Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? (644 Views)

Any Farmer Here Who Can Supply Rice And Raw Food To Ilorin? Large Quantities / Any Genuine Grasscutter Farmer Here? / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
I've been checking this section like forever and I hardly see anyone talk about cocoa.
Is there any cocoa farmer here please?
I want to go set up a cocoa plantation .
Pls help with info
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by benzion72(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Check on Newway, Beboy and Gabby they talk a lot about cocoa
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by blessamo: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
We have a lot even me am one only that I hardly contribute here you can chat me up on 08032241056 on your questions relating to cash crop plantation. You can also call me on 08029969977
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Teeisaac(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
08131395257 add me up I promise 100% advice
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Pavore9: 4:46am On Dec 18, 2017
SnakeXenzia:
I've been checking this section like forever and I hardly see anyone talk about cocoa.
Is there any cocoa farmer here please?
I want to go set up a cocoa plantation .
Pls help with info

If you really want to set up a cocoa plantation, personally go understudy what it involves from existing and profitable cocoa farms and avoid internet farmers.
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by mrvitalis(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
Pavore9:

If you really want to set up a cocoa plantation, personally go understudy what it involves from existing and profitable cocoa farms and avoid internet farmers.

Trust me don't go to old farmers they don't use optimal method go to research institute and take a class and if possible partner with them

Don't follow internet farmers too they are worse
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Seun(m): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2017
I would like to have a single cocoa tree in my compound someday, just for fun. It suits our climate in the South West.
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by SehgateTeam(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2017
Well... I can assist you free with any information you need.

And if you need practical knowlegde I can send you to my father's farm to spend sometime.....but have it in mind that you will work oh. Na harvest season we dey so oh......lol

Proudly Ondo born grin

https://sehgatehub./2017/04/01/trading-perishables-agricultural-produce-can-be-so-risky-and-profitable/
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by SehgateTeam(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Seun:
I would like to have a single cocoa tree in my compound someday, just for fun. It suits our climate in the South West.

Sure you can have it......During the planting season, I can offer you (2) nursery of super-breed type.
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by franugo(m): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
SehgateTeam:

Sure you can have it......During the planting season, I can offer you (2) nursery of super-breed type.

of it's free, i'm interested...would like to plant cocoa in my dad's land. His attempt at planting plantain on d land failed woefully on a rather large scale, so it'd probably be better to plant a more resilient crop there
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Newway2(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2017
I am an accidental cocoa farmer designed by fate to do cocoa farming.
This is my reason & my #CocoaStory.
https://www.nairaland.com/3758002/cocoa-guaranteed-pension-cocoa-story
Re: Is There Any Cocoa Farmer Here? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
SehgateTeam:
Well... I can assist you free with any information you need.

And if you need practical knowlegde I can send you to my father's farm to spend sometime.....but have it in mind that you will work oh. Na harvest season we dey so oh......lol

Proudly Ondo born grin

https://sehgatehub./2017/04/01/trading-perishables-agricultural-produce-can-be-so-risky-and-profitable/
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Serious Cashew Nuts Dealers!!!! Lets Talk Business!! / Premium Soyabesns, Maize, Groundnuts And Sorghum (guinea Corn) For Sale / Who Is A Commercial Pig Farmer At Oke Aro Here? I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.