Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44240 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by CapitalCee(m): 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
bigerboy200:

chaaai..I know of some primary school pupils that reason smarter than you.. let me give u a little free education. your 3 votes won't necessarily increase/influence the percentage...even if it's only 5000 people that participated in the voting process, you'll need 50 people to vote in favour of a candidate to get a 1% increase for that candidate.. instead of you to channel your energy to studying and making yourself better, you all are busy fighting over politicians that don't care about you....

Even at that he will hope no one else ticked the other options, because any vote in favour of another option other than his preferred candidate, it will tilt again away from the option he is experimenting with, making him requiring more "friends" to increase the percentage. Infact if one of the other option increases against his option in the ratio of x/100: 1, (where x is the total vote cast). His candidates % will even reduce.
Funny these are the kind of people that shout DULLARD every now and then.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by abimbolayekeen: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku is a failure , Buhari till 2023 .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure
I did it in Rivers. I swear that Buhari will never win if he contest. Not even his fulani brothers will do it. This is the last chance and oppotunity. He will not contest going by what we are seeing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by bigerboy200: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
CapitalCee:

Even at that he will hope no one else ticked the other options, because any vote in favour of another option other than his preferred candidate, it will tilt again away from the option he is experimenting with, making him requiring more "friends" to increase the percentage. Infact if one of the other option increases against his option in the ratio of x/100: 1, (where x is the total vote cast). His candidates % will even reduce.
Funny these are the kind of people that shout DULLARD every now and then.
very correct..
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Yeah, i actually dont want to start any mathematical controversies, kindly move to Sahara reporters page, click a vote for PMB and the percentage changes but click a vote for ATK it remain unchange. Now this is the logic, for every 5 votes for ATK means 1%. This is called programming....

sahara or no sahara report ,, anyone with deep insight of naija politics will know atiku cannt win buhari both online and reality polls .# no basis for arguement

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 9:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
That time don pass. The only option available to Buhari and apc is total finish. Who will still take these pools serious? Rubbish. Buhari going down in 2019.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by malachytochukwu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes I wonder how old you are. ....you are perfect epitome of emptiness
NgeneUkwenu:

But Atiku will win South East now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its very shallow of Sahara reporters trying to make the coming election a competition between Atiku and Buhari while in reality its a competition between The Nigerian people and the inept Buhari ...This will definitely be Buharis last tenure
are you sure you're okay?
I doubt it
oloripelebe

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
dukie25:

Bros you shouldn't have bothered, they had a predefined motive.
Saw the poll but I didn't vote, I knew the outcome.
Who is till taking apc serious when Adesina will look straight into your eyes and say the colour of Nigerian flag is brown red yellow. Was it not under this government when the Nigerian military openly invaded and even fired many shots at Kanu's resident and denied? This time whatever thing, be it this rubbish pools or whatever trick they will go into to desceive people, we are waiting.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I have been on this platform for quiet a long time, i have alway avoided your verbosity and scroll to the next reasonable comment but what attracted me to your shabby comment is your concurrent use of the word IPOB. Whatever the case i will advice you to come up with a better ways of convincing the real PATRIOTS in here why they should continue to adopt a management filled with FIASCO. Igbos might have made a mistake due to their leaders uncontrolled ulterances but they remain the reason why this government didnt go into Abyss.. Cheers my friend, politics are for intellects
And how did they do that,and which government are you referring to?
Biafran government?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bobby808:
That time don pass. The only option available to Buhari and apc is total finish. Who will still take these pools serious? Rubbish. Buhari going down in 2019.
You wished!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.

Enjoy ur alawi.
Ur workin so hard so that they will pay u on November 28th grin
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by melodyogonna(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.
You should mind how you talk
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by mumayyez: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
dukie25:
[s][/s]

Your fellow Arewa youths have already abandoned the sinking Buhari ship. Stay with him and drown with him.

Lier!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by perryy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Saraki and dogara are mighty. Don't forget the 3 million notes from kwankwanso who is now anti buhari. Tinubu would t be decieved again . That is all.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Newbiee: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Dat is a big lie, bcus I'm dat man.......................
PMB any day any time even till 2035

Biko! I am dire than you when it comes to Buhari matter, any time any day. Till eternity

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Newbiee:

Biko! I am dire than you when it comes to Buhari matter, any time any day. Till eternity

Oboi die hard PMB Fans full here ohhhh

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
dukie25:

No but you're FAKE.
Fake name: pretending to be Igbo.
Fake gender: pretending to be female.
Everything is fake about you.
He could be APC gay.

APC are scared of all the questions they have to give answers to Nigerians after 2019.
It will be very interesting to have APC probes by PDP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by lereinter(m): 11:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
when buhari see this poll

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by belindar: 1:27am On Nov 28, 2017
I bet you only 1% of the people that cast the vote has voters card. 49% doesn’t win election in Nigeria
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sdindan: 5:06am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

If u don't know how US electorial system work, stop fooling urself saying democrat rigg online polls

Who won d popular vote, olodo

Just answer my question.
Who is the president of USA.
Mr popularity vote.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sparko1(m): 6:33am On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

How did you pass simple quantitative in your primaries?

