a poultry farm, around February this year(2017) we agreed for him to accommodate 100 poultry birds of mine in his farm with the agreement he will have 20% of any profit made from the sales. June 2017 he made sales but told me 90% of the birds died to sickness (he never told me all this prough to the day I went to collect request for my money even after we met 3 days before that day and he assured me all was going well), I didn't believe him but I had to agree to try one more time and he agreed to buy new birds for me. Fast forward to this week(November 2017) and he is already acting different, so I decided to ask him on whatsapp about it because he also borrowed money from me which he doesn't want to pay but giving me excuses. He blocked me on whatsapp for some minutes which I noticed before he unblocked, I called him and had to tell him he is acting like a 419 but he ended the call. Now my question is, do I still continue with him or I should request he gives me all my money back because I don't want to have issues with him because of this. We already have a written agreement in place,

Thanks in advance for your advice
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Rzq4: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
hmm, why are you asking us this question? why can't you try it yourself
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Henrybright(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Rzq4:
hmm, why are you asking us this question?
I don't want to rush and make a rash decision, just wanna get others opinion. Thanks
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Rzq4: 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Henrybright:
I don't want to rush and make a rash decision, just wanna get others opinion. Thanks

get ur money and run
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Rzq4: 9:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Henrybright:

get ur money and run. he has been using your money to run his business since February. if he is smart enough, he must have used to that money to raise 4 batches of birds
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Henrybright(m): 9:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Rzq4:

get ur money and run
thanks
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Henrybright(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Rzq4:

get ur money and run. he has been using your money to run his business since February. if he is smart enough, he must have used to that money to raise 4 batches of birds
thanks a lot, I appreciate. He is due to give me part of d sales in two weeks, so then I will
Re: Please I Need An Advice by smallkendy: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Get whatever you can from him and leave. He is not a friend..
Re: Please I Need An Advice by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Nov 30, 2017
Henrybright:
Good Morning Nairalanders

I have this Friend who happens to own a poultry farm, around February this year(2017) we agreed for him to accommodate 100 poultry birds of mine in his farm with the agreement he will have 20% of any profit made from the sales. June 2017 he made sales but told me 90% of the birds died to sickness (he never told me all this prough to the day I went to collect request for my money even after we met 3 days before that day and he assured me all was going well), I didn't believe him but I had to agree to try one more time and he agreed to buy new birds for me. Fast forward to this week(November 2017) and he is already acting different, so I decided to ask him on whatsapp about it because he also borrowed money from me which he doesn't want to pay but giving me excuses. He blocked me on whatsapp for some minutes which I noticed before he unblocked, I called him and had to tell him he is acting like a 419 but he ended the call. Now my question is, do I still continue with him or I should request he gives me all my money back because I don't want to have issues with him because of this. We already have a written agreement in place,

Thanks in advance for your advice
Giving money or assets to supposed business partners always end up like this. Don't give your money or assets to anyone unless you are ready to involve in day-to-day running of the business. I tried it and got my fingers burnt.
Re: Please I Need An Advice by Henrybright(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
maasoap:

Giving money or assets to supposed business partners always end up like this. Don't give your money or assets to anyone unless you are ready to involve in day-to-day running of the business. I tried it and got my fingers burnt.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? / I Need Old Layers / Dawn Agro Machinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.