Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (98707 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by GGirll: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who sent them message....hustle here make your money n travel like a big man, people that killed gadafi go come pity bunch of hungry Africans greedy enough to be fooled....may God save them in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bibors:
Lybians are Africans and they can't even accommodate Africans,
Lybians are Muslims and can't even accommodate Muslims.
Africa is Africa's greatest problem and not Europeans.

The worst natural disaster is the degraded African mentality.

Educated yourself my friend, the average North "African" refers to himself as Mediterranean not African.
Do not for one second, think that those Tuareg, Arabs, Berbers or Amazighs view or consider you as an equal. They consider true Africans as "Abdis", hence this on-going insanity. IMO, if the African Union is too Afraid to make a move. . . WHY IN THE Bleep does the filthy organization exist?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enemyofprogress: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

You must be sick in the head undecided

People like you are the problem we have.

What makes you think there are no other tribes there. It shouldn't even be the focus at this moment
I only mentioned the names of people that I sawed there. I went back and I sawed another person there his name is jigba grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by dabeto: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
Black skin
Black brain
Black mind
Black magic
Curse race
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
Tell me IDP camp is not better than this, let alone Mushin or Abakaliki or Kano!

Any Naija person in that place only has himself to blame.

Except a fugitive from the law, no-one should ever consider going to this horrible place.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I only mentioned the names of people that I sawed there. I went back and I sawed another person there his name is jigba grin grin tongue
You wish undecided
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jakumo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
safiaaBUTTHOLE:
What are the odds that their organs aren't being harvested . cry

CNN aired a program last year, exposing the organ harvesting business in Libya, whose raw material is black Africans flocking north across the burning sands of the Sahara Desert, in the hopes of reaching Western Europe via Libya, only to wind up slaughtered in batches to fulfill standing orders for human organs, ranging from hearts, to kidneys, livers, lungs, eye-corneas and bone marrow, to name but a few of the treasures contained in the human body.

The CNN program covered the efforts of a lone Libyan man who made it his life calling, to bury the dead African migrants, whose corpses were routinely discarded once all the required spare parts had been removed for sale in the organ transplant black market, where premium prices are paid by gravely ill patients desperate to secure life-saving organs, whose origins can easily be "legitimized" with paperwork "adjustments", as needed.

The modern day African Slave Trade unfolding as we speak in Libya, may in truth be motivated more by the need for human organs, than for human labor.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wait o . .who snap those pictures?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
phreakabit:

Educated yourself my friend, the average North "African" refers to himself as Mediterranean not African.
Do not for one second, think that those Tuareg, Arabs, Berbers or Amazighs view or consider you as an equal. They consider true Africans as "Abdis", hence this on-going insanity. IMO, if the African Union is too Afraid to make a move. . . WHY IN THE Bleep does the filthy organization exist?

Oga, I have never met a Libyan bossing Nigerians around on the streets of Asaba or in Port Harcourt. They are in their country and these sorry blokes went in illegally.
I don't condone what they're doing, but if there was no-one to do it to, we won't be having this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Timoleon(m): 6:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
cashlurd:
When we told them to leave Gaddafi and back him so he won't be annihilated and hence plunge Libya to a place of no return on his death, Libyans and other myopic Africans came for our heads claiming we were conspiracy theorists. Now that he is dead, where is the light, freedom, security, wealth and good infrastructures Libya once enjoyed?

No. 1 rule for a Nation to be sovereign...... Never trust the Americans!!!

Let the Libyans and other immigrants who stood with the westerners against their own brother Gaddafi feel the brunt of their deceit. I pity no man!!

kpakam! well said.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by yinkus204(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libya is a Muslim country and will have satan of shokoto as a Muslim head in Nigeria who keep quiet as fool, dumb but he is ready to rape a 13year old girl in stupid palace
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

You wish undecided
I sawed you there too tongue tongue
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by zinny377(f): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh! cry cry man' s wickedness to fellow man. My heart bleeds for them! How in d world did they get into d hands of Libyans...African leaders should stand up against this cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Oga, I have never met a Libyan bossing Nigerians around on the streets of Asaba or in Port Harcourt. They are in their country and these sorry blokes went in illegally.
I don't condone what they're doing, but if there was no-one to do it to, we won't be having this discussion.

With reasoning like that, one wouldn't be wrong to label a baboon a genius...... In comparison.
Nothing justifies slavery nor slave trade Oga......
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
buhari
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by ahmg001(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bibors:

most tyms wat hapns on African soil is as a result of d selfish interest of d so called western countries. A typical example is Libya whc hitherto had a stable govt under d leadership of muamar ghadaffi.bt due to dea selfish interest Gaddafi was removed and d country was plunged into chaos. Lybia as it is nw dnt av a stable govt since 2011 nd its largely controlled by militants,jihadist etc.mind u one advantages of autocratic regime even though I dnt support it is dt it help stem d rise of terrorism. Typical example is Iraq during sadamm,nutin like alqaeda until his demise,Syria and Afghanistan (for dos who re students of history).
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jeezuzpick:
Tell me IDP camp is not better than this, let alone Mushin or Abakaliki or Kano!

