Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) (29223 Views)

Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) / Moment Omoba Tsola Emiko Was Crowned As 21st Olu of Warri / PHOTO NEWS: Ex-militant Leader, Ateke Tom Installed As King In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
scaramucci:

Read about kings and nation founders, my dear. They are people who fought battles. Read about kings of England, Spain and others.

Oga, take several seats. Which battle has Ateke Tom fought? Why didn't he face the Nigerian Army but ran away like a frightened schoolgirl?

You think robbing banks and raping women is what makes someone a nation builder?
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I don't recall where my first post was basked with tribalism or whatever you have in your head. I'm also from Rivers State and there's nothing wrong in being objective when the purpose of a thing could also affect one negatively.

Benita, I implore you to respect the choice of Okochiri people.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jolar101:

Are you from Niger delta or Okirika?

Not all the militants are fighting for their selfish interests, some are fighting for their people's interests.

Those politicians in government using pens and lies to loots taxpayers money are not better than these militants.
Your question has been answerd. Before he became a militant what was he?. Was Ateke and Asori Dokubo not the ones terrorising PH during Odili's tenure?. I was still little then but recall how frightened we were when he and his boys evade Town(Borikiri) to kill innocent people.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okoyeeboz:

Oga, take several seats. Which battle has Ateke Tom fought? Why didn't he face the Nigerian Army but ran away like a frightened schoolgirl?

You think robbing banks and raping women is what makes someone a nation builder?

My brother, he fought in his own little way o. That's why he is the King of small Okochiri village na. His people chose him.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
scaramucci:

Benita, I implore you to respect the choice of Okochiri people.
I can't take back the kingship from him but have to lodge my displeasure.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I can't take back the kingship from him but have to lodge my displeasure.

Okay, Benita, I will forward your complain to the new Amanyanabo of Okochiri town, HRM King Ateke Michael Tom( JP).
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I'll still make you deactivate this account. Keep quoting me all over NL.

When you're living in self denial, denying your identity is also one of of psychopathic tendencies.
I no be Taiwo y will I deny if am him. u think u are special? i have no intentions to date any Lady on dis forum ok angry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your question has been answerd. Before he became a militant what was he?. Was Ateke and Asori Dokubo not the ones terrorising PH during Odili's tenure?. I was still little then but recall how frightened we were when he and his boys evade Town(Borikiri) to kill innocent people.

Well if you want his kingship come and take, better still, go and dethrone him if you have balls.

Who you fought or fighting for?
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
adenine02:
angry
And they say crime don't pay
Nonsense angry angry angry

guy were did u get that pic from
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by davibid: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
U want recognition in @ja?

Please join crime undecided
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rivers state na very special state......
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Kingdov(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
jaylister:
Everything is possible in this country Nigeria
sharap u mean a man hu fought 4 injustice .everything is possible because he is called a militant lemme tell u mandela was also called a militant ....... Anoda mans freedom fighter is anodas rebel leader or militant . U and ur folks should not come here to anger people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Not surprised at all!!! What do you expect from a thuggery State like Rivers Shameless being.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Ateke king?...Okrika people will not kill me. I wonder the premise on which Monarchs are chosen in some parts of the country. SMH!. Such position were given to noble men who lived and respected the laws of the land but in this case, a former gang leader who've killed innocent people for reasons best known to him, made a king. Kingship and chieftaincy titles have been watered-down to something anybody could acquire.

It's very shameful!.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria!! I weep for that nation.

Africa is cursed & there is no end in sight...
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Okoroawusa should erect one statue for our new king grin grin grin
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gullible people
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Only in south-south...
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
Ateke king?...Okrika people will not kill me. I wonder the premise on which Monarchs are chosen in some parts of the country. SMH!. Such position were given to noble men who lived and respected the laws of the land but in this case, a former gang leader who've killed innocent people for reasons best known to him, made a king. Kingship and chieftaincy titles have been watered-down to something anybody could acquire.

It's very shameful!.
sorry aunty, he is the only one that have control over criminal activities in rivers state for now. So rivers and okrika people have nooption than pander to his demands.......once again, sorry.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by nothernstar: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why labelling him militant or ex.. cos he forgot for the liberation of his ppl. He deserves it. If it were to else where, the govt would have given state honour but for the fact he came from a particular region, he is now a militant. God is watching.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by wiseEast: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

It's very shameful!.

What shame? when he helped fight for more revenue from the oil money being stolen by the huasa/folani/ british government.

He deserves more than that.

He laid his live for 13% derivation struggle
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by wiseEast: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Magnifik18:
Nigeria!! I weep for that nation.

Africa is cursed & there is no end in sight...

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by wiseEast: 4:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by wiseEast: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
What war did he fight?. To the best of my knowledge, he was a cultist cum militant.

you must be a baby then//

Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sunnycliff:
Thought afonjas said he's declared wanted?
when did afonjas say he was declare wanted?
tompolo was declared wanted not ateke tom. your brain is there for a reason. use it
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:

It's very shameful!.

They'd pay for it. They've made a militant their king. His gang would rule them.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by joncom(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
is their any difference between Ateke, wike, Amaechi, Buhari or the sultan...they all have shed blood at one time or the other.
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
FOR SAFETY REASONS
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jacksfdghh:
Ateke king?...Okrika people will not kill me. I wonder the premise on which Monarchs are chosen in some parts of the country. SMH!. Such position were given to noble men who lived and respected the laws of the land but in this case, a former gang leader who've killed innocent people for reasons best known to him, made a king. angry cool
na wike o d blood drainer o
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by docadams: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Where is Barcanista on a day like this. Tonye, are you commenting with another moniker.. The issue in the newss is the coronatinof Amayanabo of Okrika( your acestra town . I am surprised Mama Peace is no where t be see ona day like like this even though it is not an occasion for the womenfolk but giving herantecedets, I doubt if any human or ancestry proclamation could ave prevented her from storming the venue fors a famous declaration tat evethougTom is now wearing an ancestral garb, s hismanhood will forever remain where it will be most productive, in Lagos andPH
Re: Ateke Tom Crowned King Amayanabo Of Okochiri In Okirika, Rivers (Photos) by akon4u: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ateke king?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Gbadegesin Ogunoye, Olowo Of Owo - Elect Bows Out Of Public Service / Where Yoruba And Igbo Peoples Meet - Ugbodu, Delta State. / Which Nigerian Languages can You Speak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.