Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court (19756 Views)

Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by booblacain(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
This may be exactly what the government wants. That case could be in court for the next 15yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by AceRoyal: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Fake impersonator
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by PS712: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
It is finished
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by ivandragon: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
lol...

on another thread a couple of days ago, some ignorant folks whose only thought process is designed to croak the praises of pmb stated that paying the whistleblower less than 5% is in order...

is it not clear now that the EFCC itself agreed to pay 5%?

is it not clear now that the EFCC is attempting to 'corner' its own share of the loot?

lol... anti corruption fight my foot...
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by captianfreeman(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
This government , is a God forsaken one. Common whistle blower they cannot pay.

Well , if to blow whistle dey hungry me , I go just go learn referee work.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by jobaltol: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
We now have association of whistleblowers in Nigeria....i hail oo
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by michael9ja(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the data9ja site i was talking about.

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by hokafor(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
Is better you take whatever they give to you and stay in peace Nigeria is a funny and unpredictable country the judge you are taking your case to maybe part of the owners of the money. He will just frustrate the case. Be wise.you made the first mistake by not helping yourself with ateast 5 million dollars from the money, now you are about to make the second mistake. It seems you are destined to Be poor I guess. Where are you going to get the money for the litigation? By the time you get to supreme court maybe in 10 years time you will find out that you just wasted your time.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by Pacesetter123(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
But i tot de identity of de whistleblowers suppose to be hidden? Y r dis ones being exposed? Are dey sure of walking around safely in de Nigeria state? Eheheh!
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by Miles300: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
PointZerom:
"Upon various meetings by the three persons mentioned above, they agreed to go back and meet the Head of EFCC operations, Alhaji Samaila Muhammed and were told on their visit that the numbers have increased to nine(9) who made the report urging them to bring the remaining persons".

APC planting their zombies as Ikoyi whistle-blowers to frustrate the whole process and deny the guy his right.
it's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf ! Nigeria is a country
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by kalu61(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
igbo man like money.They gave the other guy N350m or so him lawyer de talk shite.Now him go see politics tire de bag 4 N1m.why not colect de one u see n wait 4 balance.Nonsense
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by kalu61(m): 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmm.watching
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by GTCreations: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm into interior decorations. Check my thread. I just started and my works are high quality and affordable. Regardless of state, we deliver.
https://www.nairaland.com/4148839/make-house-home-gtcreations
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by Burgerlomo: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Youngdream1:
This is just disgraceful. The EFCC knows the truth. they should reward the 3 whistle-blower.

Don't mind them, they are bunch of greedy and selfish set of peeps
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by micheal004: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
Whistle blowing is a risky business. You might get burned in the process and the federal government will abandon you.

1 Like

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by nathanccr(m): 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
This guy just dey expose himself anyhow, I wonder who will come and be defending him after he gets the money now. DSS or NIA
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by tomtyte02(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Make dem just divide the 5% amoung the 9 blowers now. Make everyone go home happy. Its greed that'll kill these people.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by francizy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
PointZerom:
"Upon various meetings by the three persons mentioned above, they agreed to go back and meet the Head of EFCC operations, Alhaji Samaila Muhammed and were told on their visit that the numbers have increased to nine(9) who made the report urging them to bring the remaining persons".

APC planting their zombies as Ikoyi whistle-blowers to frustrate the whole process and deny the guy his right.

Why will they pay a whistleblower who blew whistle for an amount which wasn't missing in the first place?

The demonic government was busy gathering 2019 election money and the busy body go blow their whistle and you want make animalistic Buhari pay am?

Next time any whistleblower better ask well before blowing a whistle. You can only blow opposition whistle and not incumbent whistle. If you think say I lie, ask the dead brain in Aso Rock.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by darqly(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Useless government instituted a policy and cannot fulfill their own part, in the very first instance. How can any set of people be this stupid, and still expect others to "Blow the Whistle"?

Very Useless government, just WTH! angry angry
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by PFRB: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
tomtyte02:
Make dem just divide the 5% amoung the 9 blowers now. Make everyone go home happy. Its greed that'll kill these people.

If the EFCC had gone there and found nothing,who would they have taken to court for misinformation?
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by zoedew: 3:16am On Nov 28, 2017
What a fight against corruption!
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by babapressy(m): 3:48am On Nov 28, 2017
We are watching

Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by Oponel1962: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Nigeria we hail thee. So EFCC is also involved.where then are we going to? Remember death and the judgement.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by aolawale025: 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Efcc should be able to identify who gave them the information.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by tomtyte02(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
PFRB:

If the EFCC had gone there and found nothing,who would they have taken to court for misinformation?

The nine most definitely.
Re: Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court by PointZerom: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers / Machina: APC’s Submission Of Lawan’s Name Fraudulent, Illegal, Says Lawyer / American Anthem Announced Before Nigeria’s At THISDAY Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.