Any Naija person in that place only has himself to blame.

Except a fugitive from the law, no-one should ever consider going to this horrible place.

You do realize they were crossing right?
Italy being the destination.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jakumo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:

The killers themselves will take pictures and videos of the murders they commit with relish, and much of that footage will wind up on the internet over time. The reasoning of a truly evil person who lives in a state of anarchy, is DRAMATICALLY different from that of law abiding citizens who conduct themselves with conscious moral responsibility and due respect accorded the laws that prevail in stable societies of the world.

While those pricey human organs are harvested and sold , so-called "Snuff Movies", in which REAL murders are filmed for public consumption, WILL be made by the Libyan slave traders, because they feel confident, perhaps correctly, that they will never face a trial in Libya, since that country has no legitimate government in place.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I sawed you there too tongue tongue

It's saw undecided
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Leave all this big grammar wey everybody dey talk . . . .
Where is the FnCKING African Union in all of this?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
phreakabit:

With reasoning like that, one wouldn't be wrong to label a baboon a genius...... In comparison.
Nothing justifies slavery nor slave trade Oga......

Nothing justifies it.
You're right.
But it's happening!
Why?
Because some people left their loved ones in search of whatever.
Meanwhile, before you got on your high horse to deride my reasoning capacity, you should've opened your eyes to see that I kept my comments strictly on any Nigerian who may be in the clutches of these beasts.
You are Nigerian, right?
Bad as e bad, you fit cross desert say u wan enta Italy?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
phreakabit:

You do realize they were crossing right?
Italy being the destination.

Yeah. I know.

So?

These animals got hold of them just for that reason.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by macaranta(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Libyans deserve to rot in hell for this level of disgusting behavior.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Timoleon(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
psalmhorah:
OMG ...I thought slavery is a total evacuation in this 21st century ...I hope the responsible African bodies find a solution to this ...it really bad ..

you can change that mindset now...CNN mentions it almost daily, there are millions of people still living in slavery around the world.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enemyofprogress: 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

It's saw undecided
it is sawed jo tongue
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sharpwriter(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

You are so right. We are own problems

why is it that the dark girl behind looks like makkydebbie in yur dp? childhood days ba?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by phreakabit(m): 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

Yeah. I know.

So?

These animals got hold of them just for that reason.

You don't have a point here bro, try to be logical already.
The damage is done. crying over spilled milk is a waste of time and effort.
Whatever happened to deporting them?
Whatever happened to arresting them?
They are selling people into INDEFINITE slavery, for goodness sake

Jeezuzpick:

Nothing justifies it.
You're right.
But it's happening!
Why?
Because some people left their loved ones in search of whatever.
Would you?

Honestly, I wouldn't. Reason being. . . I am educated, conscious and aware of my surrounding.
Most people don't know but this act happens all over North Africa. . . It started in the Arab part of Sudan some years back albeit denied, but has now spread to other countries. unlike myself, the victims are poor, desperate, illiterate, naive and uninformed. All of this still boils down to the incompetence and failure of the govt in their respective countries. However, I am still in disbelief, that the settlers (North Africans) have the guts to do this in our own continent and disregard the consequences?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
sharpwriter:

why is it that the dark girl behind looks like makkydebbie in yur dp? childhood days ba?

Lol, that's not makydebbie smiley

You are right, they look alike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by 2undeajigs: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bibors:

Wrong. This people were never Africans.They are Arab Invaders.

The Arab conquest/invasion into territories of Northern Africa started in 632 AD.
Its no secret that they have never been known for kindness to themselves & other races.
Every thing about them (Violence is engrained in there History, Religion, culture, & tradition ).

Have you every asked yourselves what happed to the indigenious populations of Eygpt(Nubia-Land), Tunisia, Morroco & Algeria?

Do you know that the Arab Trans-Sahara slave trade was equally as brutal as the European Transatlantic slave trade,
surprisingly little attention has been given to the Arabian slave trade across the Sahara, the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean.

While most slaves who went to the Americas could marry and have families, most of the male slaves destined for the
Middle East were castrated, and most of the children born to the women were killed at birth.
Infact uptill this day, They still call us slaves (Abeed) .

Even today, black Tunisians still suffer racial discrimination ,marginalization and Neglect.
Even in Dubai, Quatar & Saudi Arabi, GO an see how African, Bangladash & indian Workers are treated inhumanely.

I am not suprised at there wickedness towards Black africans at all.
This whole Libyan slavery thing didn't just started today , it has always been done codedly in Libya, Egypt
and Yemen(Buying & selling somalis & sudanees people).Recently, more light has been casted on the issue because Libya current has no Functional government.

The African union(the African Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights) is fully aware of this travesty but have turned a blind eye to the issue.
The African union have to organise a peace keeping force to Sanitize Libya.

Its disgusting that such a historic scar on the Negro race, on the true black african race is now reoccuring withing Afria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sharpwriter(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Jigba:

Lol, that's not makydebbie smiley

You are right, they look alike

Abi.... I sha see resemblance. Good tin that ma eyes and cognitive system still dey functn well grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by AnanseK(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
We told them not to go to any country without a passport and visa. Perhaps they will hear word now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.