Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 (845 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Fitness And Workouts In The World Of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) / Just In: Nigerians In UK Spotted With Placards Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Orpe7(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2017
When you land at MMA and you see this, what will be your first impresssion about Nigeria?

Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by PharmAlfred: 11:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Are you sure they were actually begging? Are you an eye witness? Pls don't spread lies cos you want to make fp?
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by PharmAlfred: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2017
*begging.
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by forreelinc(m): 11:07am On Nov 27, 2017
no be una no dey pay tax? shei na balls dem go take pay them?
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Sunnymatey(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Yes, l witness this sometime ago in a drinking joint close to Eburutu Barracks in Calabar, a young officer was going round begging customers who came to drink. The joint operator was called even as she quickly lodge a complain and two other officers were sent to fetch the culprit for questioning and possible purnishment.
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Orpe7:
When you land at MMA and you see this, what will be your first impresssion about Nigeria?

I was at the airport yesterday. Thats not the Nigerian Army. Thats the mobile police force (Mopol)
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Orpe7(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
victorakpabome:

I was at the airport yesterday. Thats not the Nigerian Army. Thats the mobile police force (Mopol)

Did you read what was written behind their shirts?
NIGERIAN ARMY REMEMBRANCE DAY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Orpe7:

Did you read what was written behind their shirts?
NIGERIAN ARMY REMEMBRANCE DAY

You're sure about this? I did not bother reading, I just jumped straight into my waiting taxi. I thought they were Mopol because of the uniform colour
Re: Nigerian Army Begging In Front Of The Arrival Exit At MMA 1 by Orpe7(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
victorakpabome:

You're sure about this? I did not bother reading, I just jumped straight into my waiting taxi. I thought they were Mopol because of the uniform colour

Yup. So freaking annoying, those ladies were alloowed to stay beyond the barrier with their tins while us waiting for our families were restricted behind barrier

(1) (Reply)

Rail Derailment: New Year Travellers Stuck In Osogbo / This Pictures Has Set The Internet Ablaze / S.O.S. Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.