Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment (395 Views)

Kizz Daniel: Kiss Daniel Changes Name Amidst Legal Crisis With G Worldwide / Kiss Daniel Reacts To Lawsuit By G-Worldwide Entertainment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment by Ksparrowgist70: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Source: http://www.Ksparrowgist.com.ng

Its no longer news, that Kiss Daniel has parted ways with his record label, G-Worldwide Entertainment, led by Emperor Geezy.

KSPARROWGIST Brings you an exclusive report as to why the singer left. Read on;

As of now these are the facts gathered so far.

Kiss Daniel signed a 5-year contract with G-Worldwide Entertainment headed by Emperor Geezy’s in 2013 which means he’s only about 4 years into his contract before they parted ways. Reports also has it that ‘finances’ played a huge role in drama that led to both parties going their seperate ways.

Rememeber in August 2015, news broke out that Kiss Daniel despite all his hit tracks he collected only a paltry salary of 50k monthly. As at that time his record label denied the reports.

During his stay with the label,

READ MORE �
http://www.ksparrowgist.com.ng/2017/11/its-no-longer-news-that-kiss-daniel-has.html?m=1

Re: Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment by forreelinc(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
grin garri dey hungry am drink
Re: Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment by adedayourt(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2017
U say?
Re: Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment by Munae(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
he think say e he blow like wizzy.
Well, I dey one corner dey observe.
Re: Suspected Reasons Kiss Daniel Parted Ways With G-worldwide Entertainment by Munae(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017

Well, I dey one corner dey observe. he think say e he blow like wizzy.

(1) (Reply)

See Hearthbreaking Letter Sent By Homeless 9-year Old Boy, Asking For A Home / Pinki Debie Reveals Her Top Secrets For Winning World Record / Tiwa Savage In War Of Words With Her Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.