Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death (25750 Views)

400L Student Of FUTO Killed By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Photo) / Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / FUTO Student Nabbed While Trying To Use His Colleague For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Dollabiz: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by delishpot: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
donstan18:

Death is a respecter of no behavior and type or way of life!

But some certain life styles exposes of to a greater chance of death.
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by airminem(f): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Beaten by who? how? why? evidence? did he die as a result of his injuries? did he die from wounds?
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by donstan18: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benbisco:

Choi! If someone reads this ur grammar to the dead, he will rise up o.
grin
Benbisco:

Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benbisco:

what's wrong with my grammar? Can you spoke English more than me?
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by GPOKOKING: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
what is your life? It is even like a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanish away! Accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour, only Him can help us make the best use of this short life that we have on this side of time. God bless.
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Richy4(m): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
The chilling fact is that the person/ people that did this are roaming free within the society..
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Benbisco(f): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:

No Sir.
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benbisco:

No Sir.
please I doesn't like people pork nosey into my matter and for your information, I tooled A1 in English when I wroted my GCE and I read English at the university,so pls kindly mind your business
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by danchuzzy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Nothing just happens jare!

He most probably was a cultist on campus or was f^cking the devil's bitch.

If you can't pay, don't price!

It pays the most to be a Jew or churchie on campus.

I dedicate this post to everyone was a member of Nifes Cf on campus. Jesus reigns supreme!!!!!!!

And you go to church or some f*cking fellowship?
Have you ever head of stray bullets? What happens when stray bullets hit people Something ba?

They were probably cultists too or f*cking the devil's b!tch too yeah?

Don't you have sympathy

So this is what your Jesus would do ba... I thought He usually weeps over a soul that is lost (assuming his was)

Or is your own gospel and different from the others we've been hearing?

Fear God ooo

May you not die this kind of death...
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by donstan18: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:

You just wan cover up!
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by enemyofprogress: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
donstan18:

You just wan cover up!
mtcheeeeeew
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by BigIyanga: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I dedicate this post to everyone was a member of Nifes Cf on campus. Jesus reigns supreme!!!!!!!
STFU: Hollier than thou attitude. Who made you God’s spokesperson and judge?
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Alfred200825(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
What did he did that made him to be beated and who beated him?

Are you Patience Jonathan? angry angry angry
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by enemyofprogress: 4:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alfred200825:

Hian angry angry sad
what?
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
No matter the circumstance he shouldn't have being beaten to death. What's this world turning into?
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:

AMADIOHAAAAA grin
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by clitah: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes ooooo.
Proudly NIFES Futo 1999-2004

UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by kellym4real(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
rip bro
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by youngbelieve(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Eh! Dah wat??
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by NarnieSnyper(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Indeed he is a Foolish boy.
I got the info from from his level mate that he is indeed a game boy who went to nekede for God knows what reason(Nekede is their den though).
I am not saying I am without sin but c'mon, if u can gimme two juicy reasons why being a cultist pays well......I'd join without hesitation.

Proudly Jew who never looks over his shoulder
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by nautieonline: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

In 2012 one of the most dreaded cultists was killed in my school. When the news got to me, i calculated my ETA to school from Ogba where i was and i realised there was a very i chance i would have been with him in front of the school gate where he was shot.
But thanks to God for His Mercy, I decided to ditch school so i went home.

My point, cos someone died in school does not necessarily make them cultists, infact they could have been victims of cultism one way or the other.

However as a Christian, you should think on these
Proverbs 15:4
A soothing tongue is a tree of life, But perversion in it crushes the spirit.

Proverbs 12:25
Anxiety in a man's heart weighs it down, But a good word makes it glad.

Job 4:4
Your words have helped the tottering to stand, And you have strengthened feeble knees.

Proverbs 15:1
A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.

Shalom

www.nautieonline.com
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by oputa1: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
esmarcq:
R.I.P to the young man
what did he do?
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by sniperchris401: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
those that killed him will be watching this poster now,I wonder what is going through their mind#heart of men
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by YaksonFCA(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Nostradamus: 8:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
r.i.p bro,i gat a strong feeling it's gang related.
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by Teeboi56: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Diso60090:
Who kill the guy?

Na death naw
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by DianaJ(f): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Well if to say him mind em studies him for no die like rat ,they send u school u go join cult hope na heaven u go ooo becz if na hell sorry RIP
Re: Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death by akon4u: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] / Girl, 15, Commits Suicide After Being Gang- Raped / Several Killed In Edo Bank Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.