Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... (5619 Views)

I Just Received A Job Offer, But...... / Don't Know How True The Job Offer , But No Harm In Trial / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
mercy0008:
PEOPLE GO TO BED IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR HOMES AND DONT WAKE UP. YOU CAN DIE ANYWHERE EVEN THOUGH I DONT WISH YOU THAT. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY, YOU DONT HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THE 5 YEARS. STAY THE NUMBER OF YEARS YOU CAN. LET GOD GUIDE YOU, GOODLUCK.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by timibare(m): 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Carry me along baba, pay me $1000 per month......lemme be ur PA, I seriously need a job, am sick en tayad of staying at home

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Spylord48: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
DEEDEE111:
We are not all the same sir. Trust me its real and if you don't believe there is nothing I can do about it.

abeg connect me please even if Na to be a UN volunteer.. I go do the work whole heartedly
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Busbar(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Everything is not about money. there are many factor you can stll put in consideration before leaving one job for the other. interm of career growth am sure you will find that with UN. interm of safety too, you are secure my brother, its a normal thing to be panic in the first place cos of the happenings in that place but safety is of the lord. In the first place nowhere is safe and secure expect the Lord keep. i will advice you to be a man n build courage and go to somalia. may the lord protect u. Also u can connect with people from africa that stay or works in somalia mayb through linkedin, am sure they will also have one or two things to tell you. Congratulations.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Emmatik(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
$1000 per month??...That's close to N400,000 for just P.A...E be like say u be thief...smh

timibare:
Carry me along baba, pay me $1000 per month......lemme be ur PA, I seriously need a job, am sick en tayad of staying at home
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Busbar:
Everything is not about money. there are many factor you can stll put in consideration before leaving one job for the other. interm of career growth am sure you will find that with UN. interm of safety too, you are secure my brother, its a normal thing to be panic in the first place cos of the happenings in that place but safety is of the lord. In the first place nowhere is safe and secure expect the Lord keep. i will advice you to be a man n build courage and go to somalia. may the lord protect u. Also u can connect with people from africa that stay or works in somalia mayb through linkedin, am sure they will also have one or two things to tell you. Congratulations.
Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by timibare(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Emmatik:
$1000 per month??...That's close to N400,000 for just P.A...E be like say u be thief...smh my guy

my brother that location nor b here ooh
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Emmatik(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lol...Badt guy

timibare:
my brother that location nor b here ooh
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Busbar(m): 7:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
DEEDEE111:
Thanks for this.
u welcome
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by chloride6: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
DEEDEE111:
Married with two kids.

You'll work things out .....

Goodluck and Godspeed
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by boss01: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Really, I won't take the job if I'm not secured. So the main thing is for you to do more digging concerning security
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by giddykay: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Y
DEEDEE111:
Hello Nairalanders. I just got a job offer with the UN office in SOMALIA. Salary is $9,500 per month. My concern is the security situation in Somalia. I currently earn about N800k per month where I am working right now. I'm really confused. please I need advise from you guys.
guy..you rich o
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by slim002: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
@ Doc DEEDEE111,..I think you are still the best person that can make and take the best of decision for yourself. Try and choose the option that gives you the best feeling of fufilment over and over again when the thought comes to your mind...then that's the choice you should go for. Congratulations on the offer. All the best sir
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by PDPGuy: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2017
DEEDEE111:
Hello Nairalanders. I just got a job offer with the UN office in SOMALIA. Salary is $9,500 per month. My concern is the security situation in Somalia. I currently earn about N800k per month where I am working right now. I'm really confused. please I need advise from you guys.
I’ll advise you to stick with your N800k/month job. Your life is not worth the N3.4 million per month that you will be paid in a war zone.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

I’ll advise you to stick with your N800k/month job. Your life is not worth the N3.4 million per month that you will be paid in a war zone.
Thank you
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by Pojomojo: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Follow ur heart
DEEDEE111:
Thanks bros..but I'm not in Nigeria sha.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by FA13(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
DEEDEE111:

I will advise you to take the job. Since it is a UN job. The security will be top-notched.
But you may consider not to take your family along o.
Remember us when you get there.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by carmine9(f): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Airtime Recharge with Jiji:
- No Commission
- Fast & Easy
- Secure
Go --> https://jiji.com.ng/airtime-recharge
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
FA13:

I will advise you to take the job. Since it is a UN job. The security will be top-notched.
But you may consider not to take your family along o.
Remember us when you get there.
okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thanks guys I'm now live on site...everything is calm. Security is good too.

5 Likes

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by gonkin(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros please take the job but link me to yours. Even if its 100k i wont mind
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
gonkin:
Bros please take the job but link me to yours. Even if its 100k i wont mind
Are you a Doctor?
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
DEEDEE111:
Thanks guys I'm now live on site...everything is calm. Security is good too.

Congrats
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by chelseap: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Zari transport is an indigenous transport company with head office in Lagos. Building on our competence in the transportation industry & our many partners, we are expanding our operations in Nigeria. Our Service Range from Airport Transfer, Professional Chauffeur, Private Car, Outsourcing of personnel, etc.

We are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:

Job Title: Personal Driver
Salary: 40k – 45k
Slots: 100
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of 2 Years Working Experience
Minimum of SSCE
Basic Oral Communication Skill
Familiarity with Traffic Laws & Signs on the Streets
Knowledge of Roads
Willing to work with minimal supervision

Job Title: Corporate Driver
Salary: 45k – 50k
Slots: 80
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of OND
Knowledge of Roads

Job Title: Truck Driver
Salary: 40k – 45k
Slots: 50
Key Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
Minimum of SSCE or relevant work experience
Knowledge of Roads

Send your CV to zaritransport01@gmail.com. Also upload your CV on www.zaitransport.com/careers.
Note: Only Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by yomi007k(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
DEEDEE111:
Are you a Doctor?

Im a doctor workin in lagos. Pls can u link me up.
Thank u, God bless.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2018
This place is even safer than Lagos. I'm happy I took the job offer. Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2018
DEEDEE111:
This place is even safer than Lagos. I'm happy I took the job offer. Thanks guys

You conquered that fear,
The Lord will be with you.
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by DEEDEE111(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
koolengrtimmy:

You conquered that fear,
The Lord will be with you.
Amen. Thanks
Re: Mouth Watering Job Offer..but..... by uvmoses(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
DEEDEE111:

Should there be any vacancy am interested. Vicsconcept@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPC Has Not Paid 8AM-6PM Daily Trainees Their Allowances After A Month / Firstbank Nigeria Fresh Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Now / Etisalat Customare Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.