My friend stop advertising your foolishness and keep shut! You can't understand what percentage means!, even if 10 people vote it might still remain 26%!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Praktikals(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
where does one begin to teach this boy mathematics o?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ihatesycophant(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has always been the mess and this is the last tenure he will do that .
We shall know in 2019. Buhari was the mess that made corruption to filtered through Jonathan's govt. Buhari was the one that says stealing of Nigerians patrimony is not corruption? Buhari was the one that did not pay workers salaries and cut the allocation of states? Buhari was the one that play politics with the security of the nation and treat ragtag with kid's glove? Buhari was the one that empowered militancy rather than empowering the security agencies constitutionally assigned to do so? Buhari was the one that flee money to develop the economy to private account for elections? Buhari was the one that didn't save for rainy day when oil was sold for over $110 per barrel? Buhari was the one that told the world in November 2014 to brace for austerity? Buhari was the one that says that anyone that wins 2015 election as president would have a tough time? Buhari was the one that says they have over borrowed beyond limit and cannot longer borrow to pay workers again? Buhari was the one borrowing to meet up with recurrent expenditure? Buhari was the one that diverted money appropriated for security to crack election? Buhari was one that dollarised the nation because of election?
The wise Nigerians know where we came from and those that caused it. Nigerians also know those playing politics with the situation. Nigerians also know the foundation laid so far due to the political will of Buhari to block the loopholes through various Maceneries of TSA and BVN.
I also think it was BUHARI that says Jonathan's govt should raped Nigerians their hard earned money because of immigration recruitment that a single family pocketed. It was also Buhari that conducted the immigration test exercise that claimed lives? Same immigration exercise done today in Nigeria and peaceably carrying out.
Pls save yourself the breathe of life and let Buhari cleanse the mess your party created. Buhari may not an perfect and having limitation but far better than Atiku.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

We shall know in 2019. Buhari was the mess that made corruption to filtered through Jonathan's govt. Buhari was the one that says stealing of Nigerians patrimony is not corruption? Buhari was the one that did not pay workers salaries and cut the allocation of states? Buhari was the one that play politics with the security of the nation and treat ragtag with kid's glove? Buhari was the one that empowered militancy rather than empowering the security agencies constitutionally assigned to do so? Buhari was the one that flee money to develop the economy to private account for elections? Buhari was the one that didn't save for rainy day when oil was sold for over $110 per barrel? Buhari was the one that told the world in November 2014 to brace for austerity? Buhari was the one that says that anyone that wins 2015 election as president would have a tough time? Buhari was the one that says they have over borrowed beyond limit and cannot longer borrow to pay workers again? Buhari was the one borrowing to meet up with recurrent expenditure? Buhari was the one that diverted money appropriated for security to crack election? Buhari was one that dollarised the nation because of election?
The wise Nigerians know where we came from and those that caused it. Nigerians also know those playing politics with the situation. Nigerians also know the foundation laid so far due to the political will of Buhari to block the loopholes through various Maceneries of TSA and BVN.
I also think it was BUHARI that says Jonathan's govt should raped Nigerians their hard earned money because of immigration recruitment that a single family pocketed. It was also Buhari that conducted the immigration test exercise that claimed lives? Same immigration exercise done today in Nigeria and peaceably carrying out.
Pls save yourself the breathe of life and let Buhari cleanse the mess your party created. Buhari may not an perfect and having limitation but far better than Atiku.

Buhari has been around now for 3 years so show me one single aspect of the Nigerian economy he has touched , refineries zero , standard of living zero , average life span Zero , electricity zero , roads zero ? Security zero ..Bro the man hasnt achieved a single thing yet you want him for another four years , dint you know that you are wasting your destiny ..In just 3 years Buharis has moved Nigeria to bottom of the pack making Nigeria the worst country on earth pound for pound and yet you saidwe shouls vote him again and my question is vote him again to see what

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by blaqoracle: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2017
madridguy:
I will remain the last man standing for PMB anyday anytime.

I will go to war for buhari. All I need is the go, from buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by famology(m): 7:19am On Nov 28, 2017
otivere:
If PMB and his supporters thinks online pool go make them win the real deal, they are joking. If na bed or goat PDP go bring out, I PREFER it to this APC.
OLODO,the word is poll nt pool.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by famology(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Bobby808:
You can not even spell 'POLL' olodo.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by madridguy(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2017
In Sarrki voice, you're a patriot.

blaqoracle:
I will go to war for buhari. All I need is the go, from buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2017
madridguy:
In Sarrki voice, you're a patriot.

You are a patriot
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ikwubaba: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
kinibigdeal:

It depends on the number of voters involved. If you are dealing with 100 voters, then just 1 vote will change things. But with 1000, then u need up to 10 votes to alter and if 10,000 then 100 votes is required to change the %.

Simple arithmetic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Rolls Royce In London-the Nation / More Pictures From Labour Party Presidential Rally In Osun State / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.